A New Family: NOT FINISHED

So Close, Yet So Far Away

You walked up to a traditional Korean home.

"Wow, it's so beautiful," you said. Not as beautiful as you, Zelo thought and smiled. You pulled at the sliding door, grunting. It didn't even budge.

"Let me try it," Youngguk said. He pulled at it with one swift movement. You glared at him and all he did was smile that gummy smile of his. (A/N: If I was her, I would've been a puddle on the ground by now). You walked in and saw some camera-people and immediately bowed. They said you all had to find your bedrooms and there were cameras in there and you would have to voice your opinion on the show. You began to walk down a hall and you realized all of the bedrooms had wooden boards with names on them. You frantically looked for your bedroom. Thank God, you thought. It was only your Korean name. You yanked it off, opened the door and hid it under your matress. You found the camera on the night stand. You turned it on and got down to business.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Dongsaenggie here. Well.. I think this is kind of cool and, I just know I'm the envy of every Baby because I'm living with B.A.P *giggle*. I think it'll be a cool experience and I hope I get to learn more about the members than what I see in their music videos. I hope to learn lots from them. B.A.P fighting!" That wasn't so hard, you thought. You turned the camera off and thought it would be nice to take a little nap.

~

"Aegi.. aegi," Zelo said while prodding your cheek with his finger. Her skin is so soft, like a baby, Zelo thought.