The sweet end to a love, that was theirs

After the Cameras are off!

VERY GOOD YO~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to meet Kwon at he park by my Dorm. It was hot outside but I still wore a jacket and a hat so that no one would recognize me. It gets really difficult to walk outside and hear, "Adam couple. Where is Kwon?" , "Look it is Ga In she is from we got married."

For some reason the sun was just so hot today. I know I had to many clothes on. I looked at my phone and the temperature is 100 degrees Fahrenheit. That is the hottest it has been the whole summer.

When I arrived at the park I saw couple on dat kids playing games, and old people but no Kwon. I walked around a bit and still no sign of him. I swear I have been around the park 200 time where is he?

The sun is just to much for me so I decide to take off my hat.

"Hey isnt that Son Ga In?" A highschool girl said as she stopped in front of me. "Unnie. Hello."

"I am not Son Ga In. Sorry you are mistaken." I say shaking my head.

Her boyfriend is not convinced. "Eh! That is Son Ga In. Noona Seriously I love you." He said. "Can I have a picture with you?"

The boy is making such abig fuss that a whole bunch of people start to crowd around me.

"Okay. Just one Noona has somewhere to be. Okay,"

"Mee too. Me too." The crowd of like fifty people started to get closer and closer to me, they keep asking me to take pictures and sign their papers for them. I usually don't mind the attention but it is one hundred degrees outside and everyone is touching me. The heat fom their body and the heat from the sun are going to kill me. I start to feel dizzy.

"I DON"T WANT TO." I scream as I push my way through the crowd running away from them. Some follow but end up giving up after they figured out I was not going to stop.

I looked around the park and I am lost. What to do? I should have just stopped but because I was hot and scared I ran into the middle of the park getting my self lost. Wearing these hot clothes. Not to mention I have not a water in five hours.

I look around frantically seeing if anyone elese was there.

_

I seen a shot girl run past me so I decided to follow her. She runs like Ga In and she also looks like her to. She turns around and starts to walk towards me. I start to run towards me, I get close enough to see her face, Ga In. She really came.

I rush over to her side. She is beat red instead of her milky white skin sweaty and she feels like she has a fever. When I touched her head it burned my hand.

"What are you doing dressed like this in the middle of the summer?" I yelled at her as I took of her extra layers. "Pabo."

"Kwon." She reached out to touch my face, but her body went limp.

"Ga In."...."Ga In wake up."

She was still breating but I had to get her to the hospital.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

is this chapter okay?

What will happen next?

Will she die?

Do they get back together?

This is a mystery mystery.:)

Thankyou for reading.

                                  -ILOVESUNNY