The Angel of my Dream

Perfect (you're my everything)

SeungYeon's POV - 

Summer was officially coming to an end in eighteen hours.  I was really bored, with absolutely nothing to do.  I really wished that he was here with me : laughing, teasing me in a cute manner, and we would be having the perfect conversation.  But no, every guy I met was usually stubborn, sick, and only wanted and money.  One hour of thinking, then I prayed to God that I would find him.  The one that I want, the one that I dream of.  

Onew's POV - 

"Onew, promise me that you'll do well in this university, okay?  We're paying thousands of dollars each year for you.  Do well ~" Omma said.

I quickly replied "Neh..." and nodded my head so that she wouldn't think any lower of me.

Summer ended just like that and I never got the chance to do anything fun.  Was it because I don't see my friends often?  What was this missing piece of my heart? 

Nicole's POV -

"Key, I..." I protested against him taking off his shirt.  He interrupted me with a long, passionate kiss.  I loved him, but.. wasn't he going a little too fast?

"mm...Cole-ah..." he said in a deeper voice than usual.  I tried to protest, but he was too strong for my small and weak body.  He kept kissing me, and little did I know that I was responding to it.

--

Seungyeon's POV -

Ding..ding..ding..ding... I heard that familiar alarm sound ring for two minutes.  I haven't heard it in ages!  I got up weakly, and managed to brush my teeth and get dressed in the uniform.  I put my long, dark hair into a ponytail and put on a tiny bit of makeup.  I turned, making sure I looked good in every position.  

I quickly ate breakfast noticing that the time was 8:00AM and I had to get to school at 8:20AM.  I gulped down my juice and ran outside, waiting for Nicole.

Nicole came running in my direction gripping on to Key's hand like she always did.  Key was dragged along and made refusal sounds, but Nicole seemed determined enough to get him into my car.  I giggled lightly.  I loved how Nicole was capable like this.

"Anyeongsayo ~ please forgive me for being late, unnie. " Nicole said in a cheerful tone and made a glance at Key meaning 'it's your fault' which made me laugh.

"It's fine, but it's better not to be late on the first day at this university.  It's an honor just to get in." I informed them.

The drive took ten minutes and we were at the university.  People were in groups of fours or fives walking around in sync.  Me and Nicole found it funny and laughed together.  Ah.. it was so refreshing to see my best friend after two months.  

Suddenly, a car pulled up, and girls started crowding around it with hopeful eyes.  I really wonder who that is (a/n Onew! :P).  I poked my head up and down, but my eyes could only see about one hundred girls in a circle making an excited expression.  I tried to look again, but Key noticed the time, and we had to get going to our classes.  I was a bit upset that Nicole and Key had the same course, and I was in a different one.  why am I ALWAYS separated from my friends?

I gripped onto my bag tightly as I walked swiftly to my first class.  It was a huge school and it took me almost ten minutes to get there.  I walked in, and I saw a face of an angel.

 

Onew's POV - 

I walked into my class a few minutes early, and girls followed me.  I wasn't so fond of this, because I could never have my privacy.  I told them in my sweetest voice that they should go off to their class so they won't be late.  As soon as they got out of the room I saw this girl walk in.  I never seen her before.  She was absolutely perfect.  She had a slim figure with straight, dark, medium-length hair that fell on her uniform.  Her eyes were big, and when she smiled it was the perfect eye smile.  Her lips were a natural bright red.  I almost fainted from her beauty.  She stared at me possibly the same way I stared at her.  I smiled.

"Anyeong..sayo ~" I said to her, not forgetting my manners.  There was this feeling.  I never felt it before, and I couldn't sense what is was.

"Hmm.. Anyeongsayo~" she said, her voice perfectly ringing in a sweet voice.  She walked towards a seat and sat down.  

"Uh.. what's your name?" I said trying to start a conversation.  She turned her head, and her hair swung perfectly in sync.  Then her sweet voice answered, "SeungYeon." what a beautiful name I thought.  

"Mines Onew, nice to meet you." I said smiling.  

"So your interested in - ?" she was interrupted by the bell, and students cramming into the doorway so they wouldn't be marked late.  I was a little upset, because I couldn't start a proper conversation with her.  Although, I defintly wanted to see her again.  She just gave off this feeling that made me feel happy. -

Haha.. good enough for you?  How did you like?  I'm changing chapters because it's really hard to see what goes with my main point of the story.  Yes .. KeyCole!  Not the main couple though.. ^^; haha.  I'm sorry if there are any mistakes because I just wanted to post something so you guys could have an idea about this, and subscribe ^^; lol . Any suggestions? Comment - I'm listening ;) .. and what do you think about the covers I made?