When He Catches You Dancing

At home with YoungBae

(A/N: Okay, so, I’m completely psyched that I have more subscribers and even people who have left comments. This means I don’t that bad! XD Of course, I’m not too sure about this new scenario. It seems too short. Should I make one for each of the members?)

 

When He Catches You Dancing:

                “Baby, I’m not a monster!” I screeched like a dying monkey, but I didn’t care; Hence the screeching. I was standing in the kitchen making dinner for YoungBae and I, breaking out into dance every few seconds (I wasn’t getting much cooking done). Finally! YoungBae would actually be home for dinner. It’s so hard to make sure that he eats. If it weren’t for seeing his bulky body on TV every once in a while, I would be a freakin’ nutcase with wondering if he was alright.

So, after hearing that he was going to be home tonight, I decided to cook! Well… I would try anyways. I loved to cook, but that didn’t mean that I was good at it. *Momentary flashback to all the fires that I accidentally started.* (A/N: this last part about the fires is actually true for me. I’m kind of afraid to use the stove top now…)

“Mambo Italiano” by Dean Martin suddenly came on, and I went crazy. The music was cranked up so loud that I did not hear the front door open or the footsteps that followed the entry. It seems that while I was preoccupied, YoungBae had walked up to the kitchen doorway, crossing his arms in front of his chest (A/N: that glorious chest… *ahem* moving on) and leaning his shoulder against the door frame.

Still unaware that he was there, I tossed my head back and forth. While in my own little world, I twirled around and froze in my own signature pose, my back still turned to YoungBae.

*Clap, clap, clap, clap.*

My eyes snapped open and my heart stuttered.

I was still frozen in my (now awkward) pose and I turned my head to stare at YoungBae, who had put a hand over his mouth to try to smother his chortling. Through his grin, he said, “Jagiyah, I didn’t know that you could… dance.”

As I returned to a more natural posture, my eyes narrowed as they never left YoungBae’s face. His grin spread and his laughter seemed to become harder to suppress. Seemingly unaware of the impending danger, he walked towards me. He didn’t stop coming closer. This startled me out of my glare and I backed up until I was flush against the counter. My breathing became shallow as he caged me in with one arm on each side of me. He leaned in close and brushed his nose against mine.

“You know, that dance was kind of a turn-on,” he murmured as his warm breath brushed against my lips. I in a quick breath trying to desperately take in some oxygen, whether the lack of it was caused because of his close proximity or—well, his close proximity. Tch. It was his fault. Oh, he knew. He knew I knew that he knew. Judging by the gleam in his eyes, he was having so much fun teasing me.

My ire rose, a pout formed on my lips and as swiftly as I could, I ducked under one of his arms, stomped into the bedroom, and locked myself in, all the while shouting, “Ha! See if I ever make you dinner again Dong YoungBae!”  

“Jagi, wait! I’m sorry!”

 

(A/N: I had a hard time with this scenario for some reason.)