Chapter 4: Last Night

LOVE IS SWEET

 

-Flashback (Last night)-

                Chanyeol was walking to his house from the town when suddenly he got punched by someone.

“That’s for the other day” Peniel smirked. “You not gonna punch him back?” Sungjae asked. Chanyeol silent.

“Am I talking to a statue or human?” he kicked Chanyeol. “You so weak. Like girls” “If you want to bully me. Go on. It was normal thing that happen to me” Chanyeol replied.

“So you can speak. I thought you were dumb” “You said we can make you do anything right?” Hyunshik voiced.

                Hyunshik threw Chanyeol to the wall. Chanyeol flopped down. Ilhoon grabbed him by his collar and threw him to Changseob.

“We’ll make you the one who always brings bad luck like Hyeri” Changseob kicked him to Ilhoon back.

“We’ll help make your life worst and I know what your life likes” Ilhoon him with his elbow. The rest of the group thrashed him.

-End of flashback-

“I told you not to be friend with me. Look what had happen” Hyeri said to Chanyeol. “Why don’t you fight back?”

“I hate to fight. It’s not that I’m coward. If I fight back, this thing will never stop” Chanyeol explained. Hyeri lift up Chanyeol’s shirt sleeves. Bruises covered his hands.

“But look at your hands” Hyeri softened her voiced. “I’m okay. Don’t worry. It just little things” “Sorry” “Don’t be”