I NEED HELP!!!

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

Yongguk, who hung up the phone and looked at the TV. He then heard Zelo screaming and stuff. Yongguk blinked and decided to check up on those two. "Zelo," he called, but no answer. He stood up from the coach, walked up the stairs, and towards Zelo's room. 

Yongguk knocked on it, but no answer. He turned the door knob and opened it to see Zelo on the ground holding his nose. "What happened here?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow and Zelo looked at his hyung, embarassed. "Jonghyun's kicks hurt. His scratches are even worser," Zelo said and Yongguk looked at Jonghyun to him. "Are you serious?" 

Zelo shook his head and Yongguk laughed. Jonghyun started giggling along. "I swear this baby is the best nephew I've ever had," Yongguk said and walked over to Jonghyun, who was looking at ceiling and then at Yongguk. Zelo rubbed his nose and came over to Yongguk's side. 

"Don't touch his ferocious claws," Zelo warned and Yongguk scoffed at him. "I'm not even touching him," Yongguk said and Zelo just looked at Jonghyun. "Hey little fella," Yongguk said and Jonghyun smiled at him. "Did you really scratch and kick Zelo?" Jonghyun made a funny face, which yongguk took it as a yes. 

"i guess you and me are the same then. Haha. We love to mess around with the maknae," Yongguk reached over and carried Jonghyun. Yongguk smiled at him and Jonghyun looked at Zelo to Yongguk. Then out of nowhere, a smell came in. "What was that?" Zelo sniffed and then pinched his nose. 

Yongguk looked around and sniffed around, making a funny face. He then looked at Jonghyun. "No. No. NOOO!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"HYUNG!!!! Hurry up and wipe his ," Zelo said trying to calm the crying Jonghyun. Jonghyun was moving his feet around, which Yongguk didn't want to hurt his small little legs. "I'm doing the best I can," Yongguk said, while wiping Jonghyun's . 

"There!" Yongguk said and wrapped the diaper and threw it to Zelo, who caught it and his eyes widened. "EWWW!!!" he ran and threw it in the trash. Yongguk then put powder on Jonghyun and got another diaper ready. "I swear this is worser than being a mechanic," Yongguk said and Zelo came back in, cleaning his hands. 

"Dude, did you wash your hands?" Yongguk called out and looked up at Zelo. He nodded and went back to his original spot, then out of nowhere, Zelo's eyes widened and pointed at YOngguk. Yongguk felt something wet and he looked down to see Jonghyun peeing on him. 

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Yongguk shouted and tried to cover Jonghyun up as fast as he could. When he did, Yongguk looked at his beautiful white t-shirt, with yellow stains on it. Zelo came and put the clothes on Jonghyun, so his hyung can go and clean up. 

"Hyung, go take a shower. I can handle this little one," Zelo said and shooed Yongguk up the stairs. Zelo held Jonghyun and started playing with him. He went to the diaper bag and grabbed a couple of toys and started playing together. When Yongguk finished taking a shower, he came to the livingroom drying his hair with a towel. There he saw Zelo watching TV with Jonghyun.

"We're watching power ranger, Jonghyun. I think you're gonna like this," Zelo said and placed him right on his lap. Jonghyun looked up at the TV and blinked, but then started crying when he saw the crazy looking dinosaur attacking the red ranger. Zelo looked at him and patted his back, but he wouldn't stop crying. Zelo sighed, he turned off the tv and carried Jonghyun.

He turned around to see Yongguk just blankly looking at Zelo. "Ow. Hyung, you're there. You can take care of Jonghyun, while I take a long nap," Zelo walks by Yongguk and hands him the baby, before going up to his room. Yongguk looked at Jonghyun weird and Jonghyun stopped crying. He reached his hand out, trying to touch his face, but fails.

"No touchy my hair, little one. You don't want to see how I am when someone touches my hair," he takes Jonghyun to the coach and sits down, staring at him.

-2 hours later-

-knock knock-

"Coming, " Zelo shouts walking to open the door. He opens the door to see you and Daehyun. "Hey noona and hyung, picking up the ba-" "WHAT'S UP MAKNAE!" the three weirdos comes walking in. "SHHHHH!! The baby is sleeping," Zelo said and walks to the livingroom.

You all walk to the livingroom, to see Yongguk and Jonghyun sleeping on the ground, close together. You smiled and held in your inner squealness. *This is so cute* you thought and Daehyun tried to calm you down. Himchan, Jongup, and Youngjae were on the floor air laughing, moving around like monkeys.

"Where's his phone," Youngjae whispers, looking around. He then sees Yongguk's phone on the table. He grabs it and starts taking photos of those two, then he put it as his wallpaper. "Down." Youngjae nodded proudly. "What are you doing?" that deep voice, made Youngjae freeze. He slowly turned to see a half awaken hyung, who was looking at him.

"I was answering your phone, hyung. H-h-here," Youngjae handed it to him and quickly ran up to his room. Yongguk shook his head and laid back down on the ground.

"Hi oppa," you called and went to Jonghyun. "What's up, baby girl?" you shook your head and picked Jonghyun up. You then placed him in the carrier and Daehyun packed his things.

"Well, thanks for taking care of Jonghyun for us, oppas." you said to them before leaving. "Next time, call us before coming. That was so unexpected," Zelo said and you nodded. "Well, we're going now. So bye." you hugged them goodbye and left with Daehyun back home.

"So how was babysitting?" Jongup asked, while sitting on the coach. Yongguk looked at his phone and a smile appeared on his face. "It's was okay." "Interesting."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to rewrite this chapter, since the incident. Sooooo....enjoy?