The sweet end to a love, that was thiers. part 2 final

After the Cameras are off!

This is then end to my story I think.... I originally wanted this to be a oneshot but I could not bring myself to write it all at once so I did four chapters. so enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I rushed over to the hospital with Ga In in the backseat of my car. She was hot and sweaty even though I took of her major layers. Her white skin looked as bright as a fire truck.

When we got the hospital I called the nurse. She and four men put Ga In on a stretcher and rushed into the emergency room.

"Can I go or do I have to stay out here?" I asked the nurse.

"Stay out here we do not know what is wrong with here yet. We will call you when she is okay to see. Alright." She said the pushed the stretcher through the doors down the hallway. I stood there watching not knowing what to do.

I called Narsha and Jea who said they would rush over but they were more than an hour away. I also called Seulong and Jinwoon who said they would call Changmin and come over also.

*one hour later

I sat in the waiting room. I was bore and worried I started watching star king. On the waiting room t.v. The receptionist gave me the remote in exchange for an autograph. It was old the one where the Candy mafia and whatever the other groups name was, were touching Onew from SHINee. I tried to occupy myself with that but it got boring after awhile because I was not on it so I turned it to BEAST idol maid which is okay.

*Two hour later.

"Hey look it is Jo Kwon." I heard some girl whisper from behind me than giggle. I turned around and saw Jea and Narsha.

"Oh." They must have thought it was funny when they saw my face change from excited to disappointed because Narsha started to laugh extremely loud and so did Jea.

"Jo Kwon." I turned around. "You can go see her now."

I ran down the hallway as fast as I could leaving the others behind.

When i approached the door I saw her and the doctor chatting. He was laughing and smiling and before he left it looked like he asked for her number because she wrote some thing down on his paper. this made me mad my blood started to boil. Just looking at her with another guy.

I walked in the room as he walked out. I rushed over to the side of the bed.

"Kwon." She looked at me then smiled. "I am happy that it was you that found me and not some random ert."

I looked at her she was looking much better. I smiled and went to touch her face.

"They said that I was dehydrated and I will be better in no time." She looked at me nervously.

I had nothing to say. A weird sensation came over my body so I leaned in and kissed her lips. Not one of those over dramatic makeout kisses in the movies but a peck not lounge no heated up rated nineteen and up just......a peck.

She looked at me as we separated from our kiss. I took her in my arms. And kissed her forehead.

"Do you know how much you made me hurt, confused, and now worried. If I did not go through all of this I would not have realized how much I really do love you." She pushed me away with a suprised look. then her face softened.

"I love you too. Yeobo." She said. I embraced her once again this time not planning on letting her go.

Maybe our future will be as bright as the sun. I just know If she is not in my life I can't live.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yea. I haven't eaten since this morning."

"Alright get  changed so we can go." I said as I was leaving before I left out the door I turned  around.

"Yeobo."

"What?" She said turning around.

"Saranghae."

                                                                             The end

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The end...  Yea it is Thankyou for reading and subscribing. If you have any suggestion leave them in a comment.