Final 1

Miles Away From You

 

I asked Sooyoung to deliver a message to Tiffany. Todays August 1. And, tomorrow will be the day we will leave.

I sighed. I haven’t been this nervous since I left for America. Wooh

“Yo Sica” Sooyoung walked in with a bag of food. OF COURSE.

“So?”

“Delivery Success” she grinned

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Fany POV!

I sighed. My eyes are sore from crying the entire week. Jessica hasn’t done anything to contact me and every time I come to their apartment she’s nowhere to be seen.

 “Faany-unnie!!! Sooyoung has something for you!” Yoona called out

“Coming!”

“Hey Soo”

“Yo” I saw a letter she was holding

“What’s that?” I pointed

“Oh this? Sica wants me to g-“ I hastily grabbed the letter and ran to my room. It’s from Jessi! JESSICA ACTUALLY GAVE ME SOMETHING!

The excitement I felt suddenly changed to fear. What if this letter has bad news in it? What if Jessica wanted to break up with her?

Shaking those scary thoughts, she finally opened the letter.

To: Tiffany

 

                Uhm, Hi Tiff. I umm, don’t know why I’m putting ‘Umms’ here. Haha. Well, I uh, guess, I should just say it. Since today’s your birthday and this is the reason why I came back. I wanted to give you the best gift after 5 years of being together sooo, I’ll be picking you up at noon. See ya Tiff.

                                                Happy Birthday :)            

From: Jessica

 

“YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!”

-outside-

“I guess she finished reading it” Sooyoung mumbled

“What was in it?”

“You’ll see” she grinned

“I’ll be going now. Bye Yoona. BYE FANY!” Sooyoung screamed

“BYE SOO THANK YOOOOU!!!” answered Tiffany

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“YOOOOONG!!!!!”

I panicked I don’t know what to do anymore.

“What is it unnie!?” she barged in the room, panting.

“Help me find a dress” I pouted.

“Aish” she murmured words I didn’t really care about the next. All I cared about was impressing Jessi. And this is not helping me at all.

“Where will you two go?”

“I don’t know! And she’s picking me up SOON!” I glanced at the clock only to find that it was an hour away. OUR DATE WAS AN HOUR AWAY!

“Aish unnie. It’s your birthday. Maybe wear something red” Yoona contemplated

 

 “Yea! BUT WHAT?!” I continued to panic. Not even our first date was this scary

“How about this Red Leopard Blouse? You can wear your shorts and black converse that has those silver things” Yoona’s great sense of fashion was always handy.

I took another 15 minutes to get ready. Me and Yoona debated in putting on makeup. But it the end, I didn’t.

“Well?” I asked Yoona. Only to find a smirk on her face.

“It’s impossible for Sica unnie to NOT notice you with THAT"

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“What did you plan Sica?” Sooyoung was getting on my nerves. I told her it was a surprise and she said she would stalk us if I don’t tell her soon.

“Lunch” I said sternly. Trying to dismiss the topic

“And?” URGH!!! Persistent little…

“Special performance” she almost choked on her drink

“You’re gonna sing?”

“Not me. A friend” I smiled.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“Gosh will she really come?” I haven’t stopped babbling after the dress up get up

“Yes she will unnie. She’s the one who invited you remember?”

“I know but, what if she changes her mind? Thinking I’m not worth any effort?” Yoona looked at me sadly and said

“She would have called quits the moment she knew about you and Wooyoung. But she didn’t. And that should be enough right?”

Yoona was right. But that was all in the past now. I broke up with Wooyoung now that he knew Jessica was my girlfriend. The only reason why we were together was so that I could accept the fact that Jessi isn’t there next to me. It’s selfish but I had no choice.

“Right”

*DING*

“AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!”

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Compose yourself Sica. Try to be cold then turn absolutely sweet later.

*DING*

“AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!”

“What the?” I tried to see anything inside. Was there a burglar? Naa. Too early for that. An accident? But-

“Hi unnie” my thought were disrupted when Yoona opened the door.

“Hi Yoong. Where’s Tiffany?” I gave her a sweet smile. One that I give most of my friends.

“Oh she’s still getting ready. You know girls” Yoona tried her best to cover for Tiffany. As amused as I was, were going to be late.

“Okay. I’ll wait here then. And tell her the reservation only lasts-“

“I’m here!” i wanted to smile from ear to ear but kept my composure.

“Let’s go?” she gave me a nod. I can see her knees shaking and stifled a laugh.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“You look good Jessi” Tiffany tried to make small talk while we walked.

“Uh, yea” I looked down on my own clothes.  I didn’t give it much effort and just grabbed whatever I saw first.

“Were heading for lunch first. Is that okay?” she nodded eagerly. It’s been a while since we last ate together.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“Anything you want?”

“I’ll have what you’re having” she answered me. I took her to where we had our first date. I guess the silence meant we were both reminiscing the past.

“Look Jessi about Woo-“

“Let’s just enjoy the moment Tiff. I don’t want drama now” she nodded and let the topic drop.

The entire lunch was quite. Well it was quite expected since I want it this way anyways.

I looked at watch and saw it was 1:45. My big surprise would be out soon.

“Tiff” she looked up slowly. Hesitating to look into my eyes.

“I have a surprise for you” I smiled whole heartedly this time.



 

Tiffanys clothes- http://kpopfantasia.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/20110819_airport_snsd_tiffany_6.jpg?w=450&h=708

Jessica- http://kpopfantasia.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/20110819_airport_snsd_jessica_4.jpg

 

I feel like a complete failure with this. T.T I'm so sorry if I dissapointed you with the 1st part of the ending....

 

 

But Please Comment to help me with the next part. AND! I'LL POST A JETI ONESHOT SOOON! please support it :D