chapter three { training? }

Razer; new boy band { apply ; C L O S E D }

Hyungah and Seung Hwan's bedroom

“Hm.. how old are you?” Hyungah looked at Seung Hwan.

“22.”

“..Darn. I'm 21.” 

Seung Hwan nodded, continued unpacking his stuff while munching on an apple.

“Ah! Alright now. I'm going to explore the dorm. See ya later, hyung!” and Hyungah left the room to explore the big dorm.

 

Park Soo and Dong Min's bedroom

“So.. you're Park Soo, right?” Dong Min asked Park Soo.

“Mhm.

“Oh, uh, cool. My name's Dong Min, but you can call me Dom! That's my nickname. Nice to meet you.” Park Soo gangster-ishly nodded.

He was finishing unpacking his stuff and took out some cup noodles - Ramen cup noodles to be exact. 

“Well. I'm going to cook these. Be right back.” Park Soo gave Dong Min a small smile, and Dong Min blushed lightly.

 

 

- around two hours after settling into the dorm. -

“Uh, guys! Meet me in the living room, now! Jinho hyung wants to discuss something!” Jinsun yelled out.

The sounds of people tromping down the stairs could be heard a kilometer away. No joke. Anyway, once they were settled comfortably in the living room, Jinho emerged out of the kitchen with a glass of milk. He drank a sip and cut to the chase. 

“So guys. Word from the choregrapher and trainer that you'll be starting training, both dancing and singing tomorrow at 2.30pm sharp. We'll begin with dance lessons for two hours, followed by a two hour break and then another two hours of vocal training. You are not to skip the training. We will end the day off at 8.30pm. We will then have dinner at 8.45pm, followed by wash up for an hour, and you can do whatever you want until 12am. Everyone must be asleep by 12am or you will be given a warning. You will have 3 warnings a month. If you get 3 warnings, you will be given a punishment. It can be anything. From washing the toilets, to doing the dishes for a week, or to even get laid or be a y toy for a week or something. Any questions?

Everyone shook their head. Jinho nodded and took a sip from his milk.

“You can do whatever you want from now until tomorrow. Best to get some sleep or rest.” He said, then walked away.

The group looked at each other, then left for their respective rooms, or went exploring the house.

 

 

 

okay sorry for not updating last night. my dad just got me a pair of Razer Carcharias for gaming so I was so excited I went to join my friends to play some Minecraft.. whoops. xD  Anyway, I hope this chapter isn't too rushed. Feedback is appreciated, whether the chapters are too short or whatsoever. Be truthful please, and if you want to say critism, please give me constructive critism and not ' u. this story is bull. your chapters . ' Give me things I need to improve on. See you guys.