Here comes trouble

Perfect (you're my everything)

SeungYeon's POV - 

"Are you interested in- ?" I started to ask if he was interested in any of the girls that were there, because they seemed to be interested in him.  I was actually glad the bell rang in a way, because I was regretting the question I wanted to ask.  But I was disappointed I couldn't talk to him anymore.

Nicole's POV - 

"Look its the stupidest idiot.." I heard a familiar voice say.  Dang.. Jessica Jung and Park Luna.  Seungyeon's and my worst enemy.  Aigoo, how I hated those two.  They always made the stupidest jokes and made me and hammie look like s when they were.  The only reason for this of course - was because I had "their" Key.

"Yah!  Don't be a hypocrite.  You say I'm an idiot when you're one yourself" I chose my words wisely.  They exchanged glances with each other and then smirked.

"Where's Key?" Luna asked. "Yeah, you know, when someone's not protecting you Nicole.. You know you are going to get it.. like bad." Jessica said with her bad grammar.  

I didn't say anything and just turned away.. Key was actually heading to class already because the teacher wanted to see him.  I thought of what to say carefully, because these two can come up with a decent comeback quickly.

"Mind your own business, s." I hope I made it clear enough for those big dumbo heads.

"S..sl..slu...??  Take back those words Jung Nicole or your going to die TODAY." Jessica said with a cold voice.

 

"You dare make Ice Princess mad..." Luna says with a smirk on her face.  I know exactly what that smirk means.. Uh-oh.. Omma, help me...

I tried to sneak a way, but I was too slow.  Luna held me so I couldn't move anywhere.  I tried to push her away but she was too strong/  Darn my reflex skills.  At the corner of my eye, I saw Jessica take a water bottle out from her bag.. untwisting the cap.. Please Omma.. no.. not on the first day of school.  Why do I have to be humiliated like this?  

"What the hell?!!" I screamed at them when they spilled water on me.  They giggled.  I stomped away, knowing that fighting back will just make it worse.  Ignoring them, could help.

Key rushed over to me, concerned.  "What happened?"  Key asked with his eyes staring at me.  

"Jessica.. Luna....how much I hate them.." I managed to say through my wet face, still trying to grasp for air.  

"Next time, we'll make sure we get it, kay Cole-ah? " He reassured me.  Oh Key.. You always make me love you everyday like this.

[Seungyeon's POV]

Students came crowding in.  At the corner of my eye, I saw the worse people living on Earth.  Luna.. Jessica... The innocent and sweet girl I am, I try to ignore them, but they always go too far.  They always try to steal my boyfriends, humiliate me in front of the school.. Ugh.. the bad memories.. get out of my head, ok?

And what's even worse.. they sat next to Onew.  I was just getting close to him, and of course.. they still try to take him away.  I tried to calm myself, knowing that Onew was looking at me, not them.  However, it was still weird.  He was staring at me with a slight smile on his face.  I wonder what he's thinking..

[Onew's POV]

I stared at her beautiful face.  She was the only one I can see right now.  Her eyes were big, a small nose, and a pouty lips.  Her eyes sparkled when she smiled.  She was absulutely perfect.  Not once in my life I have felt this feeling before, and I just hope we can become more than friends.