Be My Friend

Will You Ever Love Me...

 

I woke up for school and got dress. I was pretty nervous since it won't be the same people from last year but even more from other schools.

DH: Hey, Hyuk wait up for me.

E: Man, you're always late hurry up before the bell rings.

TC: Please take your seats. This is high school now things are different and mature hopefully you guys will have a great four years. Time for attendance.

-scanning the room- there are pretty cute girls here one in the back corner few over there

 After a few boring classes it was time for music class which was the elective we chosen. There was two groups of girls and some group of guys. Goo Hara came up to me and introduced me to her group which consisted of KARA and 2PM members. Hyuk walked over to the other group which was SNSD, Super Junior, and Taecyeon whose of 2PM but was in the group for his girlfriend.  

K: hey we're going ice skating next week you want to join us

D: haha sure alright i'll meet you at the lobby then.

-afterschool- 

D: yo hyuk, wanna come ice skating with us

E: uhhh...no its fine im going home early today.... family needs me

D:oh okay

 

After a tiring day of my first time ice skating I went home. Today I met alot of people in Hara's group but none of them I could connect with and most of them weren't in my classes.

 

The next day I met Yoona. She was really outgoing but was going out with Taecyeon who was trying out for basketball with me. There was also Taeyeon who was really pretty with a leader attitude, Then there was Jessica who was really easygoing smart but have her moments. And lastly, this quiet girl who didn't introduce herself. She was really cute but she never talked and always sat in the back of my classes. The guys were Leetuek and Heechul who was on my volleyball team last year. 

Y: some of us are going to a friends house later for a bbq come join us. 

D: okay sure let me get my friend to come too

-texting- hey come to a bbq with some of my friends, hyuk: no thanks i got family again

Jessica and I walked to the friend's house after our activities for music. 

J: haha looks like everyone's here

I looked over at the group and there was Hyuk enjoying himself. 

D: hey, i thought u were at home

E: uhh sorry i thought they would be MY friends

D: wow man

Y: what's going on come eat guys food is getting cold 

D: alright

J: wheres yuri i mean were at her house but shes not even with us

T: Minho is over again they dont feel like coming out

D: whose minho and yuri

Y: haha my quiet best friend and her boyfriend, he goes to another school

T: when is she ever going to learn hes not good enough for her

Taec: Food is readyy! Yo teuk chul help me with the plates.

 

We all sat on the deck talking and laughing. I stared inside the window and saw Yuri. She was so cute. Then came Minho and they were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. she's taken

 

Teuk: Yo gametimeee! Truth or dare. Lowest card goes.

Taecyeon lost and had to run down the street in his boxers. Me and hyuk had to slowdance together. I decided to forgive him too it doesn't matter friendship is more important. Jessica and Taeyeon had to pole dance with the basketball pole while Leetuek and Heechul drank this nasty drink we made. 

After a few weeks of haning out I was officially part of the group. There was a conference soon we are going to for school fpr 4 days. Maybe I will have a chance to befriend Yuri then... 

 

sorry if it was really boring I have thoughts but it was hard for me to put them together. and sorry to minho fans he has to play the bad boyfriend in this