Chapter 6: Severe Pain

LOVE IS SWEET

 

                One night, Hyeri took a stroll at the busy town.

*It’s cold here. Snow will fall in any day starting now* she thought. Hyeri walked down a deserted street to get to her house.

“Hi! It’s been a while since we see you, right?” Changseob stood in front of her way. Hyeri backed off but

 Sungjae stood behind her.

“Where are you going? Trying to run away?” he smirked. “We’re just want to greet you, can’t we?” the rest of the gang appeared.

“What do you want from me?” Hyeri asked.

“We just want the necklace that you are wearing now” Changseob held out his hand.  Hyeri held onto the necklace. “No way! My parent gave this to me” She voiced.

“I said give it to me! Your parent already died years ago. They would never care about that stupid necklace” “But I care about it!” Changseob grabbed Hyeri’s collar. “I said give it to me so just gives it!” “Until I die I would never give you this”

“Until you die, huh? Fine” he let goes off Hyeri. “Then, I’ll make you die” Changseob threw a punch but Hyeri dodged it. *I would never give you this necklace because it’s so important to me* Hyeri kicked Changseob stomach and ran away. Changseob groaned in pain. BTOB was very shocked and ran after Hyeri.

                Hyeri didn’t notice that she was heading to the main road. Then, a car hardly hit her. Hyeri threw to the road. Blood covered her body and road. BTOB shocked with what happen.

“What are we going to do?” Minhyuk asked. Eunkwang was silent. 

                Hyeri was taken to the hospital.

“Hyeri!” Chanyeol panicked. Hyeri was brought to the emergency room. “Sorry but you can’t enter the room” a nurse told Chanyeol. Chanyeol waited until he fell asleep.

                Hyeri opened her eyes. She recalled what had happened. She looked around her. She felt something warm on her hand. Chanyeol was holding her hand while he’s sleeping.

“Chanyeol” Hyeri whispered. Chanyeol woke up. “Hyeri” he called.”You woke up! I thought I had lost you” Chanyeol hugged her. “Chanyeol, I can’t breathe” “Sorry”

                Hyeri noticed a wound on Chanyeol’ arm. Hyeri gave Chanyeol a ‘what’s this?’ look. “The doctor said that this hospital was shortage of blood supply. They had run out of ‘O’ blood type that is your blood type. You have lost many bloods so I gave my blood to you. I’m so worried that it will not help” Hyeri tears ran down her cheeks.

“Thanks, Chanyeol” Hyeri held onto Chanyeol’s hands. “Your welcome” he smiled.