CHAPTER 2

REAL HISTORY

CHEN'S POV 

 

As I went home, Bomi already stood there infront of the main door of our mansion. She gave me my favourite smile, that I used to love.

"yeobo, where have you been? I'm very worried you know?".

I just simply ignored her and went straight away to our library. Who in the world would care if she's hurt anyway? This morning I found her vomitted in the toilet, which is so disgusting. I sat down on the comfy sofa as I started to flipped the thick book. 'Nam ~~~~~~'. Isn't this...so this is eomma's diary..but why did appa wanted me to read eomma's diary? I kept browsing through and started to read eomma's writing.

 

15th February

 

YOUR POV

 

My eyes suddenly fluttered open as an angel greeted me with a morning kiss.

"Goodmorning yeobo.." he whispered and gave a peck on my lips again.

I smiled immediately at his charming attitude. Yesterday was a very important history that I will never forget. Me and Myungsoo's finally a married couple. Who doesn't love this guy? sweet, caring, smile killers..everything. I gave him his favourite smile in return.

"Go shower, I'll be waiting downstairs". He then kissed my forehead and walked out from our bedroom.

I felt like I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world for having him. I skipped happily to the bathroom and had my shower. 

 

Wearing shorts and oversized tee, I looked for Myungsoo downstairs.

"Hmm..smells good~". That's the hint, I went to the kitchen and slowly approached him from his back.

"Don't dare to scare me,".

I can felt that he's smirking although his back was facing me. Aish this guy! I back hugged him and rest my head on his back.

"Smells good oppa," I chuckled.

"Is that even a compliment?" he teasingly said. I broke the hug and stand behind him.

"Looks good also," I nodded my head. "Stop judging and lets eat," He placed the toasted breads and some scrumbled eggs on the plates. I sat down and took a sipped on my apple juice.

"Eat well yeobo~". He gave me my plate. I cutely smiled at him and bite the sandwich a lilbit. He gave me that curious and scared yet hot face of his.

"So how was it?"

"Hmm...good though..but I still like my cookings" I playfully stuck up my tongue to him.

"Be grateful okay! It's my first time cooking for the person that I truely love!".

I pouted at his words and pretended to be mad. Softens, he pinched my cheek.

"Apayo!" I rubbed my red cheek.

"Mianhae~" he said as he planted a kiss on my red cheek.

"I wasn't mad actually oppa, just kidding~".

"You meanie! Come here!". I panicked as he started to approaches me. I was about to run but it was too late when his strong arms pulled me into his hug and tickled me endlessly.

"Okay oppa! stop I can't breathe!" I laughed like a maniac.

"Now you know who's Kim Myungsoo huh Kim ~~~~~?". Without any warning, he locked his perfect lips against mine. I hugged his neck as he hugged my waist tightly, kissing me passionately, never wanted to let me go.

 

CHEN'S POV

 

"Hmm..I don't know eomma and appa was this sweet. It reminds me of our first day of our marriage...."

Suddenly I felt something vibrated in my pocket.

"Sunny!"

She wanted to meet me at the club. 'I'll be there in 30mins' I replied her text. I kept the book on the shelf and happily went out from the library.