Wedding Invitation

ஐ ~ m y b e s t f r i e n d ~ ❇

Jessica tilted her head in confusion. "What about Donghae?" Hyoyeon threw her stuff down on the floor and sat down in front of Jessica. "Didn't you like him?" Jessica shrugged and leaned back against the couch. "Used to.. but now he's going out with some girl named YoonA."

 

"Didn't he used to go out with Ayumi too?", Hyoyeon asked curiously. She did remember catching the two smooching on a boat ride. She shuddered at the memory. Jessica made a disgusted face. "Bleh! Who wants to go out with that ?! She should know that having plastic surgery at the age of 17 could affect the way her appearance will develop in the future." Hyoyeon stuck out her tongue and smiled at the thought of a deformed Ayumi. "Ha. I can imagine it already." Jessica perked up from her seat and pointed. "I know! She had a job, a lip job, a double-eyelid surgery, a nose job, and she cut all her fat out!" Hyoyeon pointed back. "Don't forget a job." Both girls burst out laughing.

~~

Jaejoong and Taeyeon are now at Jaejoong's house. Taeyeon sent a text to Jessica, Sunny, and Hyoyeon to notify that she won't be home until later. The 2 are now in the living room after a nice time around the park. The door opened to reveal Jonghyun and his mother.

Their mother , Mrs.Lee - [ http://mrkpop.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hyori.jpg
]
Their father , Mr.Kim - [ http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll141/E-nomine-liebe/Korea%20love/Bi-Rain.png
]

"Jaejoongie! You have a girlfriend?!", Mrs.Lee bursted with a big smile. Jaejoong widened his eyes and had a 'WTF?!' look on his face as he eyed Jonghyun, who was snickering. He glared at his younger brother then looked at his overreactively happy mother with a reassuring look. "Umma, I swear I don't have a girlfriend. I just moved here and I got to know great people!" Mrs.Lee clapped her hands and jumped up & down. Jaejoong shook his head and looked down in shame. He peeked a glance at his new tiny friend and saw that she was trying to hold in her laugh from the way she's pursing her lips and the way she looks away. Closing his eyes, his cheeks turned red and he began feeling the temperature rising. After Jonghyun finished laughing, he laid a hand on Mrs.Lee's shoulder. "Umma, calm down. Taeyeon is Jaejoong hyung's friend."

 

Mrs.Lee frowned and became disappointed. She looked at Taeyeon. "You're just his friend?" She nodded and made a pretend-crying expression. "Unfortunately, yes. But your son is cool!" Jonghyun cleared his throat and pretended to choke then looked sternly at Taeyeon. She gave him a look. "I mean SONS." Jonghyun flashed a toothy grin and gave her a thumbs-up. She faked a smile and looked at Jaejoong, who shrugged and stuck his tongue out. Mrs.Lee grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and dragged her to the kitchen.

 

"Taeyeon, I heard that you are very good at baking?" Taeyeon looked at Mrs.Lee and raised a brow. "Uhh yeah. Where'd you hear it from?" Mrs.Lee pointed at Jonghyun, who widened his eyes and pointed at Jaejoong. Taeyeon stifled a quiet chuckle. "Yes, Jaejoong's aunt is getting married next week and she wants a non-expensive cake. Do you think you can help Jaejoong bake a cake for the wedding?" Taeyeon widened her eyes and scratched the back of her neck with a nervous smile. "Uhh I don't know.. I mean, I just knew Jaejoong so I don't know how to reply to the offer.." Mrs.Lee looked at her with a pleading look and the young girl looked over at the boys for help. Jonghyun ran upstairs and Jaejoong just stood there frozen with an embarrassed look on his face. Taeyeon noticed and scrunched up her nose. He snapped out of it and looked at his mom. "Umma, uhh.. Taeyeon will.. probably..." The words became more impossible to come out of his mouth as he tried to help Taeyeon reject the sudden offer. Somehow, there was this mysterious feeling that made him want the startled girl to say yes. He wanted to hang out with her real bad.

 

Taeyeon looked at him with wide eyes and mouthed "Well?". Jaejoong blinked and looked at his mom with a fake smile. "...be able to make it." The tiny girl's jaw dropped while Mrs.Lee threw her arms in the air in excitement. "Awesome!", she shouted. Jaejoong face-palmed himself and shook his head in embarrassment. Mrs.Lee turned to Taeyeon and pinched her cheeks. "This is going to be amazing! I can't wait to see you at the wedding next Saturday at 4!" She ran into her room like a hyper little child while Taeyeon began glaring down at Jaejoong while crossing her arms and tapping her foot. After a few minutes of silence and foot-tapping, Jaejoong slowly looked up and met with Taeyeon's glare. He knew he was in deep . "Umm... so..."

 

Taeyeon sighed and rolled her eyes. "Why did you tell her I'm going to do it?" He didn't know how to respond to that without it sounding like a lie or sounding like he was desperate to want to know her more. "Well..", he began. Jonghyun walked into the kitchen and began looking through the fridge. "Cuz Hyung wants to hang out with you more", he blurted as he walked out with a bottle of banana milk in his hand. Jaejoong glared at his dongsaeng's disappearing back then looked at his possible crush with a nervous smile. Taeyeon tilted her head at him. "Is that true? You want to hang out with me more?" He hesitated to answer but slowly came to a nod. Taeyeon smiled and threw her arms around his slim waist. "Aww you could've just said so!" Jaejoong could feel his cheeks burning and can feel his heart racing, as if it's ready to explode out of his chest. The feeling is something he has never experienced before. A smile slowly crept upon his blushing face as he slowly wrapped his arms around the tiny girl.

 

"YAH! GET A ROOM!"

 

They both quickly pulled away. Jaejoong glared and grabbed a nearby grape. He aimed it at the interruption and fired a bullseye at his nose. "GO INTERRUPT SOMEONE ELSE, JONGHYUN!"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sorry for the late update!
I was in a busy period so..
anyways, I didn't double-check for errors so if you run into any, please... hesitate to tell me. (;
Cuz I already know there are mistakes present in this update.
Comments greatly appreciated!