...what?!

I'd Love You for..an eternity

"Kyle."

She rushes to the door where "KYLE" was and grabs his arm."Kyle?"

"excuse me?"

"Kyle.its me.don't you remember?"

"sorry,my name isn't kyle,and I don't know what you're talking about."he tries to swing his arm but she grips on him tight

"Kyle please..we knew each other.stop pretending.."this time she was pleading him with teary eyes

"miss...I definitely have no idea of who you are..and you surely have mistaken for the wrong guy.."he turns to look at her,expressionless

"...*looks at the car direction*kyle..I know you well.come with me for a moment will ya?"

"...look..right now I have a meeting to attend to.and I'm done here with you."

*sighs and turns to the attendant by the jockey*"gimme the keys"

"HEY!what are you doing with my car?"Kris shouts from behind as Min-ah grabs the keys and walks to his car.

*in the car she scrolls down the window*"get in."

But Kris ignores her,he stares sharp at her.

"oww Kyle..you're so gonna miss this"with that,she smiles at him and zoom off..

In the car:BTOB's irresistible lips was playing,and Min-ah started sobbing as she was driving.

(imagine that was a song written by Kyle to her)

She stops by the roadside..cars honking at her."excuse me?"it's Chanyeol who happened to walkby and knock down at her window.

She turns and bows slightly to him mouthing "sorry" and drives of to the villa that she use to rent it with Kyle.

It was an empty villa,now for sale.As she was walking around it,memories of Kyle and her spending happy moments together in it floods her visions..and tears start to fall again.."Kyle..tell me that it was you just now..tell me that you're just playing games with me..i'll understand.."

http://luxedb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Villa-Valentina-in-Miami-Beach-2.jpg(it's just similar to the villa..without coconut trees and all)

--

back to the restaurant

KRIS'S POV

what's the girl doing with my car?and who is she calling Kyle?oh..min-ah probably?

oh well i'm not in the mood now to think.maybe that was just another flirthy girlfriend of his..aha.

-end POV-

"yo KRIS!!"

"Chanyeol?what are you doing here all alone?"talking to a smiley Chanyeol who was entering the entrance.

"well ah..my noona came back and ah..she wants to book a room here in this hotel.so I volunteered to do it for her instead of her running around everywhere."

"oh noona..send my regards to her,and as well as your family..."

"thanks and hey..."he hugs kris's shoulder and walk into the elevator together.

*ding*elevator opens."what Chanyeol?!"

"yeah..she is Min-ah..the last time I saw her.."

flashback-a moment ago

"hey..Kris.there was a girl driving your car a moment ago.and she was caught in the middle of the road.crying..what happen?"

"yea..you saw her?yepp she stole my car..mistaken me as Kyle,claims that she knows me and wanted to bring me somewhere."

"ah...another secret admirer of yours hyung?ehe..when I looked at her by the windows,she definitely looked familiar to me.and when I have a thought about it,she definitely looks like Min-ah.."

"hey..I thought you say "she is min-ah".now you tell me she DEFINITELY LOOKS like min-ah?"

"uhm let's just assume that she's Min-ah k?besides,how many MIN AH do we know?

"I guess..not much.hey my floor reached,catch up later in campus.k?"

"yea."

-end of flashback-