The Tour

Some Jokes are Half Meant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

NOTE: LONG UPDATE AHEAD!

 

 

 (Your) Ashleigh's POV

 

 

 

 

 

=1st Floor=

 

 

 

“That is the First Year Student's classroom.” I said, pointing at a classroom not far from us as the three kings nodded and walked near it. There are only few students inside since some of them went to the cafeteria.

 


“Woah. Their room is 1.6x bigger than ours.” The puppy admired from the outside since the door was opened. The two stood beside him and nodded in agreement as a girl inside noticed them and started squealing.

 

 


“Kyaaaa! The three angels are here!” Shouted the girl, making her other classmates look outside. A very wide smile then crept on their faces.

(;;¬_¬) creepy. I quickly stepped back and moved far from them so I wouldn't get hurt if their fangirls run Over.

 


The Kings noticed them and greeted them in unsion, “Hi!”

 

The girls then melted by their cheesy(?) smile and started giggling as the hearts on their eyes kept on pounding and pounding until it grew bigger. My imaginations though.

 

 


I sighed and called them, “Yah, are you three done flirting?” (¬▂¬)

 


“Yes, we're done.” Said the brunette.

 


“Oh so you really were flirting?”

 


“If you see it that way.”

 


“Tss. Let's get on with it.” I said and led them to the next classroom. “This is the Second Year Student's Classroom.”

 

 

The three Kings then walked inside the classroom and looked around. No one's inside so I joined them and waited for them to finish.

 

 

 

“Woah. This room is 0.5x smaller than ours.” Puppy commented as the two nodded in agreement making me look at him as he stared back at me.

 

 


“Like seriously, do you need to measure the size of every room with your little puppy eyes and compare it with ours?” I said. As soon as I let out a sigh, the three looked at me with a puzzled look.

 

Why are they staring at me like that? It is, as if I committed some kind of a murder. I gave them the same look, puzzled by their puzzled look.


 

The blonde turned at me and raised his eyebrow, “What do you mean by 'ours'?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


O__o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh chip. I forgot that I'm disguised as a boy! (*≧m≦*)

 

 

 


“We only met just now and you're not also from our class.” Supported the brunette.

 

 


I sweated and gulped.

 

 

Puppy then walked near me and examined my face with a very serious face making me step back and gulp even more.  It feels like I'm about to swallow my own throat due to nervousness that is literally swallowing me...

 

 


“Don't tell me...” He drew even close as I simultaneously step back. “you're our female classmate who tries to disguise herself as a boy?” He said, smirking with his brows raised.

 

 


My eyes literally bulged out as thick and hard sweat trickled along the edges of my face. What the heck! How did he know?!


He calmly put his hands inside his pocket and stared at me as if waiting for me to explain everything. I just stood there, trying to calm myself from panicking.

 

 


“W-wait.. I.. I-I...” I stuttered. Mygash! I don't even know what to say or do after this or during this o(> <)o

 


Puppy raised his eyebrow giving me the chills down to my spine. After that, he gave me a small smile, “Just kidding! Haha. Why so worried? It almost looked like your guilty for some reason. Lol. Your face. OMG.”

 

 

 

 


WHAT ._.

 

 

 

 

 


SO HE WAS ONLY JOKING?

 

 

 

 

 


THAT ALMOST LOOKED LIKE HE MEANT IT.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ha-ha-ha.. Yeah..” I faked a laugh and mentally shot myself for being too obvious. Dammit. Why isn't this freaking school providing some freaking maps for their new freaking students like this fartin threediots. I mean Blaston Seektar Academy has a very huge area and I highly vote for the admins to provide maps so they wouldn't hire any teachers to tour new students around. Just look at me! 

 

 

 

 

LOOK

 

 

 

 

 

AT

 

 

 


ME

 

 

 

 

 

 

(ಠ益ಠ)

 

 

 


*zooms in*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DO I EVEN LOOK LIKE A TOUR GUIDE TO YOU??

