When you're waking up together.

At home with YoungBae

When you’re waking up together:

                I blinked, stretching slowly, letting my body wake up. I looked around, taking in my surroundings. The still-dark bedroom (that needs to be cleaned soon), with the half-hazardous closet with clothes spilling out, the desk in the corner piled with dozens of text books.

It was a Saturday.

I closed my eyes and sighed in contentment, thinking of all the things I wanted to do today. Like sleep.

I felt the bed shift and turned my head to look to my right. Sliding over my abdomen, a hand, followed by a muscular forearm, came into view.

                “Mmmm. Jagi, what are you doing up so early?” YoungBae’s voice rumbled. The sound of his voice sent shivers down my spine and my heart started to race.

                “Nothing. I just woke up. Go back to bed and I’ll get started on breakfast,” I whispered before I gave him a good morning kiss. Just as I threw off the covers and sat up, YoungBae grasped my arm and tugged. I fell back onto his chest, letting out an, “Oof!” as I landed. Before I could even attempt to get back up (a/n: why would you even want to?!?!XD), he pulled me against his body and wrapped his arms and legs around me, effectively trapping me.

                I buried my face into his chest and giggled at his antics as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

                “Who said I was hungry?” YoungBae mumbled with his eyes still closed and a little smile on his lips.

                I scoffed and pulled back a little to look him in the eyes. “Well, maybe I’m hungry. Now let me go or I won’t kiss you for the rest of the day.” I tried to make my voice sound stern, but he knew I was lying.

                His smile grew and he rested his forehead against mine while he gazed softly at me. “Aniyo,” he whispered, nuzzling his nose against mine, “I still won’t let you up.” I felt his warm breath before he leaned in and sealed his lips against mine. This kiss matched the moment; it was soft, warm, and gentle, but still had a quiet passion in it. I was so into the kiss that, when YoungBae pulled away, my head moved forward to try to keep our lips connected. I felt his chest rumble as he let out a chuckle. I pulled back and pouted. He was such a tease. I got my arm between us and poked him in his stomach to startle him into letting me go. As soon as he did, I sprang up and out of the bed and sashayed my way to the kitchen, trying to back. Just before I left the room, I heard a heart-felt groan and I let out a giggle.

                5 minutes later, I was at the stove, cooking up some eggs. Just as I turned the stove off, YoungBae snuck up behind me and pressed himself against my back, wrapping his arms around me yet again. I let out a surprised gasp as he nuzzled my neck and growled, “I thought I told you to stay in bed.” I squeaked as he swiftly put one of his arms under my knees and deftly picked me up bridal-style. We both started to laugh as he rushed back to the bedroom, the eggs completely forgotten.

 

A/N: Well... Here it is. *Sigh* I hope someone likes it.