CHAPTER 1

REAL HISTORY

Myungsoo's POV 

 

It was a very dull day. I was looking through out the window. Guess rain's going to fall soon. I went back to my large elegant table, work papers are scattered everywhere. I sighed as I sat down. My eye sight drifted to a medium sized frame. I grabbed the picture of my beloved wife and drew it closer. "I miss you.." I whispered in pain. Regretness, sorrow and anger mixed into one. I miss her, very much. Her eyes, the reason why I fell inlove with her, her lips, her touches, her scent..... I hugged the frame as if I hugged her. She's not missing, she didn't run away from me, but she went to this place that was so far away, even I can't reach there, but someday I will. Paradise, that's where she belongs to now. When can I meet her?

 

Suddenly someone bursted into my room. It was Jongdae, our one and only son. I gave him a warm hearted smile, but he gave me his cold face instead.

"what's wrong?" I asked.

"appa..I don't like Bomi" he looked me with his serious face on

 "then?" I asked again, clueless.

"I am going to let her go, I mean divorce. I don't want to be in one house with her anymore, I don't want to have anymore relation with her" he calmly sat down on one of the chair infront of me.

"I found someone better...Sunny is much more better!".

It somehow gave me a small heartattack. A wave of memories hit me, my heart felt like it wanted to burst anytime soon.

"Appa! you still here?" he started to sound irritated. He really reminds me of myself, easily get irritated and kind of impatient.

"Don't you love Bomi?" I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Not until I met sunny, she's indeed infinity times better" his voice started to cool down a little bit.

 

CHEN'S POV

 

"Not until I met sunny, she's indeed infinity times better" I said full of confidence and aplomb.

Dad picked up something from his drawer.

"But Bomi loves you".

Which side is dad taking? Aren't I more important than her? I closed my eyes as the taught of Bomi roamed into my mind.

"Read this". I took the book from dad's grip.

"What is this? Dictionary?". I tried to control my madness and growled at the thick, which seemed like a dictionary to me. I'd rather sleep than reading this crap that dad just gave me.

"Just read, and please..don't rewind the same mistake ever again".

'Mistake? what mistake?' I looked at dad with a puzzled look, but he just smiled at me.

"Just read it okay? Keep it safe,".

As he finished his sentence, my phone rang. It was from Bomi.

"what?!" I hissed. I saw dad staring at me so I controlled my anger.

"I'll come home soon, okay". I carelessly put back my phone into my pocket.

"Have to go appa...see you soon". With that I went out from his room and went back home.