 

 

 

 


Yes, you do.

 

 

I don't!

 

 

Yes you do. Tour guides are ugly.

 

 

*gasp! Are you saying I'm ugly??

 

 

With that attitude.. Mm yeah.

 

 

I ain't ugly  (* ̄m ̄)

 

 

Your attitude is ugly and so is your face.

 

 

Why you--- heck. Why am I mentally arguing with myself...

 

 

Because yar a crazy little fuggleh beach. I'm Niga by the way. Your cool side.

 

 

What?

 

 

N: You have five sides and I'm one of them.

 

 

Huh? What do you mean? Do stuff like that even exist?

 

 

N: Yeah beach. As what I have said, you have five sides and I'm the first one to talk to you.

 

 

What? Five sides? When why how I mean is this even included in the story?

 

 

N: Hey hey questions later. Tour them first.

 

 

 


I was then brought back to reality when puppy suddenly called me.

 

 

 

“Yah you okay?” He asked with a concerned tone.

 

 

I nodded, “Yeah.”

 

 

“You were really grumpy lately.” He murmured silently but was loud enough for me to hear.

 

 

I looked at him, “What--”

 

 

“Anyway, let's continue our tour. Let's goo!” He cheerfully said, pumping his fist in the air as he walked out and was followed by the two, leaving me alone inside.

 

 

 

N: why aren't ya followin' them.

 

 

Because I need to clear this up. First, who are you and what have you done with my life?! Lol Chuss. Seriously, who are you?

 

 

N: are you deaf or what. I told ya already that I'm Niga.

 

 

And who the heck is Niga?

 

 

N: That's me, idiot.

 

 

I mean.. What are you?? What do you mean by five sides or whateva?

 

 

N: Let's just say you have five conscience. The troll, the ert, the good, the bad or cool, and the Ms. Know it all. I'm the cool side. Got that?

 

 

Wait. Do you even exist?

 

 

N: If I didn't exist, why am I still here talking to an idiot.

 

 

So you talk?

 

 

N: Heck. We are your conscience so it isn't impossible for us to not mentally talk to you. Mentally meaning in the mind. If you imagine me, I'm like a little doll that floats above yar shoulder or head.

 

 

I still don't get it..

 

 

N: ugh yar wasting our precious time beach. The readers are impatient in reading these. They need those three-cutipot-faced-angel-whut men in action, you stupid son of a goat.

 

 

Why do you always say mean things? Q~Q

 

 

N: Because I'm yar bad side. Sometimes cool. Yeah. That's my job. To make you feel miserable.

 

 

Wait. Your name is Niga, right?

 

 

N: Yeah. So?

 

 

Isn't that an offensive word?

 

 

N: Idk. The word you're currently thinking has two g's. Mine has only one. And I don't know if that's offensive or whut 'coz even this stupid author doesn't know anything about it.

 

 

A: Hey, it's not my fault I didn't know those kind of things!

 

 

N: That's because yar stupid just like Ashleigh. Your name even starts with A that means both of you are dumb.

 

 

A: My real name starts with K and A stands for 'Author'!

 

 

N: still, it's A.

 

 

A: Hey, not all names that starts with A are dumb. Letter A is even used when you get a perfect score in tests.

 

 

N: Okay then. What does Nigga mean?

 

 

A: I don't know. I'm innocent.

 

 

N: Don't you lie to me. You even watch s on your cellphone using wi-fi.

 

 

A: (〇Д〇)

 

 

N: Don't lie.

 

 

A: How did you--

 

 

N: ert side. Hm, yeah. She told me pretty much about it.

 

 

A: That's not even true! I don't watch stuffs like that! And we should stop. We're using too much space.

 

 

N: I know everything. You can't stop me.

 

 

A: psh. Oh yes, I can. I'm the author and I have everything under control. I can cut you off anytime and let Ashleigh continue her story.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter