ASKING ALL THEM QUESTIONS

So Close, Yet So Far Away

"Who's your favorite singer?" Youngjae piped.

"Are you a dancer?" Jongup asked on the edge of his seat, literally.

"Can you rap?" Zelo chimed.

"Female, Beyonce. My favorite male singer would definitely be Rain. Yes, but not all that well to the two last ones." Jongup was about to ask another question but was interrupted by Youngguk.

" Hold up. Am I the only one with a logical question here?" He paused," Who are you?" You felt like you were trying to swallow glass. The question you were fearing all along.

"You can call me dongsaeng." You said cautious of his response.

"I know that. What's your real name? Where are you from? Where did you learn Korean?" Damn you Youngguk, asking all these questions e.e, you thought. "I'm from the U.S. I taught myself Korean."

"Really, how?" Zelo beamed.

"Kdramas, Kpop, korean food. Other stuff."

"Wait, you like Kpop? Do you like B.A.P?" Zelo questioned.

"I love B.A.P!!" You exclaimed. ★You and Zelo really hit it off. You guys were talking for so long everyone else left and you guys ended up sitting on a couch together★ Zelo sighed.

"You wanna come back to our dorm?"

"Yeah considering the fact that ahjussi didn't tell me where my dorm is." You sulked. You two took a private company car there. The ride wasnt that long so it wasnt quiet for too long.

"We're home~" Zelo sang.

"What do you mean we?" Himchan said as he walked out of his room. "Oh its you. So.. I guess you're crashing here huh?"

"Yeah.. I guess." Zelo prepared a make-shift bed for you. Which was actually quite comfortable. You were gone in five minutes.

"A-yo Zelo. Is she your girlfriend or what?" Jongup said joking as he entered the kitchen. Zelo was leaning over the counter, watching you sleep. He couldn't help but blush. "Oh my god." Jongup said," you like her don't you?" Zelo smiled.

"Yes, I do. Since Mr.Kim showed us her audition tapes I wanted to meet her. Her voice makes me all tingly inside hyung. She's special. She's so adorable. She seems so fragile. Like if you hurt her self-esteem she'll break into a thousand pieces. The way she dances is like..like she pours her entire soul into the performance..even when it's practice. I love her hyung."

"Wow.. you really do don't you." Zelo nodded his head furiously.

———————————————————

Well.... I don't think this one was as bad as the first. :/