Meet-Ups

ஐ ~ m y b e s t f r i e n d ~ ❇

Jaejoong was waiting around in the cafeteria. He checked his watch and looked around for the short girl, waiting eagerly.

"Umm excuse me?", spoken a high-pitched and seemingly vexatious voice. Jaejoong turned around and saw a girl with dirty blonde hair wearing a slightly revealing outfit. She was very pretty but looked extremely fake. Jaejoong put on a cold look. "Can I help you?", he asked in an icy tone. She smiled. "Ooh, scary. But I like.. I'm Ayumi Hamasaki, Japanese exchange student and an expert in Japanese", she said as she held out her hand. Jaejoong let out a scoff. "Well guess what? I'm an expert in Japanese too. However, I'm uninterested in wanting to know you. Thanks for asking", he said as he ignored her hand and started to walk away. She ran after him. "Wait! What do you mean you're uninterested in wanting to know me?? Everyone wants to know me!" Jaejoong rolled his eyes and blew a raspberry. "Too bad I don't."

"Jaejoong!"

He turned his head toward the owner of the voice and smiled. "Taeyeon!" Ayumi's expression darkened. Taeyeon stopped in front of Jaejoong and let out a breath. "Phew! Hey!" She turned to Ayumi and both girls began a staredown. Jaejoong looked back and forth between them. "You !", Ayumi shouted as she lunged toward Taeyeon. She dodged and landed a massive kick at the Japanese's . Ayumi yelped and slipped. However, she got up and threw Taeyeon to the ground. She got on top of her and grabbed her hair. "Let go!", the small girl shouted as she sank her nails into Ayumi's wrist. A group of people started surrounding them. Jaejoong couldn't stand seeing Taeyeon getting hurt, since she was the first one who talked to him and the first friend he made, so he grabbed Ayumi's arms and pushed her off Taeyeon. He held out a hand towards her and she took it while touching her head. "Ow.." Jaejoong rubbed her head. "You okay, Tae?", he asked while feeling her head for any bumps. She nodded. A teacher pushed through the crowd. "What is going on here?!"

Jaejoong held Taeyeon close to him as he saw Ayumi struggling to stand up. She pinched her side as hard as she could and she began crying. "Mrs.Jung! Taeyeon pushed me down the floor!" Mrs.Jung looked at Taeyeon and raised a brow. "Impossible. Miss Kim is one of my favorite and well-mannered students." Jaejoong stepped up. "I saw what happened." Mrs.Jung crossed her arms. "Do you really? What happened, new student?"

"It's Jaejoong." He pointed at Ayumi. "She just started pushing Taeyeon to the ground and pulled her hair. I don't know why but I saw it so I decided to stop it before my new friend gets hurt." He looked over at Taeyeon and she smiled at him. Mrs.Jung looked at Ayumi who was giving a death glare at Jaejoong and Taeyeon. "Miss Hamasaki, detention for a week. I already told you to stop attacking our students. If you hate Koreans so much, might as well move back to Japan." With that, she grabbed Ayumi's ear and dragged her to the detention room. Repeatedly saying "ow" with each tug, Ayumi held up her fist. "You'll pay for this, Taeyeon!!!"

The crowd moved back to where they were and Jaejoong walked up to Taeyeon. "Are you okay?", he asked in a worried tone as he checked her head once more. She softly swatted his hand away and let out a small giggle. "Yes, I'm fine. Let's forget about everything that happened and have lunch, okay?" Jaejoong hesitated to nod but he did anyway.

~~

"No way! You've been to Beijing before?!", Taeyeon anxiously asked. He laughed and nodded. "Yeah! It was really fun and a great experience too! But I don't know much Mandarin though.." Taeyeon looked down with a smile. "I know fluent Mandarin and just conversational Japanese.. I reallllllly wanna learn FLUENT Japanese though." Jaejoong put a hand on her shoulder. "I'll be your Japanese mentor." She bust out laughing her signature ahjumma laugh, with Jaejoong's animalistic laugh following afterward. "Okay", she said after she relaxed. She let out a dazed sigh and stared at the sky. "It's such a nice weather today, neh?" Jaejoong nodded and scooted closer to her. "Yeah, definitely."

"TAEYEOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!", a sing-song voice interrupted the peacefulness between the pair. Jaejoong got his cold look ready while Taeyeon looked in the direction with an annoyed look. "What do you need, Hyo?" HyoYeon shrugged and sat down next to her. "Nothing. Just wanted to hang with my Unnie today. Unless if you're gonna hang with your boyfriend", she teased as she pointed at Jaejoong. He blushed slightly and looked away. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and threw a grape at her younger sister, hitting bullseye right on her nose. "Oww!" HyoYeon rubbed her nose then scrunched it up. "Meanie!"

"Hyosaeng, this is Jaejoong. He's my FRIEND. Not my boyfriend. He's new here and we just met today. Now bye!" Hyoyeon crossed her arms and pouted. "How mean! I just got here and you're not gonna welcome me to your 'FRIEND'?!" Taeyeon let out an annoyed sigh. "Jaejoong, this is HyoYeon. She's my younger sister." Jaejoong smiled a little and waved. "Hi." HyoYeon cheerfully waved her hand in front of his face. "Hiiiii!" Taeyeon tried to think of a way to get rid of her. When she was ready to give up, she smirked and pointed over the tan girl's shoulder. "I see Dancing King." HyoYeon shot up and quickly stood up. "Eunhyuk?!" She ran down the hall and back inside the building. "Hmmhmm!" Taeyeon leaned back against the tree with her arms behind her head as she smiled to herself, feeling accomplished. Jaejoong laughed and does the same. "Ahh, sibling love." Taeyeon looked around and saw Jessica walking up to them with another new kid.

"So he's your brother?", Taeyeon heard Jessica ask the kid. She smirked. "Speaking of sibling love.." Jaejoong looked up and smiled. "Jjong!" Jonghyun looked at him with a "-_-" look. "Seriously man?" The older one laughed and patted the spot next to him. "Oh so you're this Jaejoong that Jonghyun was telling me about?", Jessica asked as she sat down next to Taeyeon. He nodded. "Well, you look too feminine", she finished as she inspected her nails like an obnoxious blonde. Jaejoong looked at her with a death glare while Jonghyun busted out laughing, ROFLing like an idiot. Taeyeon tried to hold in her laugh. "Jess, that's mean!" But she ended up laughing afterwards. After seeing Jaejoong pouting at her, she stopped immediately (but left a smile on her face) and patted his shoulder. "It's okay, Jaejoong-shi. You know me and Jonghyun still love you." Jonghyun looked at her weird and stuck his tongue out at Jaejoong. "Yeah right!" It was Jessica's turn to crack up and Taeyeon threw a small branch at the rude boy. "Jonghyunnie, you're such a meanie to your hyung!" He shrugged and picked a grape from her bag. "Hey!", she shouted. In a second, she had a grape thrown at her. "Oh no, you didn't!" Jaejoong laughed at her 'blonde' expression. "Niiiiiiiiiice." She smiled. "Thanks!"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I'm sorry, I didn't put alot of thought into this! T^T
I didn't double check for grammar errors either so please bear with me!
Most TaeJae fics have Jessica as an enemy but I decided to use Ayumi Hamasaki instead. ^-^" I mean,
Sica can't ALWAYS be mean, ya know. ;D

Have a great day! :D

~cookiesncream