Kim Jaejoong

ஐ ~ m y b e s t f r i e n d ~ ❇

"UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

The greasy pan slipped out of Taeyeon's hand and dropped into the sink with a loud CLANK! She flinched at the loud sound and carefully grabbed the handle.

"UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

Taeyeon dashed up the stairs and saw her best friends and sister rushing around. "What's going on?!", she asked as she held a broom in her hands, ready to smack a criminal with it. Jessica ran up to her and whimpered. "I don't know how to do my hair!" Taeyeon widened her eyes and shook her head. Sunny ran up to her, grabbed her arm, and violently shook it. "I'M HUNGRY!" HyoYeon pushed Sunny away. "Unnie! I have to get to school in 15 minutes for dance practice! Can you please take me?!” Taeyeon let out a sigh and took out her LG Cooky phone. She dialed a number and waited for it to ring.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yunho Oppa?”, Taeyeon replied. “Hey Taengoo! What’s up?”, he asked as he yawned. Taeyeon bit her thumb nail. She was worried that she might have woken him up. “Did I wake you up?”

“No no, I was just about to wake up anyway.”

“13 MORE MINUTES, UNNIE!”, HyoYeon shouted as she vigorously shook Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon pried her hands off. “Who was that?”, Yunho asked curiously at the loud fit. Taeyeon shook her head and walked away. “That was just HyoYeon. Can you take her to school in 15 minutes?”

“Why? Don’t you think it’s too early to go to school at this time?”

Taeyeon sighed. “Yes but she has dance practice. I have to fix Jessica’s hair and make some food for Sunny before she goes aegyo-crazy on me again.” The true statements made Yunho bust out laughing. He squeezed the phone between his shoulder and ear as he hopped on one foot while trying to put on a sock. “Okay, I’ll be right over.” Taeyeon bid goodbye before hanging up.

In 5 minutes, HyoYeon saw Yunho’s familiar white car and lit up. “Bye Taeyeon Unnie! See you later!”, she shouted as she slung her bookbag over her shoulder and dashed out the door. Taeyeon closed the door and happily looked at the left over girls who are satisfied. Jessica was checking herself out in a compact mirror while Sunny was happily eating Taeyeon’s special kimchi. At the same time, both girls turned to Taeyeon with a smile and thanked her.

~~

Yunho was leaning against a tree, conversing with his friend Changmin.

“Aigoo, Hyo’s a great dancer”, Yunho said as Changmin was munching on a granola bar. Changmin looked at him with wide eyes and a shocked look. “A great dancer? She’s an AMAZING dancer! She has quite a good figure too.” Yunho raised a brow. “You like her?” Changmin shook his head ‘no’. “I’ll admit that I admire her but I don’t like her.” Yunho smirked and lifted himself off the tree. He walked around Changmin, keeping the smirk glued on his face. “How about SUNNY?”, he asked, emphasizing Sunny’s name. Changmin turned pink and kept his head down. “N-no, wh-why would y-you think th-that?”

“Just wonderin. Besides, she’s right there walking up to us”, Yunho said as he poked his head and laughed. Changmin looked up and sure enough, he saw the tiny blonde girl walking. Sunny smiled and waved. “Hey Yunho oppa!” Yunho greeted her back and hugged her. She turned to Changmin and smiled. “Hey Min!” Changmin blushed again but with a deeper shade of red. “H-hey Sunkyu..” Sunny laughed, which made him look up. He smiled, not caring about why she’s laughing. “You can just call me Sunny, you know”, Sunny said as she wiped a tear away from laughing so hard. Changmin felt embarrassed and scratched the back of his neck. “Oh.. sorry..”

~~

Taeyeon and Jessica were walking together to class. As they entered their classroom, they sat at 2 empty desks. After the door made a loud slam, the teacher walked in with an unfamiliar student.

“Students! This is our new student, Kim Jaejoong. I hope you guys will treat him well. Jaejoong, you may sit next to Taeyeon. Mrs.Kim, please raise your hand.”

Taeyeon did as she was told. Jaejoong walked down the aisle and sat at his designated seat, ignoring the stares from girls. Taeyeon took one good look at him. His cold features intimidated her. She took a deep breath and took out a sheet of paper. It was a small pink paper with Hello Kitty on it. After she wrote down what she wanted to say, she threw it on Jaejoong’s desk. A second later, she recieved a note from Yuri.

Jaejoong opened the note passed to him by the petite brunette. He was a little confused. ‘Who would finally have the guts to talk to me?’

“Hey Jayjoon! (Did I spell it right? O.O)
Welcome to the school! ^O^ I’m Taeyeon and I’m a Kim too! :D
Tell me more about you!

~Taengoo”

Jaejoong looked over at Taeyeon, who was busy looking at a separate note. He slowly smiled, picked up his pen, and started writing his response.

“Haha! He’s cute! He’s also a Kim! :D Just like you. ;3”

Taeyeon looked over at Yuri with a “WTF?” look and rolled her eyes as she wrote a response. She threw the note on Yuri’s desk. When she looked down, she saw the same note on her desk which was passed by Jaejoong. She smiled and opened it up.

“It’s Jaejoong. ^.~
But you were close.
And what do you want to know about me?”

“Let’s talk at lunch. ;D”

Jaejoong smiled and kept the note in his pocket. Taeyeon became giddy at the fact that she made friends with the new kid in less than 5 minutes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

{ ` →e a t i n g - Chocolate ^-^
{ ` →d r i n k i n g - Water
{ ` →l i s t e n i n g t o - nothing
{ ` →w a t c h i n g - nothing
{ ` →m o o d - bored
{ ` →t h i n k i n g a b o u t - my crush<3
{ ` →A N N Y O N G ! ! ! : D