the first meeting

Memories

"Are you serious, dad?" Laras’ eyes widened.

"Yes, honey, i had asked my friends to allow your visit, i had prepared everything, you could leave tomorrow,"

"You are the best Dad," said Laras before she hung up her phone

I'll go to Japan, think Laras while she show her expression with a weird move.

"What are you doing Laras! Why did you reject all photo shoot request? You waste your chance" Ratri comes with a scary look on her face.

Laras sat on the couch next to Ratri, " how many times I’ve told you, I don’t like the Entertainment world, after all, I'm going to Japan tomorrow,"

Ratri, for a moment, staring at Laras, her brown eyes tried to go trough Laras black eyes "You managed to convice your father apparently,"

Laras just smiled, then he put her Headset,she play the same song as ever.

@ @ @

"Chii, look," Yamada show Chii his tablet in who was playing PSP.

"Well, we have more and more fans," commented Chii when looking at Yamada.

"Oi! You two! Hurry up!,

Chinen and Yamada immediately end their activities and ran to the van that transport them directly to the studio where they held a photo shoot.

Arriving at the studio, as usual they are gathered and given a description of the concept of shooting this time. All of them listen carefully.

"Before we begin, I want to introduce someone to you," said Uehara-san, their manager.

A girl came through the door behind Uehara-san. she was not too high, perhaps only 160 cm. she wore a white shirt and turquoise green cardigan concurrently. Matching long knee skirt that falls gently. Her long hair is tied in half. Creating the impression of feminism.

"Watashi wa desu Larasati, 17 desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu," he said.

"She is the daughter of Kitagawa-san friends, she was on vacation here, very well, first I'll introduce one by one ..." Uehara-san has not had time to introduce the members of Hey! Say! JUMP.

the girl runs toward Chinen and Yamada then took up their sleeve. "I already know all of themthem, I'm YamaChii lovers,"

All the people there were surprised to see the girl who dared to act so shamelessly.

_______________________

i'm sorry for this first and short chapter,

demo...

please enjoy.