The truth

Brother and I

Amusement park – No one’s POV

Chanyeol and Jinhee had a date, riding in crazy rides, eating random foods, taking pictures and holding hands just like what Baekhyun told his hyung.
“Did you have fun?” Chanyeol asked Jinhee.
“Yes, I did. Thanks Chanyeol.” Jinhee smiled. He suddenly felt hot seeing her like that. He suddenly remembered Baekhyun’s advice to take it slow.
“Jinhee-ah, thank you for being my girlfriend.” Chanyeol suddenly said.
“You don’t have to—“
“And I love you Jinhee!” Chanyeol kept closing his eyes, preparing himself to kiss her. She just kept quiet and waited for him to speak up.
“I might have done crazy things but all of it was for you.”
Jinhee laughed but Chanyeol broke it off with a kiss. She was surprised by the attack he made but it turned her on.
Chanyeol’s POV
This is how much I love you Jinhee. I thought. And I hope you’ll like it. 
Baekhyun was such a great help. I couldn’t have done this without him; his soft lips, his breath fighting against mine and his relaxing moans that made a good music to my ears. How can I have such a great brother like him? Why didn’t I notice it before? Everything he’d done for me even if it risked his life? 
Bacon, all you ever did is to love me unconditionally.
Jinhee broke off our kiss.
“Chanyeol-ah,” she spoke while panting. I smiled at that. “I didn’t know you kiss so well.”
“Uhh, yeah. I guess.” I finally realized I was thinking of my Baekhyun throughout the kiss. I haven’t even recalled my memories with Jinhee. The real magic is being with Baekhyun; with my brother.
 
Afterwards, I sent Jinhee home. We said our goodbyes and she kissed me again. I couldn’t respond well since I was thinking of home. I wanted to go home now. 
I made sure that Jinhee gets in her house before I leave. She closed the main door and I ran for home. I hailed a cab and wanted to get home in an instant. I was so excited to see Bacon again. I just couldn’t wait.
Finally, I was home. I found a note on the table from mom and dad saying they’ll be having dinner outside and will go home late. Perfect.
I went upstairs and headed for our room. I didn’t mind to knock and opened the door. I found Baekhyun on his bed, lying on his stomach reading a book. I could tell he just went out from shower. He looked and smells so clean wearing only his boxers. 
“Hyung! You’re finally here. How was your date?” That smile again. Bacon, stop it.
I looked away and put my bag on our desk. 
“It was fun.” I said.
Baekhyun stood up and went near me. His smell filled my empty stomach and I tried to restrain myself.
“Did you kissed her?” he grinned while I nodded. “That’s my hyung!” Knowing the news, he hugged me, and finally I snapped and brought him to his bed again.
I took my shirt and pants off leaving only my boxers. Then I turned off the lights.
“Hyung?” Baekhyun wondered why I did that.
“Bacon, I’m sorry for doing this. Somehow, I wanted go home as early as I could just to see you.”
“You’re always welcome hyung.” 
I was a bit awestruck at what he said. Did he say welcome?
Since our parents weren’t home, I felt free to play with my brother; only it was way too different than we always used to.
I tried making him lower his voice but saying I was too rough on him, I guess we need louder noises than our voices. Shower.
 
-END-