Pinch Me, I Think I'm Dreaming

So Close, Yet So Far Away

You stepped out of the sleek car and gaped at the sky-scraping building. You were interrupted by the driver ahjussi clearing his throat.

"Miss, Mr. Kim is awaiting your arrival."

"Oh, n-neh. Kamsahamnida ahjussi!" You waved at the car as he drove away. You practically skipped to the front door and sighed as you opened it. It smelled good inside. Not like, chocolate good but it had a new building smell? (A/N: Major Derp xD)

"Oh! Dongsaenggie!" Dear lord, why does he have to call me that? You could tell from the voice that it was Kim Taesung, the reason your dreams were becoming a reality. You look up and flashed a smile. Then you began walking in his direction. "How was your flight?"

"It was actually pretty good. Better than I had thought it would've been."

"Oh, I almost forgot," he whispered to himself, "There's someone I want you to meet," he said, the tone of his voice worrying you. You were fearful as to what your surprise might be. "Boys, you may come out now." Oh no, don't tell me he means, You thought. You trailed off as B.A.P came from around the corner. Your jaw dropped and eyes bugged out. You quickly fixed your face to make sure you didn't look like the crazed fangirl you are.

"It's about time she got here. We've been waiting forever," Youngguk "whispered" to Jongup. "We are B.A.P! Yes,sir! It's nice to meet you." They introduced themselves.

"And dongsaenggie. I should've told you this earlier. You're going to be on a variety show with B.A.P."

"M-mwoh?!"

"Yes. You'll all be living in an apartment. You'll share stories about your trainee days and help The Little One progress until her debut." You could tell he meant you when he said "The Little One". Well, it kinda was better than him calling you dongsaenggie all the time. "Well, I have to go. Dongsaenggie fighting!" He said while walking past you, ruffling your hair. You swatted at him but missed since he had dodged your hands. That earned a laugh from Daehyun. But Youngjae hit him in the back making him be quiet and straighten up. You fixed your hair in the hopes that you didn't look like a complete fool.

Zelo was first to speak up, "How old are you?"

You looked up at the mountainous boy, "12." You said simply.

He sighed, "Finally, I'm older than someone!" He patted Jongup on the shoulder, "Hyung did you hear?! I'm older than her!" He looked at you directly in your eyes, smiled and said, "Call me oppa."

"D-deh Junhong oppa." You said trying oh-so hard to stop smiling. You probably looked like a maniac.

"Aniya~." He said," Its Zelo. Zee- low."

"Well, we're supposed to learn more about you so.. follow us." Youngguk said. Damn his voice is so y, you thought. You followed B.A.P into a room with floral print wallpaper and expensive looking furniture. B.A.P sat in six seperate chairs and you on one couch. It made you feel awkward how everything seemed to be so perfectly planned out.

"So.." Himchan said with a smirk," Let's start."

————————————

I am so sorry. It was really bad wasn't it? Well.. leave your opinion in the comments plz. I LIVE OFF OF YOUR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. but what i think i did wrong is that, by trying to make it descriptive.. i made it wordy and hazy. Sorry ㅠ.ㅠ