I'm .....

Miles Away From You

 

“Where are you Sica?” a frantic voice called. Gosh, can’t people have their space?

“Somewhere” I giggled.

“Come on Sica your drunk”

“Am not” I laughed again. This time loudly.

“Please Jessica. It’s been 2 days since we last saw you” really? Wow. I must’ve been living under a rock. Oh, wait. Hahaha. I’ve been in the tree house this past 2 days. The tree where me and Tiff looked at the skies telling each other our plans in the future, plans of being together…forever.

“Where’s Tiffany?” even after our quarrel I’m still worried about her.

“That’s why I called you. Are you two together now?” Sunny sounded nervous

“No” is she….

“She’s lost Sica”

…………………………………………………………………………………………

*flashback*

“Why are we here Tiff?” I looked around the meadow. It’s beautiful here.

“My mom used to take me here. She said this is where she went when she and dad ever had a fight. She said it clears her mind. The waters and the stars above” I smiled. This is the 1st time she told me something about her mom after her death.

“It’s beautiful”

“I know. That’s why when we get together someday and we have a fight, I’ll go here. And YOU’LL know what to do” I blushed. Us together? Dream come true…

*end*

I bent down to grass and caressed your pale face. Have you been here? 2 days? Under the cold night? You’re such an idiot.

“Why? did you really replace me?” you’re so hot now. I should take you home.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

I knocked on ‘Our’ doors house. Surprisingly (or not) somebody opened it. It was a guy. The same guy I saw before.

“Umm hi. This is where Tiffany lives right?” nice Jess. Play dumb.

“Uh yea. Why?” the tall muscular man replied.

“She uh, I found her lying somewhere and she has high fever so I decided to take her home” this is awkward.

“What?! Where is she?” wow. He’s so worried.

“There” I pointed to the sofa outside the sofa outside the condo.

“Fany!” I took a step backwards as he dashed towards her and carried her bridal style inside ‘Their’ home. I quickly followed.

“Oh no. it so high. She’s burning” he sounded so concerned. I watched by the door as he ran back and forth from the bathroom jus to tend to her needs. He seemed to be well mannered and I can see he loves her so much.

“Excuse me” I tried to catch his attention. This is so painful I need to leave now.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Thank you for bringing Fany home. We’ve been looking for her for 2 days now.”

“Don’t mention it. Uh, I’m quite busy so, I’ll be going now” I bowed and turned towards the door

“WAIT!” I turned

“Yes?”

“Who are you by the way? I want to know who saved Fany”

“Jessica. Jessica Jung. And you?” here it is. The dreaded question.

“I’m …….”

…………………………………………………………………………………………

4th day. Tree house. 3 bottles of Soju in the floor. Urgh, I feel so wasted now.

*ring* *ring*

“Hello” I answered groggily

“JUNG JESSICA WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!” it’s Sooyoung. I giggled again.

“Sheesh Soo. Did you eat? Hahahaha. I’m somewhere”

“It’s been 4 days Sica. They said you found Tiffany and brought her home. How about you? When are you going home?”

“When I feel like it”

“Sica please-“ I hanged up and turned the phone off. They’ll keep on bothering me if I don’t

I looked at the sky. The stars are so beautiful so bright, so full of life. Unlike me. I feel dead. Without Fany I don’t think I have a reason to live. I thought I still had a chance. But, no. not anymore. I’m too late.

“I’m Wooyoung. Her boyfriend”

 

 

Too lazy to edit the errors. Enjoy. I need to clarrify something first sooo READ THE TEXT BELOW

I'm not a fan of 2pm but I'm a Shawol and since i can't bare to see Onew (which is paired to Fany, SIca, Taeng etc) being the bad guy or the one getting hurt in the end and since Wooyoung's the next person being paired to Fany so there. hahahha. But no, he won't be the bad guy and I don't know if he'd be broken hearted Lool. ALSO, were about to reach the ending :( I'm so grateful I have 15 subscribers within 4 chapters its really something to me. But no worries. I have another idea for another JeTi fic ;)

Please ask questions in  the comments if your confused about something and I'll answer it :D