Why?

After the Cameras are off!

Hi~!

ilovesunny here 4 fanfic I think it is going to be more of a short story though but please still enjoy~~~!!<3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have tried calling Kwon 3 times and every time it rings twice than staight to voicemail. I want to hear his voice and tell him the good news about BEG wining an award on Mnet. I see Seulong and Changmin every where. Every time I ask for Kwon they say he is busy or some other excuse that I don't belive how can it be that he is busy every minute of everyday.

May be I am just overthinking it tomorrow we have a show together so he will defintely be there.

That night I had a dream that I went swimming. I had my clothes on and there was something in the ocean. I swam out to get it, but before I reached it something pulled me under and I woke up.

"Ga-In. Do you know what time it is? Yah get up and get dressed. The manager will be here in the next hour to pick us up for the preformance." Narsha said half yelling at me and the other half looked curious.

"Okay. Unnie is 2am going to be at the show today?" I said getting ready for my shower.

Jea walked through the door stoped and looked at me. "Why?"

I turn my head pretendinng everything is cool. "No reason. I was just wondering if Changmin would bring food like he did last time."

She cut her eyes at me. "Sure if you say so." She said it like she knew something I did not.

When I get out the showe our manager is already outside wating for us.

"Ga-In hurry up. Are you going to put eyeliner on?" I looked at him and scrunched my face. "Yeah."

"Hurry hurry. You can put it on at the event. When the make up artist does your make up you just do it over anyway."

He does make a good point everytime I tell her to make it thick, the line is never right so I have to fix it.

We rush out our apartment to our schedule. We spend four hours passing out cds and gretting people. I have not seen Jokwon once. He has been avoiding me for a while now.

"Miryo Unnie, I have to go get air I feel like I am suffocating with all these people around. Plus my eye liner is melting it is too hot in here."

"Okay be back before six o'clock though for our special stage." She has always been like a mother to me she takes care of me and buys me food.

I step out of the building around the back where no one is no press no fans just me. The air feels nice on my skin.

"Wahhh. This is so nice."

Im gonna try and call Kwon it's not good for us to not talk our problems out with each other.

From a distance I hear a girl giggle and a guys muffled words.

"Oppa. We can't be out here like this."

"Why? This is a free world."

"No. I mean what about  unnie if she finds out she will kill me. You have only been divorced for 2 weeks."

The males voice sounds familiar so I follow it. As I turn the corner I see a guy he has a skinny figure and a girl who is just as skinny. So they don't see me I try to hide behind the wall but trip on a paint can and make alot of noise.

"Yah. Who is there?" I see Jokwon run over. When he see's me his eyes go wide, then settle back to normal. "Did you follow me?"

"N-N-NO" I say as I scramble to pick my self up. Goo Hara comes running from behind him into the doors of the building.

I stand up and yell at him. "YAH! Is this why you have not been answering my calls or texts." He looks at me then rolls his eyes.

"Don't act suprised you broke up with me." WHAT?! When I decided to split from the show I did not tell him but I thought he would understand my reasons. I wen't to open up my mouth to yell at him but before I could his mouth was on mine. Kissing me long and hard Nibbling and bitting at my bottom and top lip while slipping his tounge into my mouth.  It took me a while to get over the shock of him forcing a kiss on me. I pushed him away with shock in my eyess.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Why do you want more?" he said coming closer. I turned and ran into the doors of the building. I ran past Goo Hara she hed tears in her eyes.

____

I looked at her run. She was scared and shocked I did not want to do that but my body acted seperate from my body.

My mind said make her suffer my body and heart said make her yours. I walked through the doors to see Hara crying.

I should not have used her for my selfish needs. When she looked up to finally see me. She only said one thing

"Opaa. Why?"

The funny thing was I could not answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter kinda long?

I dont really think so. Lalalalalalala~~~~~

hope you liked it.

                                                                              -ilovesunny

                                                                                                  P.s A funny youtuber once said

                                                                                               Crab man has Soup love.~!!!! *Wont get unless you listen to TEEN TOP!

                                                                           I love you!! <3

iovesunny~!