Boring Room with L

Both of Us

You were standing in the room and looking around.

"Ahm, where shall I sleep? There or There?" You asked as you pointed two different beds. L came inside and bumped your shoulder that made you hit the wall. *Oh, crap!* You thought to yourself.

"Sleep on the right bed. This one is mine." L said and laid down on HIS bed.  You rolled your eyes and started unpacking your things. The cabinet you were using is now filled with your things. Books are on the shelves and everything was actually your things. When someone new came in they'll surely think that it's YOUR room. You were trying to fit everything in the cabinet but it can't.

"AHHH! My back hurts!" You shouted not knowing that L was sleeping. You looked beside you and saw him. *Oh no!* You quickly ran to pretend sleeping on your bed but, you ended up being stumbled on the ground.

"Be quiet." L hissed and the other side of his bed. You stood up touching your back.

"Why am I like this?" You mumbled. And carefully laid on your bed. You closed your eyes trying to get a little rest but you can't stop thinking of spending your whole life with guys that you barely know.

"Ugh! This is a very bad situation! I hate my brothers!" You screamed that made L open his eyes. You heard him chuckled.

"You're awake?" You asked and looked at him. "Of course he is! Are you crazy ~~~~~?" You sighed. L suddenly turned and faced you.

"I'm glad you know that you're crazy." L said seriously with a little laugh.

"Ah?" You asked pissed off and threw a pillow to him. L caught it with a grin.

"What was that for?"

"Er." You gone wild like a kid. L laughed hard. You glared at him. You saw that he's handsome if he's happy. You stood up and held the door knob.

"Where are you going?" L asked trying to stop laughing. You turned back and sighed.

"Nothing. I'm going to sleep here." You laid on your bed. "AND YOU!" You pointed him with a pout. "Don't disturb me!" You rolled your eyes.

*Geez, this girl made me laugh hard! She's damn cute. I can't deny it. Oh? KIM MYUNGSOO. Shut up, you're being weird now!* L thought and tried to sleep.

 

---

SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN! O_O

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~ :3