CHAPTER 3

REAL HISTORY

CHEN'S P.O.V

 

I went downstairs to find Bomi at the sofa doing nothing, see how useless she is? 

 

"Yeobo.." she sat up and walked towards me. "Where are you going?" 

 

Honestly, I already fed-up with her endless questions. 

 

"Out," I replied her emotionless. 

 

"But I made dinner for us already.." she replied me, I could hear her sad tones but too bad it didn't effect my heart. 

 

I went out from our mansion and went straight to my car. Humming a happy song, I drove my car to my destiny. Atleast I'm out from that hell.

 

I parked my red Lexus infront of the Exotic Club. I killed my car engine and went out, when I saw Sunny's figure entering the main door. I tried to catch her with a smile started to form on my face. Until that moment, I froze for a second. Did she, and that guy..making out infront of me?? Suddenly I had the urge to punch that guy on his damn face but I tried to control my anger.Without a word, I left the club with my boiled blood, frustrated, sad and angry all mixed into one.

 

Again, when I came home Bomi waited for me outside at our garden. Seriously, didn't she get bored waiting for me? I fasten my walking speed and emerged into our bedroom. Few minutes later, Bomi entered our room with her worried face on.

 

"What's wrong yeobo?"

 

She sat down on our bed beside me, peeking on my face. Annoyed, I ruffled my hair. 

 

"Nothing"

 

"There must be something, I know you very well yeobo"

 

I pushed her away when she tried to hug my waist. I stood up.

 

"Can you please stop being so annoying and busy body?! Can't you see that I'm not in a good mood to talk to you right now?! Of course there's a problem here! Someone that I love very much cheated on me, Sunny cheated on me!"

 

I can't help it anymore and yelled at her. I didn't even know what I'm saying but then it felt so good after I let it all out. Bomi stood there like a statue, shocked at my sudden confession. 

 

"Well, now you know..what do you wanna do? Slap me?"

 

Somehow I felt..guilty. But she remained silent. I knew she already broke into tears. Though guilt hits me, I left her alone and went back to our library. I rubbed the back of my neck when my sight drifted at eomma's diary. I walked to the shelf and grabbed the book. I started to read eomma's diary again, maybe she could help me to calm down.