teaser

Razer; new boy band { apply ; C L O S E D }

Fish Entertainment Building ; 3:13PM

——————

They were in a room with white walls and tiles; with a long, clothed table with four seats in the back. Only two were taken. The other two would arrive later. Out of the two people, they younger one was dressed in casual attire, whereas the older was dressed in a suit. The older man pressed a button on the table nearest to him.

“Mr. Kim? How may I help?a polite person of the other line enquired.

“Call them out now. Seven minutes, tops. Thank you.” before he ended the call, he added, “and some orange juice, please.”

——————

There was a light knock on the door before it opened. “Lee Jinsun?” It's time for your auditions. This way, please.” The assistant gestured him to the door that led into the audition room. The boy cracked his knuckles. Before he knocked, the assitant swore she heard him say “Time to show them what I'm made of.” 

——————

The knock on the door made him jump. “Jae Choi?” The boy nodded. “It's time for your auditions. This way.” Before entering the room, he took a deep breathe, knocked, and entered. The door closed lightly behind him. “My name is Jae Choi. I'm here to audition for Razer.” he said, his voice as flat as ever.

——————

Even though the boy was already 21, he was still bouncing around like a ten year old. “Excuse me.. Are you Park Hyungah?” Without even waiting for an answer, the assistant pulled him out of the room and infront of the door to the audition room. The male jiggled around excitedly. “Totally gonna own. Totally.

——————

Excuse me.. Domonic? Choi Dong Min? It's your turn. Audition time.The male nodded,and left the room without any expression, almost entering the audition room in no time flat. Even as he entered, he had no expression on his face, not even a smile. He knocked, he entered.

——————

Practicing his singing before his audition as the assistant knocked. “Bang Tae Woon. Time for your audition.The boy nodded, streched, walked over to the room, knocked, still singing and dancing, and entered the room with confidence.

——————

He held a bottle of empty banana milk in his hands and played around with it before the assistant entered. “Moon Jae Shin, time for your auditions. Good luck.The male nodded, and as he was about to leave the room, he tripped and fell. The assistant surpressed a laugh as the boy got up and entered the audition room.

——————

“Youngjae.. Dela..cour? Your auditions.. The male nodded. The male didn't even say a single word as he entered the audition room and began. Not even a hello. 

——————

“Jung Junki. Your auditions.  The boy nodded, leaving the room and before entering the audition room, taking a sip of water from his bottle.

——————

The male was in the room, sitting down, combing his hair to make it look as perfect as he could. “Excuse me. Byun Baek Moon. Your auditions.The male got up, and entered the audition room with a knock on the door.

——————

“Hwang Park Soo. It's time for your audition. This way.The male nodded, with a gangster-ish look on his face, knocked the door, and entered the audition room, still with that gangster smirk.

——————

“Choi Seung Hwan, it's time for your audition. Over here, please.The male gave the assistant a smile, left the room, knocked on the audition door, entered and started his audition.

——————

After auditions ; 4.30PM

——————

The trainees were gathered in the lounge area, resting, combing their hair, chatting or drinking water, nervously. The four people exited the audition room, stood infront of them as they quiet-en-ed down. The oldest man, the one wearing the suit and with grey hair, began speaking first. “Thank you for your auditions and time. Most of them were great. Some of them were not. I am Mr. Kim, the CEO of Fish Entertainment. Firstly, do not judge your company's name. It is awesome and it shall remain like that. Secondly, this is your manager, Kim Jinho.” Mr Kim gestured to the young man in casual attire and Jinho waved. “He will do the honours of announcing the trainees who made it. Since there are some of you with the same names, your full name will be said. Let's start.

 

 

alright guys! little teaser for you guys!! Worked extremely hard on this. dont judge. hope you like it. remember to comment, especially those who didn't yet.