Test....Prototype

Will You Ever Love Me...

When we finally paused to catch our breath, I pushed her away. I got my senses together. This is not what I want I don't want to hurt her. Why can't I like her instead.

D: I'm sorry Jessica..I'm sorry I can't do this.

She just stared at me pounding at my chest asking me why. I knew the reason why. But I didn't have the heart to say it. Heechul then came up after hearing some commotion and asked what happen.

D: Hey man watch her for me. She's a little tipsy I have to go.

H: Yeah no problem

I left her house and went home. The next few weeks was awkward. I was doing a paper at the library. I walked up to the shlef and pulled a book off its shelf. Checking out the book. Then I heard grunting noises. I looked over and saw a girl trying to reach this book on the top shelf. The girl was Jessica.

D: haha let me get this for you shorty

J: oopa thanks umm how are you lately

D: good look i'm sorry about what happened and i don't want to lose you as a friend and i'm--

J: haee its okay. i missed having you around 

D: me too

We spent the day at the library together just us two. 

D: hey yah you hungry?

I turned over and saw her sleeping on her book. I left to go to the cafeteria to get us some drinks and food. I got two coffees a sandwich and a sushi.

When I came back she was still sleeping.

D: sicaaaa! i have food

She immediately woke up.

J:where?

D: oopa got you a coffee. and do you want a sandwich or eel cucumber roll.

J: OOPA! i'm allergic to cucumber

D: reallY?

I and brought the sushi close to her. She started screaming and hitting me on the arm. 

D: haha i'm just kidding here take the sandwich 

We ate lunch happily and started talking like we used and gossiping.

J: you know Minho is leaving?

D: really? where to?

J: he's going to england for a month for studies. hes probably gonna just play around there. yuri's been seeing him nonstop this week.

D: ahhh really 

J: want to come see a movie with us soon?

D: okay 

We were done researching for the day. Jessica lived close to the school near Yuri and Yoona but I lived on the opposite end near Taeyeon and most of the guys. I still walked her home.

J: this was fun thanks for walking me home

D: no problem now your turn walk me home

J: really funny hae bye

D: bye

After I see her get in her house safely. I headed for the train station. I was lazy to walk home so I take the train which is only two stops away. Running to the station to catch my train I bumped into a familiar figure.

D: Oh, yuri. 

Yu: hi hae!

D: i didn't see you at school today

Yu: yea umm had dentist. bye going home now

I knew where she was really at. My crush for her was still there but I managed to block it out and lock it up in the back of my heart. That night I had a weird dream one that have been going on for days. In one dream I was with Yuri hugging her in my arms the next minute I see her with Eunhyuk. Another dream we were smiling with each other then I see Leeteuk carrying her. I tried to ignore my thoughts of her. This only gave me headaches. Now I try to move on. Jessica knew of my crush but she was willing to bear with it.

J: oopa let's try going out?

D: haha why i thought i told you my feelings

J: it will just be like a test portotype if it works great if it doesn't we go back to being the same friends it will help you with yuri too.

I agreed to this but every move I make just makes it worst for Jessica. I was partnered up with Yuri for biology as parents. We each get a fake baby and take turns raising it. 

J: oopa lets go movies today remember

D: oh . sica, i have to do the project with yuri sorry

J: that's okay another day i wish i was in your class.

D: glad you understand ill call you when i'm done

I walked to Yuri's house after school since it was closer then mine. We were changing the diaper of the fake baby and recording our results and obersvations. 

Yu: sorry let me go upstairs for a minute

D: okay

I sat there watching tv. Minho had left for England already. I bet Yuri was skyping with him or something. She was taking a long time upstairs I just sat in the living room texting jessica.

J:oopa, come to the beach later i have a surprise for you

D: okay what is it

J: can't tell you surprise remember but meet me at 8 at the lifeguard chair

D: okay can't wait to see you

I looked at my watch hmmm 8 that's in forty minutes. The beach was only a fifteen minute walk I can still stay longer. After sitting on the couch for fifteen minute holding a diaper and watching tv. Yuri finally came down. 

(This will be Jessica's narrating)

I was waiting for hae on the beach. I set up a blanket and made some sandwiches for us chicken salad and tuna. I wanted a special day for us and for us to talk more. I hope he really considers me as his girlfriend. This week was I was scared of losing hae  having him back out without giving us a chance since he is partners with yuri but i trust him. I took out my cellphone and smiled at the couples cellphone charm hanging on it that we got at the mall.

J:hmmm 7:55

I didn't see anyone yet. Hae is always late I'll just text him. Fifteen minutes passed by and still no sign. I texted him and called him. Did he forget? I ate a sandwich myself. 9:05. He's not coming. I was sad and furious I packed up and left. On the way home I walked by Yuri's to see if he was still there. Looking at the front window, I couldn't see anything but shadows. I saw a man's shadow and a woman's shadow moving on top of the man. I couldn't bare to watch and ran home crying. 

Krystal: unnie, he could of forgot boys are stupid they forget everything

J: im pretty sure he wouldnt i called him he never answered

Krystal: aishh the shadows could be anyone Yuri's brother and his girlfriend and you can't see what they were doing it was just shadows

J: i dont care anymore i want to go to bed

Krystal: stupid boys stupid hae time to beat him up making my unnie cry