The Students

Some Jokes are Half Meant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ashleigh's POV

 

 

 

"...and they lived happily ever after."

 

 

 

"Unnie, the story was so nice!"

 

 

 

I patted the little girl's head and smiled. Aww they're so cute.

 

 

 

"Ah noona, why was the girl at first, reluctant in telling her true feelings towards him?" The boy with puffy cheeks asked.

 

 

 

"Because she thought the guy might just laugh at her confession. We do know that this guy always jokes around."

 

 

 

"But the guy didn't laugh, right?" said the curly haired girl.

 

 

 

"Yes," I smiled. "You won't know what will happen unless you try."

 

 

 

The story I shared to them was about a girl who's always fooled by a guy. They're not in a relationship though. It's just that, the guy always say sweet things but take it back in the end and the girl, I pity for her because she always get her hopes up. But in the end, everything went fabulous.

 

 

 

"Ahh.. I wish I could meet a man like him. Always fooling around but is serious when it comes to emotions. He's like a dream to me." The little girl said, looking up as if imagining the guy's face.

 

 

 

I chuckled, "You're too young to be thinking things like that."

 

 

"Class, study every single topic I have discussed to you. I'll give you a short test tomorrow, arasso? Okay dismissed." The teacher announced and walked out as everybody followed, one by one. It's recess time so probably, many students are staying in the canteen right now.

 

 

I kept my things inside my bag and walked out when a friend of mine called me making me stop and look back at her.

 

 

 

"You going to the canteen?"

 

 

 

"Well obviously, my stomach is grumbling. I don't want my baby inside die in hunger." I said, patting my stomach as we walked through the hallway.

 

 

 

"Baby??" She exclaimed, "You're pregnant?!" O___O

 

 

 

"1 month. You didn't knew?"

 

 

 

"N-no. I mean how did you got pregnant?"

 

 

 

"Simple, we did mathematics. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, mulitply the--"

 

 

 

"You're too much of a nerd, huh?"

 

 

 

"I was just joking." I chuckled and opened the door of the canteen and stepped inside.

 

 

 

As we walked along we accidentally heard talks about transferee students.

 

 

 

"Hey, Ashleigh. Was it true?"

 

 

 

"What's true?" I asked as I took the snacks I had bought.

 

 

 

"There are students that transfeered today." She said as she also bought her snacks.

 

 

 

"Mizha, I'm not that type of person who listens to gossips." I said and walked out as she just followed me.

 

 

 

"I was just curious. I'll just ask our other classmates then." =3=

 

 

 

And she did. I just took my seat and started eating.

Oh I almost forgot, I'm Ashleigh Crompton. 15 years old and is now a 3rd year High School student. I'm currently studying in a prestigious school named Blaston Seektar Academy (BSA). I have some friends but only one bestfriend and that is Mizha Chryl. Since its the first week of school, there are still new students that transfer here every day. I don't actually get excited when I hear talks about it, not that of a 'Kill Joy', I'm just used to it.

 

 

 

A girl suddenly came inside, '"Hey guys! There are transferee students again! Not just one but three!" My classmate, Jane announced then rushed out but came back again, "And they're boys!"

 

 

And every girl started squealing as they rushed out including Mizha. *sigh*

 


Ohh jeez. They really are into boys. I just hope they're not cute because if they are, my bestfriend would swoon over them every day. Not just her, every girl and it irritates the hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter