The Favor

Some Jokes are Half Meant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ashleigh's POV

 

 

"Oh my gosh Ashleigh, I just can't believe that we actually have three beautiful angels in our class!" (>__<)


"Oh come on. You've been saying the same thing repeatedly."


"I just really can't contain my feels. They're just too cute!"

 

 

We're on our way to school and this girl beside me couldn't stop from blabbering things. Sigh. Ever since those three students transferred to our school, girls like her couldn't stop themselves from squealing over them. Everytime they arrive to school, the girls would just wait for them on the hallway and couldn't stop admiring them. Even after class, they'd still wait for them. This happens every day (=__=)

 

 

"Oh em gee! They've arrived! Come on, let's greet them!" Mizha beamed as she took my hand and dragged me to the gate where the three guy's car stopped.

 

And as expected, the girls rushed out from their classroom just to see those three kings. As soon as we arrived, I took my hand from Mizha's grip and caressed it. Man that was too tight.

 

 

"Hi, oppa." I heard Mizha greeting them with sparkling eyes and squeaky tone. The brunette just looked at her and smiled and walked then... she fainted.

 

 

Sigh. This was one of the reasons why I don't like popular guys. It'd lose my bestfriend's mind and she'd probably faint. I walked to her. Oh gosh, this is one big cow for me to carry.

 

 

Just as I was about to kneel and put her arm over my shoulder, a tap was felt on my shoulder making me look up.

 

"Aren't you the girl who helped us the other day?" It's the blonde guy.


I shook my head, "Ah no. You must be wrong, sir. Uhh, Excuse me." I lied. I then continued on where I stopped. I stood up and placed Mizha's arm over my shoulder and helped her walk when a voice from behind spoke.

 

"Uh Do you need some help?" A voice asked.

 

 

I shook my head and continued on walking. As I was about to enter the school building, someone suddenly grabbed my hand making me turn to look at the man and to my surprise it was the blonde.

 

 

"Let me help you." He smiled then  took the girl from me,  carried her bridal-style and he started walking as I just stood there, staring at his back.

 


Few seconds later, I was  taken back to reality.

 

 


*blink blink

 

 


Wow. What was that. Did he. just. smile. at. me. BeCause. It. Actually... WAIT NO. NO, ASHLEIGH. GUYS LIKE HIM DO THAT SO HE COULD DREW YOU CLOSE TO HIM. YEAH.

 


*inhale exhale

 


I decided to follow the three kings since they're in the same class as me. As we walked along the hallway, I couldn't stop myself from noticing the girls' reaction when they saw the girl the blonde carried. They're like,


"Oh my gosh, who's that girl our prince carried?"


"She's one lucky girl."


"Did she seduce our prince? I can't believe it!"


And I'm like, "Hey she fainted. Don't judge too quickly."


And they're like, "Psh. She's so dramatic."


And I was like, "Don't worry. They're all yours."


And somebody was like, "Make it sure." with an obssesed tone.

 


*shiver* Second reason why I don't like popular guys because all girls would go crazy for them and would definitely start wars, fights, or contests with each and everyone and who ever wins is the only one who's allowed to flirt to that popular guy. Ugh, obssesion much? (=___=)


As soon as we arrived to our destination, blonde then gently put Mizha on her chair and walked to his seat. I put my bag down and sat as my girl classmates came in with sparkle still in their eyes.

 


Slowly, (just imagine that they comically have hearts on their eyes) all of them giggly walked over to the three kings' seats then I was really squished because blonde's desk was just behind me and they actually want a full view of his so-called-pretty feslak. Then they started shouting and howling and me, still struggling when suddenly...

 

 


*PRUUUUUUUUT

 

 

 


O_____O

 

 


WTH. Somebody farted!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter