~

Memories

All the members of Hey! Say! Jump immediately threw their bodies into the couch when they arrived at the dormitory. They were exhausted after a full day of posing for a magazine photo shoot .


"It feels like my face muscles rigid," Hikaru said, "Although the results are comparable with it,"


"Talk about shooting how do you end up pairing with Laras-san?" Said Inoo.


Chinen sighted by Yamada, "Suddenly, Kirishima-san asked her to go shooting," Yamada explained simply.


"But, it looks like she's professional," said Yabu who saw the last photo


"Everyone could do posed for photos, do not exaggerate it,"


"But, for Kitagawa-san let the girl to meet exclusively with us it's kinda..., I mean, Kitagawa-san always professional right?" Said Keito out of nowhere


"Maybe she is really special for Kitagawa-san,"


 "Ma ~ still I envy you guys, this is the first time in shooting JUMP included a girl," said  Hikaru tap Chinen and Yamada shoulders.


"I can not wait to see the reaction of the fans tomorrow," Takaki smirked

.
@ @ @



Laras sit infront of her laptop . Tapering fingers played with nimble on the keyboard. Then he paused and sighed.


"I knew it," she sighed. The fans are showing kinds of reactions, after the photos published yesterday, Laras beame hot topic on the Internet. Most the fans insult her, how? Well, Laras is a nobody. Japanese people do not know her. Also she does not have oriental blood that makes her look like the Japanese. she was 100% Indonesia. and to suddenly appear with top stars japan .....


"Daijoubu," Laras whispering the words to herself


she did not want to waste time thinking about useless things were. Laras will treasure each day and create as much as possible memory with him.


@ @ @


"Minna, change your costume quickly, we will begin the shooting," command the manager to JUMP member when they just arrived. They rushed to the dressing room and pick up their costumes.


"Hey Keito, please get my pants," said Inoo


While we were busy with the dressing thing, someone entered without permission.

"Ohayo Minna," said Laras.

all the people there surprised.

"KYaaa," cried all the members of Hey! Say! JUMP that is ½ .

"Oh, you're changing," says Laras is quiet.

"What do you mean 'oh'? you're a girl, are you not ashamed to see half guy? "Hikaru said he tried to cover his body with his hand.

"Ee?" Laras looks puzzled, then he smiled, "I used to go swimming club,seeing  a guy almost is nothing new for me," she replied innocently, "after all, you often take topless photoshoot right?"

Hey! Say! JUMP is confused. Laras was right. But….

"There, there," said Yabu came from behind Laras and covered her eyes, "Laras-san, you'd better wait outside,:

"Yes, yes," Laras leavethe room.

"What’s with that girl? is she have no shame brag in just like that? " said Inoo fiery.

"It turns that she look feminism on the outside, but actually she's ert," said Takaki
"Yes, ert girl," Yuto justifies.


"But I think she's interesting," Chinen defend.

"Hello? Chii ~ what's interesting about her? I think she's just an annoying fans, "said Yamada
Atmosphere got worse. Fortunately they have been called for PV shooting.

"Minna, ganbatte ne!" Said Laras half shouted when she saw a member of Hey! Say! JUMP come out from their dressing room.


@ @ @


Takaki stole a glance to the corner of his eye. He pep on a girl who is sitting in front of the dressing room watch the shooting session carefully. This time the girl was using a knee-length white satin dress. But still with a cardigan though this time the color light purple. Her hair is the same as before.


"Yuyan ~" Chinen soprano voice surprised him. "the shooting  already finished," he patted shoulders of Takaki


Takaki looked at her again. He knows that he has strong instinct. He knows instinctively that there was something strange about the girl named Lara there.


@ @ @


The dressing room was crowded when Yamada entry. The member is centering around  table in the middle of the room. He did not know what they're doing.


"Yama-chan, here," Chinen waved his his hand.


As he approached he saw Laras was playing arm wrestling with Daiki. What hapenened with them anyway, just then they complain about that girl. now they have fun with her. What happened to the ert girl? Yamada annoyed.

"Yatta!" shout Laras after he defeated Daiki. "Yamada-kun, come play with me," challenged Laras.

Yamada, who had been holding the winner record in arm wrestling directly accept the challenge from Laras.

"Demo ... I have one condition," everybody staring at Laras, "I want you to let me call  Ryo-chan when I win,"

Yamada who was directly challenged just approved the agreement. because he is very confident that he will win.

Few minutes later .........

"Ryo-chan ~," Laras pat Yamada, "please, someone will not always be on top,"

"Impossible," Yamada stare at the floor, his hands clenched still in disbelief. How is it possible that retained title for 4 years was broken by a girl who comes from nowhere

"Ryo-chan,"

"Shut up!," Yamada pushed Laras until she fall.

"Ittai," Laras looked at the bloody hands, stricken to broken glass in there somehow.

Yamada sees the bloody hands of Laras is directly come to his sense. Guilt spread through him. Yamada wanted to help Laras, but a staff called him to do shoot again.

The last thing he saw was Yabu check Laras’ bloody hand.

______________________________________________

ha~ what do you think? is it boring?

thank you for supporting me

apparently i won't update my story till the third week of this month T.T