Irony

Miles Away From You

 

“Well Jessi?” wait. What? Oh right. The question.

“Of course not. You know I’m loyal to you only Fany” I sincerely told her. If I chose to not solely look and focus on Tiffany I swear I heard Sooyoung scoff. But, was that a frown of her face?

“Thank you Jessi” I nodded and turned my attention to my friends. Being cold doesn’t mean I don’t have mixed feelings -this, I’m so confused right now. Should I tell her or wait?

“So what do you want to eat?” everyone eagerly smiled especially the 2 shikshins.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“Hey everyone before we start rampaging on our foods and that means you Yoona, I want you to meet my friend” everyone looked up from the food, although Yuri had a bit of problem lifting Yoona’s head and her fork away from

“This is Sooyoung, my best friend from the states” she smiled at them charmingly

“Are you sure she’s just a friend Unnie?” Yuri’s prankster state came in. everything seemed so awkward now.

“Of course I am. I’m taken” Sooyoung suddenly winked. Wait. Is that a blush on Yoona’s cheek? And Yuri’s eyes twitching?

“So that means you’re still mine Jessi?” I wasn’t expecting that question. I looked deeply to her eyes this is what they meant by love then. Always sacrificing for the happiness of others.

“Of course Fany. I’ve always been yours” why did she frown again?

……………………………………………………………………………………….

“Do you want me to walk you home?” I asked Tiffany

“Of course. I want to catch up on you. I haven’t seen you for 3 years Jessi”

Oddly enough I reached out and entwined our fingers. Look at that. It still fits perfectly.

“Lets go?” I asked with a smile

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“Why?”

“Hmm?”

“Why do you call me ‘Fany’ now and not’ Tiff’?” I have? I never noticed

“I don’t really know” I shrugged it off. Why make a big deal out of this? I should make a big deal about her cheating. But, I just can’t.

“It feels like High School again. Back when you didn’t even care who I was” I looked over to her side. Even if I want to laugh, Tiffany seemed to be so serious, I guess it is a big deal.

“I…. I just think it doesn’t matter what I call you. And maybe it’s been too long since I actually talked to you so-“

“So you feel like I’m nothing now” she said. I stopped and so did she.

“What are you implying Tiffany?” I’m so annoyed right now. She’s accusing me that she means nothing to me when all over those 3 years she’s the only person I’m thinking of.

“Am I really the only girl in your heart? Or is there someone else?” she’s tearing up. She’s, she’s actually doubting me?

“After 3 years of not communicating me you suddenly show up out of the blue and invite everybody BUT ME over! And there you go smiling and telling them I’m the only girl in your life. Do you really think I’m convinced of that?” she started pounding on my chest, crying. I want to hold her. Tell her she’s really my only one but, I can’t. Why? Why can’t I?

“Tiff stop it everybody’s looking”

“I don’t care! ANSWER ME DO YOU LOVE ME?”

“I should be the one asking that question” I’m flaring. Control yourself Jessica. Control.

“What?” she seemed lost and confused.

“Do you love me?”

“Of course I do! Would I be this affected if I wer-“

“Then who was the guy at your house sleeping next to you. Hugging you like you were his?”

She looked at me surprised. She wasn’t expecting this. Neither was I. I never thought I could be this….demanding.

I can’t do this anymore. I walked away before I say something I would regret forever. Rain started pouring, huh, sweet, sweet irony.

 

 

WASSSUUUPPPP!!! Seriously guys, if you continue to comment like this I would update better stories ;) Hahahha. I got SOOO inspired with your supportive comments and I hope this update is enough.

I wanted it to be funny but then I realize this has to be angsty. Lool. DO you want the ending next? I have the ending writen in a paper already. Hahahaha.

But I still have something in my mind.

PLEASE COMMENT MORE!!!!