furious

I'd Love You for..an eternity

"I will never leave you...at least when you feel that you're alone,remember that I am here protect you."

She flinched a little in her sleep,and her face inched closer to his face when she moved.He took the advantage to caress her cheek by that,while she's still sleeping peacefully..

-----

That night Kyle saw Luhan pacing back and forth by Suho's car,and he vanishes himself just when Kyle opens the door of his house.

Suho came out with Chanyeol later,bidding his goodbye before he went back to his apartment."Take care of her ok?Don't let anyone close."he tells Kyle."Don't worry,we will."

As soon as he speeds of,Luhan came out by his hiding place.He looks at the window of Kyle's house...ensuring that she'll be safe there.

------

The next morning he reads the headline of his newspaper saying that his father's bankruptcy,he ran out of the house.The phone was dead,and silence came around his father's residence.

"Luhan...my boy...did you kill him?"

"How did you...."

"I sent someone.."

"You cannot do this father.I'm tired...of this..."

Rage overtook himself as he curls his fist."Everyone is dangerously involved in your game of throne,and there are even people dying because of this,tell me why did you do that??"

"LUHAN!!you don't. EVEN SPEAK TO YOUR FATHER THIS WAY!!!"

"tell me why if you don't want me to speak to you this way..."

They were a threat.A simple little threat in Mr. Xi's eyes,that caused a big issue.This evil man,he can do anything to get what he wants..including committing a murder..and it was not just one..

"I hate you,and just to acknowledge you a little,I'm no longer the 'son" that follow your orders around."with that,Luhan speeds his way out from the residence.