Infinite

Both of Us

Your brother left you outside the dorm of Infinite without even knocking or introducing you to them.

"Hwaiting ~~~~~!" You whispered to yourself once again. You held your hand up and knocked on the door thrice.

*TOK TOK TOK* You fixed your hair and breathe deeply. The door opened and a guy smiled at you

"Uhm, Annyeonghaseyo! Lee ~~~~~ imnida. I'm a sister of Chunji and L. Joe." You gulped and bowed.

"Yeah, we're actually waiting for you!" The guy said cheerfully. You stooped down to reach for your bags.

"Let me do that." He held your bags and pushed the door widely using his foot.

"Guys!L. Joe and Chunji's sister is here now!" He yelled. You bit your lower lip and sighed.

"Really?!" Someone shouted. You heard running steps and some stumbled on the floor. Five guys came and huddled along the door way staring at you.

"Uh.. A-Annyeonghaseyo! Lee ~~~~~ imnida. I'm a sister of Chunji and L. Joe." You said utterly and bowed.

"Oh, why so pretty?" A guy said. They all nodded. They led you inside the dorm while inspecting you.

"How old are you?"

"Are you single?"

"Can I get your number?"

"Welcome here!"

"Sit down please!"

You sat down on the couch and they all sat on the floor facing you. They all introduced themselves and told you not to be shy with them. 

"One two three...and Six." You said while pointing them one by one. "Six members? Does that mean I'm going to have my own room?"

"Of course not. I'm the seventh member. I'm L." A handsome and hot guy came with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, my bad." You small smiled.

"He's your room mate." Sunggyu said. Your eyes opened widely like O_O

"Me?"

"Yes, you ~~~~~." Sunggyu grinned.

"I'm new here. I'd rather choose being with Seungyeol." You gulped and kept on pointing Seungyeol.

"Seems like the girls really likes me." Seungyeol said and giggled.

"You're just innocent-looking. That's the reason." Dongwoo said.

"Tch. I don't want her either." L rolled his eyes. You gulped and bit your lower lip. *This arrogant guy...*

"What now?" You asked nervously.

"It's final." Sunggyu said.

"Ow!" Seungyeol pouted. You sighed and stood up to get your bags.

"Where's the room?" You asked.

"There." Woohyun pointed the last door. You bowed and headed to the room to fix your things.

---

Author's Note: I guess it's a short chapter. Sorry~ It's just the beginning. Expect longer chapters soon.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :3