Home!

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

The taxi arrived in front of your home, you smiled and Daehyun went to the back to get your suitcases. You went to Daehyun and helped him out. "We're home!" you shouted with joy and he smiled at your joyness. "I wonder how the oppas are doing now." 

You opened the door to the house to see or hear no one in there. YOu raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off. Daehyun pushed you in and you glared at him. You straightened out your dress, while Daehyun walked up to your room, where he placed it beside your bed. Then he headed back downstairs to see you eating ice cream. He raised an eyebrow, "We ate on the plane, and you're eating now." You shrugged. "When a lady wants to eat, she has to eat." *Or unless they're pregnant* he thought, but shook the thought off. 

"HELLOOO!!!" Himchan shouted and Zelo poked his head through the doorway. You waved at them with a smile on your face. "Where'd you guys go?' you asked them all, while finishing your ice cream. "Well, since we wanted you guys to have your own place, we" Yongguk showed a pair of keys in his hands. "Bought you guys a house." your eyes widened and you almost spit your ice cream out of your mouth. Daehyun's eyes widened and grabbed the keys. 

"We have our own home now!" you went by Daehyun and smiled. "Yes!" he shouted and you looked at him and then at the others. "You know we're going to miss you guys a lot." "Yeah, yeah. Go, we'll help you guys move all of your stuff later." Jongup said and you nodded. "Babe, want to go to our house now?" Daehyun asked and you nodded. "I wanna see how big it is."

"You guys will be very AMAZED!" Zelo emphasized the 'amazed' which made you look at him weird. Yongguk and Himchan were laughing together, which made you think that something bad is happening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Babe, I think this house is too big for us," Daehyun said, while you were looking at the house with your mouth hung open.

 You and Daehyun walked to the door and opened it. You couldn't believe your eyes. It was so huge that you wanted to run up and down the stairs. You felt like you were also in Alice in the Wonderland. Daehyun just gulped at the sight, which made you blink at the sight. "How did they afford this anyways?" you asked and Daehyun shrugged. 

"Well, as you can see. Jongup and Himchan who gets paid a lot and Yongguk, who also gets paid a lot for being a mechanic, so lets just say. They probably paid it, or they jumped the owner of this house and forced them to sell it to them." you just shook your head with a smile on it. "I feel like I'm a princess," you said putting your hands straight out, while walking across the livingroom.

Daehyun came and hugged you from behind and snuggled in your neck. "This is our castle and soon they need to be filled," he whispered and you pushed him away from you. "ert. Stop it." you moved your pointy finger up and down, like  a teacher warning a student. Daehyun chuckled and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

You just sat down on the coach and touched everything. "This feels so unreal right now." you mumbled to yourself, until a phone call came to your phone. "Yobeseyo. Oh...Umma, I like the house." you said to your mom, nodding. "You were the one, who bought it! Chinja!? You didn't need to buy us a house. We were fine." you said, but you rolled your eyes at your mom's nagging, about staying at your cousin's house. "Araso. Gomawo, umma." Then you hung up with a sigh. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Yah! Don't drop that! That's our wedding photo," you shouted at Himchan, who faking about dropping your wedding photo with Daehyun. You grabbed it from his hand and placed it besides the kitchen table. "Where would you like this ma'am," Yongguk said standing in front of you, with a box over his shoulder. "Just place it there. Thank you oppa," you said to him and Yongguk gave you a gummy smile. 

"Oh My God! This is some yummy food," Zelo said walking to the livingroom, with food in his hand. Jongup came along, carrying a box of your things and saw Zelo. He stopped when he saw Zelo eating, he placed the box on the ground, and went to him. "No. Zelo. These food are bad for you." Jongup took the food and went to the kitchen. "Zelo, you're supposed to be helping us, not eating," Daehyun said walking through the door. 

Zelo groaned and stomped his way to the van, where he grabbed a small box. *This seems light* he thought and when he held it in his hand, he fell to the ground. You looked out the door and saw him on the ground. "You okay!" Zelo just stuck a thumbs up and you just smiled at him. 

(30 minutes later)

"Whew! That was so hard," Himchan wiped his fake sweat. You and the guys looked at him in disbelief. "You didn't even do anything, except carry that wedding photo." you said in disbelief at him. Himchan just gave you a smile and you threw your pillow at him. Then there was someone at your door. "I got it." you shouted and walked to the door.

"Who is i- L.joe?" you asked and he gave you a small wave. "WHat happened to you and your girlfriend?" you asked him, he was rubbing the back of neck, akwardly. "She left you for another guy." he nodded and you motioned him in. "Come in." L.joe walked in and B.A.P turned around to him. 'What's up, man?" Daehyun said and L.joe nodded his head at him. 

"Where's your girl?" You walked by and pushed L.joe to the coach. "Sit, they won't bite." L.joe nodded and sat down besides Youngjae, who was giving him the glare of death. "Oppa, stop it. He helped me. And wait, that was all in the past anyways, so let it go." you said and Youngjae sighed. "Fine, we'll start anew then." Zelo said with his arms crossed and you nodded. "That's good." 

"Okayyy! Soooo what do you think of the house?" you asked L.joe and he tapped his chin. "Well, its big...and its big." you just gave him a blank look. "Okay?" "Well, what am I supposed to say? It looks awesome, well it does anyways." you just nodded at him and he gave a small smile. 

"So where's your girl?" Daehyun asked, putting his arms around you. L.joe sighed and Jongup raised an eyebrow. "Dumped right?" Himchan asked and L.joe nodded. "Sheeshhh...why would a girl like her do that to you? She's seem so harmless and innocent," you said and puffed your cheeks. L.joe chuckled a little, which made you glare at him. 

"Yeah, she left me for some other guy, I don't know at all," L.joe said and you wanted to pat his back, but Daehyun held his grip. "So what's up? Wanna hang with us?" Yongguk asked him and L.joe looked at him. "Sure, if that's okay with you guys,"  L.joe said and they all shrugged. 

"But your sister better get her away from us," Himchan warned and L.joe just gave a small smile. "I don't even know where she is, so everything should be alright," L.joe said and stood up. "Okay, well Noona. We're gonna be leaving, so have fun unpacking," Zelo said and headed out the door. 

"Yah! You guys are so lazy not helping me," you shouted at them. They all laughed and made their way out of your house. You puffed your cheeks at them, Daehyun just chuckled and grabbed a box he saw. "Where do you want to put this?" he asked and you just shook your head with a smile on.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SCHOOOLLL!!! I CAN UPDATE MORE NOOWWW!!

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3