HELLO!

He's NOT the Prince I'm Looking For!

 

Yes, this is me. The author of this story.

I'm sure you're wondering where the hell have I been into, why did I suddenly came back and what am I doing for the two years I haven't been updating this story.

 

First of all, I want to apologize. A lot of things have happened during 2011, the year where I left off, and because of that, my mind was very messy. I forgot my password but didn't bother to solve it. However, I made another account and I am very active on that one. Today, I was cleaning my room and found my old usb. I opened it and saw my old documents. On one of my notes, every detail about this account is written on there. So yeah, I was able to open this again.

 

Secondly, I still want to apologize. I don't know where this story is going so I don't plan on continuing this. I am very sorry for that. I will mark this as 'complete' now. I read some of the chapters before I wrote this and it makes me want to laugh or cry or rage. I don't know! I must be a madwoman right now. I know, my OC is so stupid. I want to throw a brick to her face too. But despite that, you guys still subscribed & commented. I am very, very much thankful for that.

 

Please don't get mad if a truckload of heart-shaped chocolates are on your doorsteps, blocking you when you're about to get out of your house. It's from me. I sent those to show my sincerest gratitude to all of you! 

 

My new account (well, not really new cause I made it on 2011) is taekeybb.

Majority of you here are SHINee stans, yeah? Or maybe you've already changed your biases from other groups like EXO or B.A.P? I am still going to advertise this anyway. Please excuse me for being so shameless.

 

I've written a romantic-comedy fic last year and finished it earlier this year. It's a Key fic btw. Please visit it? :D

Fall In Love with Me, Quickly!


Oh if you don't like that, I have my other stories as well. Click me!!!

 

I'm very sorry and thank you.