photoshoot

Memories

 

"Ano ... Laras-san," Chinen trying to tow off from Laras. "Can you let go of this?"

Laras just smiled and then release chinen’s hand .

 


Chinen left her alone in the dressing room. Laras looks around, she doesn’t believe that she is actually in Japan. That she actually meet Hey! Say! JUMP. Laras take a pocket camera from her bag and took some photos in the dressing room.

 


"What are you doing?" that voice makes Laras turned toward the door.

 


" Takaki Yuya-kun, I just took some pictures," replied Lras as she play with her pocket camera.

 


Takaki is about to say something but the other members comes

 


“ Laras-san is still here," Yuto said, "actually I want to ask you about a lot of things. Dai-chan, kocchi. I will interview Laras-san, "he waved his hand toward Daiki, who is carrying a camera. Daiki himself immediately ran toward them.

 


"Laras-san, I will ask you something," he began to act like a journalist. "Actually you where are you from?”

 

 

"I'm from Indonesia,"

 


"Well, I don’t know Hey! Say! JUMP is also well known in Indonesia. But your Japanese is good, "

 


"My uncle is a culture attaché here. Her wife is Japanese. Although able to speak Japanese I can’t write or read Japanese, "

 


"Chinen-kun and Yamada-kun, please enter the locatioan, we will hold a photo shoot,"

 


Laras Who heard that announcement immediately rush toward the location of photo. From a distance he saw Chinen and Yamada were posing for photo shoot. Laras took a chair and sat down not far from the photographer.

 


"Fan service please," said Laras loud enough for everyone to hear her. "Ano .. I mean the fans would like it if they do that right? I'm also their fans. "explain Laras embarrassed

 


The kirishima noticed her. Examining Laras from head to toe. Then he smiled, "Yes, you're right, we'll make a surprise for the fans. Now you join a photo shoot, " command kirishima.

 


"E ... H?"

 

 

 

 


@ @ @

 

 

 

 


Yamada stretched his body. What’s wrong with that Kirishima-san? He thought. asking a stranger that we don’t know to take a part in the photo shoot, isn’t that excessive?. Although he is a daughter of kitagawa-san’s friend , but still. And what the hell with that Larasti? Is she a stalker or something?

 


Yamada reverie shattered when a staff told him to prepare to enter the stage. In stage he saw Laras. she don’t change her costume. Only a thin makeup added on the face. Laras is sweet, Yamada admit it. From the first met, He felt a powerful aura that glows around her. However, the behavior of Laras to make Yamada feel Ill.

 


"An honor to be a partner in your photo shoot ~ ne," Laras said with a smile

 

 

Yamada smiled trying to look friendly.

 


"Well, all prepared,Laras-san imagine that you are a girl who have uncurable disease and sentenced to die. But you did not want to die.

You don’t want to leave your lover, in this case yamada-kun, and yamada-kun, here you really loved Laras didn’t want to lose your lover, "explains the photrograppher " Understand?" All nodded.

 


"Good, now yamada-kun hug Laras-san from behind,"

 


Yamada obey the words of Kirishama-san.And hug Laras. In her hand she felt so small and fragile, and her sweet perfume ... well, "oh! What the hell is he thinking ? Yamada immidiately focus back to the shooting.

 


"Good, now please turn Laras-san.Yamada-san still hugging Laras. Yeah ... so .... now yamada-kun as if you were wiping yor lover tears, "

 


Laras Looked up, Yamada is slowly caresse Laras cheek genly.He looked at Laras’ black eyes.Somehow, he felt his chest in pains. He really felt that his lover whom he loved would die,

 


"Okay, enough," says kirishima

 


"Wow, Yamada-kun really made Doki-Doki," said Laras.Everyone laughed at these words.

 


"OK, now Chinen-kun and Laras turn,"Chinen entered the stage.He bowed respectfully to Laras.

 


"Yoroshiku," said Laras.

 


"The concept, now you are a happy young couple,please be natural,"

 


Laras  whisper something into Chinen the ear.And it makes Chinen laugh.

 


"Ne ~ Chinen-kun.Call my name, "said Laras as they do the photoshoot.

 


"Doe?" Chinen confused.

 


"Come on, just do it,"

 


"Laras,"

 


Laras could not help smiling.

 


"The way you pronounce it sounds funny, it sounds like Lalas,"

 


"Uh, really?Is it wrong? "Chinen worry.

 


Laras shook her head, "Ie, Kawaii,"

 


Meanwhile, Yamada sat down not far from the stage.watching his friend and that stranger. is This just my feelings or she could really bring the mood? Yamada thought. He has not had any further though. Chinen who have finished the photoshoot passing in front of the him.

 


"Oi, Chii,"

 


"Doe yama-chan?"

 


"Is it just my feelings or the girl could really get us in the her world?I mean I really felt that I would lose my lover, "said Yamada to the point.

 


"Ah, you feel it too?" Said Chinen, "I guess she does have that talent,"

 


"By the way what did she whisper to you,"

 


"she said, 'when shooting time Yamada-kun zipper open, I could see his strawberry boxer,"\

 

"Nani?"

 

“I think you should get rid that strawberry thing yama-chan,” said Chinen as he walked away leave the frozen Yamada

 

______________________

waaa...thanks everyone, i will continue this series

actually i have a prob with it since shortly i'll have exam

and i'm sorry if i have it take along time for me to upload the chapters

demo....

enjoy, ne?

and forgive my spelling and grammar