Innocence

Will You Ever Love Me...

On the bus, Hyuk kept moving to the back to lfirt with the girls so I was alone. Across from me was Yuri alone because Yoona moved next to Taecyeon. I moved to the empty seat next to her bringing my courage up to talk to her.

D: hey u bored?

Yu: yeah haha wanna do word searchs with me?

D: word searchs?....okay =] POV: this girl is so innocent

Yu: okay heres your page lets play a game whoever finishes first wins 

D: and what does the winner get?

Yu:hm....anything 

 

Inside I was so happy maybe I could lose and treat her out to lunch. When we were playing she started pushing me playfully and covering my paper. I did the same and saw her smiling laughing. Then as we were shoving around, our hands met. I stared at her and we both broke the connection.

D:uhhh haha... I'm done.

Yu: really? you're lying let me check. ha! you're misssing one

D: what're you talking about? -scans the paper-

Yu: i'm done -circling the last one-

D:hey you lied haha oh well so what do you want?

Yu: hmmm..... you owe me one dinner. wanna do more to pass time?

D: haha okay. 

As, we kept doing more we got to know each other a little bit. Yuri was from a family of three other siblings. She was the middle child and somewhat of a Cinderella at home doing all the chores, but her family was still close and tight. 

T: hey you two stop flirting haha or minho will get you

TC: were here please go get your bags and go to your assigned rooms. the pool will only be open for another hour so use your time wisely.

 

I got off the bus and grabbed my bags then I looked for yuri who was struggling with her giant duffle. 

 

D: let me help you

Yu: no its okay -walks away to the girls-

L: hey lets go before the elevator crowds up. 

We went into the elevator and went up to our rooms. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWQE8zDBofYaJDfaRUsNF

It was me, leeteuk, heechul, and heechul in a room. While taecyeon was with his buddies. The girl's room was across from ours and it was yuri, jessica, yoona, and taeyeon. 

 

J: meet up in ten minutes for the pool?

Guys: okay!

 

Guy's room

E: dude i can't wait to see yuri in a bikini. shes hot isn't she hae?

D: uhhh shes cute

L: haha i can't wait for all of them

H: yo hae you can't swim haha why don't you get yuri to teach you shes pro

I blushed a little hearing those words and just laughed it off. 

 

Meanwhile girl's room

J: hey i think donghae oopa is pretty cute but if only he talked a little more

Y: haha taec, is fine enough for me. i should go before all the girls tries to swim with my man

T: what about you yuri? when are you finally gonna dump minho. he cheated twice already and just wanted to be your first like he did with Yoona

Y: hey wasn't my fault he was charming  back then stupid ex 

Yuri just smiled a little and looked down trying to find her towel. 

background: Yoona went out with Minho first but it didn't work after he cheated and wanted Yuri. Yuri was charmed by him and been going out for almost two years.Minho was her first so it was hard for her to dump him Yoona and Yuri still stayed friends after that incident. 

We all went to the pool. I sat in the hot tub the whole time and everyone moved to the pool. Yuri was so happy, smiling, and playing around. It was the first time she ever showed so much emotions.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1yeroXEOHs0F8fnPqDM1

J: oopa come join us!

E: he can't. can't swim haha

Y: really? me, taec, and yuri can show you. 

D: it's okay 

Yuri looked over at me and saw I was alone so she got out of the pool and joined me.

D: hey you dont have to join me im fine alone

Yu: no i want to take a break don't want any leg cramps during our tour tomorrow. so you really can't swim?

D: nope my parents never taught me. how did you learn.

Yu: my boyfriend taught me - she smiled-

D: oh minho?

Yu: ...yeah...hmmm i don't know why i ended up lking him but it happened.

D: oh. so how are you guys now?

Yu: were ...okay

The pool was closing so we all got out. We wanted to eat since we were starving so the girls went to cooked some ramen with kimchi in their room.

L: hey the girls said its ready. hae you go over first were still playing on more game on ps3

E: left left left... DAMN! you cheating bro!

H: don't be a sore loser 

E: alright one more one more!

D: okay guys im going

 

I went outside into the hallway. As the door shuts, yuri came out of her room and her door shutted too. It was just us alone in the hallway. I stared at her looking cute in her pjs and she came closer to me. Then we just embraced there for a minute in complete silence. Her arms wrapped around my neck and her head buried in my chest as mine were wrapped around her waist. silence. 

 

please subscribe sorry if it's boring but there will be more to come! and once again sorry minho fans i like him too but i didn't know what other guy to put =[