new guy from campus

I'd Love You for..an eternity

next day in campus..

"aye Kris!how was your date yesterday?"Chanyeol talking with a huge grin on his face and swinged an arm onto his shoulder.

But Kris gave him a cold stare..(ya noe those stare which kills..haha!)

Right then Suho cameby.."geez bro I was just joking..aha.."

"what are you guys talking about?"

Just then Boa passed by them..

"Joo Boa!!"

and suddenly she was knocked down ahead as she was turning back from facing them.

"Kyle?"Kris was in shock.the aura of awkwardness fills the air...everyone stayed silent..and Boa was staring at the tall figure standing in front of her..and he too stared down at her..."hey pretty.."he said while smiling..

She turned to Kris"Kris?!you...have a brother?nonono..you never told me you have a brother..what's this?!"

"so this means..that guy I cared for and loved in the pasts...was..your brother?omg...Kris,you said that you never knew that I almost got killed because of you.did you?Chanyeol?..Suho?you guys were there too.."

"I'm sorry Boa.I'm really sorry..."

"KRIS!!how could you??"

"heyhey calm down you two.."Suho stepped in between Boa and Kris.

"don't say a word!!"Boa walks away swiftly..and Kyle tried to catch up."stay away.."

"I said STAY AWAY!!"she hardens her tone when Kris went forward to grab on her wrist.

Everybody stood there..stoned at the situation,except for Kris..

"Boa listen to me!please.."

"fine."she stops her track and faced him.arm crossed:"now what?"

"I'm trying to explain here so listen..I was kidnapped by my own bodyguards,who were hired by my father.and the next minute I know,I was on a ship,sailing to the states."

She stood there just listening to what he said.calm and cool as always.

He look at her and grabbed on her shoulders."aren't you gonna ask me what actually happened?"

She tried sweeping away his hands but there was a strong grip."let go."

"no"

She glared at him,sharply into his eyes..

"Boa.."

"are you done explaining?if you are,you may let go of me please."

"no.."with that he pulls her into an embrace.

Not hugging him back this time,she says:"what do you think you're doing?"

Still hugging her."baby...why do you sound so cold?I said I'm sorry..I'm sorry..."

"let go Kris!*push him away*don't call me that again.and NEVER follow me around anymore.including those friends of yours."

"but why?why are you being like this??aren't they your friends too?and why not?does it mean that you can bring KYLE and LUHAN next to you?

"I..so what if I stick around with Luhan?he's my friend so theres not a problem.By the way he's not anyhow related to you,and one more thing..i don't want to see your face again"

"...Boa.."he steps forward and Boa backs away..

"hey pretty..talking about me?"a smiling-brightly-as-ever Kyle stood next to her.hanging an arm onto her shoulder.

"dude..do I know you?I know I mistook you as Kris in the past,so sorry bout that..can you do me a favor?please bring down your arm.and don't show your face infront of me"

Kyle stood facing her,still smiling:"I've showed you my face twice..and these are two favors you're asking.i'm afraid not,the second favor..I'll be showing it to you everyday..coz we're gonna see each other everyday."

"WUT?!"she says in shock

"KYLE!!"Kris shouts at him in an angry tone

"..ahahha..to be exact..*staring into her eyes*..classmates.."Kyle says playfully

"oh..seriously.."Boa seemed shocked earlier,but remain calm after he utters the word "classmate"

"seriously wut?!Kyle..aren't you supposed to be in MY class?"this time Kris was shocked too..

"I dropped a level.."

"...you...never did study for real do you?..fine then..you..please behave well this time "

"araso"still smiling..

--

so..classmates huh?what will happen?or what exactly happened in the pasts?

haha..read on..seriously this was just PURELY fiction that pops out from nowhere in my head..lol~!!

thinking:how am i gonna write this??