Nana, my friend??

DAEHYUN!! OUR BABIES!! (Sequel to DAEHYUN! You Mask Freak!)

You and Daehyun were at home, he was cooking, while you were watching him. Out of nowhere, your phone rang. You went to pick it up. "Yobeseyo," you answered. "Neh, this is her. AH! Chinja? Gomawo, I'll be there tomorrow then," you hung up the phone with a smile. "What happened?" Daehyun asked, while stirring the meat. "I'm going to college!" you shouted and Daehyun looked at you with a smile. "Chukahae," he said and came to you, where he gave you a kiss.

"You should go watch your food mister. I want to taste your yummy food and so does the baby too," you said and Daehyun nodded. He went to finish it off and then set up the table with you. "WAHH!! This is yummy," you said sticking two thumbs up. Daehyun smiled and ate his food. "Not pretty bad for an amateur." you nodded at him. Then you both enjoyed the food that he made. When you two finished, you did the dishes and went to the livingroom, where you sat next to Daehyun.

He was watching music core, where Taetiseo was on. "Tiffany is so yeppeo," you said and Daehyun looked at you. "But you're the most beautiful one that I see," he raised an eyebrow at you. YOu looked at him weird and laughed at him. "Why are you trying to be so cheesy," you said and he smiled at you. "Bwoh? you don't like my cheesiness," he pouted and you rolled your eyes. "I also don't like your aegyo, yeobo." he just shook his head. "Well, time for bed," he said and your eyes widened. "Bwoh? I have a curfew," you shouted and Daehyun nodded. "Yep. Since you have my kid and the baby needs to have its rest too." you rolled your eyes at him and made your way to the room.

You changed into your pajamas, brushed your teeth, and went to bed. "I don't like you, Jung Daehyun." you joked with him and Daehyun looked at you with a smile. "I know. I love you too." he kissed your forehead and slowly fell to sleep. You just chuckled at him and went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, you woke up early, since you had the college orientation. You went to get ready and Daehyun was still asleep. When you finished getting ready, you looked at Daehyun and kissed his forehead. "See you in 3 hours," you said and went out your bedroom door. You went to the kitchen to grab a banana and then you headed out of the door and to your college, by using the bus.

When Daehyun woke up, he touched your place where you would usually sleep, but felt nothing. *I guess she's at her orientation already* he thought and went back to sleep. He grabbed your pillow and hugged it to sleep. 

You smiled and walked in your college. When you got in there was a lot of people in there. You just stood far from those people and looked around the place, then you looked at your phone, where you had a picture of you and Daehyun. "Jooyeon," you heard a specific voice. You looked up and your eyes widened. "Nana." you gulped and she gave you a smile. "How are you?" she waved and walked towards you, but you walked backwards. Nana looked at you weird. *Why is she acting that way?* she thought and then she remembered by looking at you. 

"Joyeon-ah, I'm not like that anymore," Nana said and grabbed your arm. You just blinked at her and then out of nowhere a guy came besides Nana. "Hey babe, whats up?" he said and then looked at you. "Who is she?" you blinked and thought for a moment. "You have a boyfriend," you said and she nodded. "Joyeon meet Jinyoung and babe meet Joyeon," she motioned and you bowed at him. He bowed at you and then looked at Nana. "Why don't you come with us? You're going to the same college with us, so lets enjoy this," he said and you nodded with a smile. 

-1 hour later- 

"Whew! That was tiring," Nana said and wiped fake sweat off her forehead. You chuckled and drank the water in front of you. Jinyoung smiled and gave a cup to Nana to drink. "Gomawo, yeobo," she said and you smiled. Nana took a drink and then looked at you. "How are you and Daehyun?" she asked and you thought. "We're doing good, and married," you said showing your hand to her. Her eyes widened and she smiled at you. "AHH! I knew he was going to propose to you soon. You guys made a cute high school couple," she said looking at you hand.

You smiled and looked at it. "You know what, Nana. You're more like a friend now," you said and she shrugged with a smile. "After you left, I knew he wouldn't love me, so yep. Now we're best friends!" Nana hugged you and you stopped her. "Bwoh? What happened?" you pointed to your stomach and her eyes widened. "BWOH! CHINJA!! ALREADY!" you nodded and she gave you a hug.

"CHUKAHAE!!!" Jinyoung just looked at his girlfriend like she was crazy. Then your phone rang, you looked at it and it was Daehyun. "Yobeseyo," you answered and Nana looked at you. *Must be Daehyun.* she thought and she was right. "Ah, fine. I'm coming home right now then," you said and hung up the phone. You sighed and Nana looked at you worried. "Need a ride home," you nodded and soon you all left.

-in front of your house-

"Thanks for the ride, Nana!" you said and waved at her. "Next time, we'll go baby shopping," she winked and then they left. You smiled and shook your head. You walked to the door, took out your keys and opened the door. When you opened it, you saw Daehyun in an apron. You rolled your eyes at him. "What was all that commotion out there?" he asked and you dragged your feet to the kitchen. "Nana's my friend," you said and his eyes went wide. "Wha?" 

You chuckled at him and nodded. "That's how I was too, but I guess she really did change," you said. Daehyun couldn't believe his ears, Nana being your friend. "Is this one of her trap or something," he said and you shook your head. "She has a boyfriend now," you said and Daehyun nodded. "That I can believe now." you nodded and then you looked at Daehyun. "What did you make for me to eat?" you asked and he smiled. "Just wait till we get to the kitchen okay."

-----------------------------------------------

mianhae for not updating. I finallygot my laptop back. YAY! 

comment & subscribe <3