Second Try

So Close, Yet So Far Away

You woke up with a grunt. You stretched, rubbed your eyes and yawned. But then, you realized something was off. It was too quiet. In a house with 6 boys? You didn't think so. You got up when a bright blue sticky note caught your eye. You sat down on the couch and looked at the little table the note was placed on. It was above a stack of papers. You leaned forward to get a better look at it. It read, Donsaenggie~ ^^. Let's try again. Ok? - Zelo. That boy couldn't be any cuter, you thought. You lifted the sticky note off the paper. It was a bunch of questions. Ones you and Zelo never went over. You went through all of them.

What's your real name? SKIP!

What's your nickname?  Dongsaeng, Dongsaenggie

Do you have a Korean name? Yes. Kim AeSook, but no one calls me that.

What are you training for? to become a performer

What's your favorite food? pizza!

What's your favorite color? just one? any shade of pink or purple. light blue. red, black and grey.

What's your fashion style? sweats? does that count?

Do you have a boyfriend? ...no.

The last question interested you. Why would he want to know? It's not like he could do anything to change that. Or maybe.., you thought. You immediately stopped yourself. That was just impossible. Why would Choi Junhong, Zelo, of B.A.P want someone like you? Things like that only happened in fairy tales. And your life is far from a Cinderella story. You decided to make some breakfast because you haven't eaten anything all day. You looked through all of the cupboards hoping to find something. You opened one full of  sugary.. EVERYTHING. Must be Junhong's, you thought.

You pulled out a box of Lucky Charms. Got the milk out of the refridgerator. And ate it up! (A/N: Do I really~ need to explain that process any further?) 

You sat on the couch and the TV. You decided to watched Star King. Ohh~ NU'EST is in this episode. It was about 9 o'clock when the phone rang. Should I answer it?, you contemplated. It's most likely the guys or Mr.Kim. You quickly picked it up before it stopped ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?" You answered.

"Dongsaenggie. We're on our way home. We're going to the new apartment. Be outside in about ten minutes."  Zelo said.

"Ok oppa!"

You sat back down on the couch, anticipating. After 5 minutes had passed, you put on your shoes. Ran out the door and took the elevator down, stabbing the first floor button. You started to stomp your foot. You went outside and waited. 5 minutes passed, they weren't there. 5 more minutes and it started to drizzle. 5 more minutes, they finally came and you were a sneezing mess.

Zelo basically pounced out of the car," Aish.. why didn't you stay inside?!" he scolded.

"You told... m-me to be o-o-outside in ten minutes." you responded, shivering.

"Well, I can tell you've been out here for a while. Get inside," Zelo waved for you to go inside, following suit. You were sneezing all over the place.

"Aigoo~.. aegi is sick," Daehyun said pouting and pinching your cheeks.

"Why were you outside?" Zelo scolded, yet again.

"Because you told me to go outside!!"

"Well now you're sick."

"Why do you even care?" You questioned him. Jongup shot a glance at Zelo. The car was awkwardly quiet.

"Aish.. How far away is this place?" Zelo asked, annoyed. He's so cute when he's angry, you thought.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well.. not as bad as the first.. HEY!! I think I'm getting good at this! ^_^