chapter three

“Tears of the rain.”

We started walking around the hill as the sun shine up in the sky. It was beautiful, really.

We were chatting but mostly Sungyeol did the talking. I don’t mind it since him love seeing him talking. It was cute and he was so choding.

But I stopped walking when he asked, “Why did every time I see you, there will be those sad looking in your eyes even though you are smiling?” Sungyeol asked. I know, I can tell that he was so curious with it.

I just stare at him.

“Is there something that upset you?” Sungyeol kept on asking me.

I then looked down. I sighed a bit and then said, “Do you think I have friends?”

“Of cause, you have friends. Am I not your friend?” he said. I can tell he was hurt by it.

“I’m sorry… it’s not that I meant.”

“Then what?”

“Do you think a person like me would have friends?”

“Of cause, you have such a nice personality. Who wouldn’t be friends with you?” he said.

I smiled listened to what he said. It was nice to hear but still I doubt that. “Really? You didn’t lie aren’t you? You just say it to make me feel better, right?”

“No, I really meant by it. What makes you think like that?” he said as he was now standing in front of me. He was tall so I have to raise my chin up to see his face.

Tears slowly come out from my eyes even though I try hard to hold it so that it wouldn’t come out. It didn’t work. “Sungyeol… Why do I felt this way? Why do I have to think that I have forgotten by my friends? Why do I felt so lonely even though there are people around me? Why is that? I don’t understand, really…”

Finally, I said it. For the first time, I said, I let it out from my heart. 

I looked at him, waiting for his answer to my numberless question but he stay silent. I tried to let it out my smile and said, “Its okay, you don’t have to answer it. I know, you can’t answer it… I know, and I understand. I-”

I was cut off, as he pressed his lips against mine, kissing me softly as he gripped my small shoulders. My eyelids shot up, my eyes widening as I felt him kissing me, kissing me, kissing me. It was strange, it was weird, it was queer, but at the same time it was comfortable, so immensely comfortable, and there was this warm, cozy little feeling that settled itself at the pit of my stomach and it felt exceptionally…nice.

I blink my eyes numberless times after he broke up the sudden kiss to breath for air.

He smiled, he smiled to me. “Look, Ara. Let me ask you. Do you want to be happy or not?”

Happy? “I … do want to be happy.”

“Listen Ara, one of the simplest ways to stay happy is just let go of the things that made you sad…” he said, grabbing my shoulder tightly as if he was giving me some strength.

Tears had been stopped when I listened to his words. ‘Letting go of the things that made you sad…’ can I do it? Somehow I didn’t felt confident with it.

“Ara… you don’t have to pretence anymore. Be yourself. ”

I never thought of something like this. Don’t have to pretence anymore. Be yourself. Be happy. Don’t be sad.

Tears are coming out from my eyes again. I cried, I cried, I was crying

“Eh, why are you crying??” Sungyeol asked, showing that he was so concern and worry about me that cried so badly.

But then I laughed.

Sungyeol stared at me as if I some kind of monster. “Are you a bipolar or what?”

I laughed again at his silliness.

“Yah!”  He shouted, seems a bit frustrated with me.

I wipe my tears from the laughing and crying.

As I was wiping my tears, I felt warm fingers on my face. It was Sungyeol’s. He was wiping my tears. I stunned by his action. It felt so warm.

“Oh?” it was Sungyeol’s voice. He looked up.

Drop by drop I felt something on my head. Ah, it was the rain.

“It’s raining.” Sungyeol mumbles but I could hear it very well.

Then the rain started to pour very heavy but Sungyeol and I still standing not moving.

We had become wet in seconds as the rain went through our cloths easily as we were in the middle under the heavy rain.

“Come on, let’s go.” Sungyeol said as he grabbed my hand and then dragged me away from the place we had stood for quite awhile.

He held my hand tightly. I can’t help myself for looking at our hand as we were running for shelter. The sudden kiss that we shared still was vivid in my memory and I blushed as I thought about it.

“Here’d” Sungyeol finally said, showing that he had found a shelter for both of us.

 We stopped running and catch our breath. I inhale and the exhale, gasping for oxygen to breath.

“Uh?” I said as I was startled by him.

He was hugging me; a back hug to be truth.

 “Sung-yeol?” I stuttered a bit, feeling nervous as my heart beats rapidly.

“Don’t move.” He said as he tightens the hugged. “I don’t want you to be sick, okay? I’ll warm you. Is it warm?”

It was like my heart stop for a moment. He cares for me. He really did.

“Ara?”

I nodded my head and said, “Its warm, Sungyeol. Thank you.”

“It’s great to hear that.” he said, smiling. I know he was smiling because I can felt it even though I can’t see it.

There was a moment in silent as both of us didn’t talk, just looking at the rain pouring.

“It’s a happy day.” Sungyeol suddenly said out of nowhere.

I was curious when he said like that so I asked him, “Why did you said like that? It was raining. Wasn’t it showing a sad day?”

“Silly…” he mumbles but I can hear it pretty well. He knocks softly his head to my head as he said that.

Then he continued said, something I never paid attention too. “Just it’s raining; it doesn’t only mean it’s a sad day. Look!” he said, asking me to look at the raining sky.

So I looked up to the sky… wondering what he meant by it.

“It was raining but the sky is still bright right?”

I nodded my head, listening to him.

“Rain is like tears, right? And tears have a sad tears and happy tears. So, just like that, when it’s raining but the sky is still bright it’s mean that it is a happy rain. And when it was raining but the sky was gloomy, its mean that it is a sad rain. Beside, every time when the rain ends, sun will always raise to bright the sky. It’s still happy.” He said.

“It does make sense.”                         

“It does true!” He said as he tightens the hugged, snuggling to me.

“Thank you for cheering me, Sungyeol.” I thanked him. When I though back, somehow I felt myself stupid. So stupid to not break through the darkness that I create but this guy, make me believe that as long as we felt happy, and stay happy, we would live a happy life. And I want to lead that kind of life, I really do.

“Sungyeol… I love you.” I said, confessed more specifically. “I really do.”

Sungyeol kissed my cheek and tighten the hugged.

My cheek was red now, I just can felt that blood had rush to my face as I was blushing.

“I love you too.” He said, resting his head on my shoulder.

How wonderful can those words be? It just felt so … great.

“And I wouldn’t let you felt alone and forgotten anymore, Ara because I will always by your side.” He said those sweet words.

I smiled, feeling touch by him. “I love you…” I whispered to him.

and I know now... I never felt alone anymore... not anymore.

 

~ The End ~

~♠~

  

 [A/N] Okay, I had finally finished this. Yay, for me~

And I really want to Thank You for those who Read my story.

THANK YOU *bows* 

I hope you could comment since I want to know whether it is good or not, okay?