Chapter 4

He's NOT the Prince I'm Looking For!

Yeon Hee
--------------------

 

“Seon Yee. Come here..” Said Jong Hyun while doing something on his iPad.

I pouted. I am NOT expecting this.

KIM JONG HYUN - the guy who helped me by kissing me on the street from my former master's guards who were chasing me; whom I thought is the Kim Group's heir's butler and the guy who sent me here, in their mansion.

I never thought he is one of the Kim's. Stupid family name! Kim Jonghyun. ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH.

And thanks to my stupid head, I have never got Hyun Ah unnie's clue.

 

“But I think you won't feel any pain being a servant here. Because the Kim's are good. Well, except for Jong Hyun and Key.”

“Jong Hyun?” I laughed and paused. “He's also a servant here.”

“Aniyo. He's not. In fact, he's going to be your master starting tomorrow.”

 

That scene kept replaying in my dumb head. If only I knew. If only I knew. If only I knew. If only I knew. IF ONLY I KNEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!111

If only I knew, I should've just ran away and find another job to repay my debt from Kim Group's heir, KIM JONGHYUN.

Back to my master.

Walking towards him, I frowned and pouted. I think he'll be giving his very first command to me, as his personal maid.

“What do you want, young master Jong Hyun?” I faked a smile.

He looked at me, from head to toe. And his eyes never left on me for about... a minute now, according from the wall clock hanging on there.

“What. Do. You. Want, young master Jonghyun?” I faked a sweet smile but you can hear an impatient tone while I asked him.

 

.................................

 

He laughed out of a sudden. When Jonghyun, I mean young master Jonghyun is laughing, it means THE WHOLE MANSION CAN HEAR IT.

“Hahaha! Seon Yee... hahaha.. maid outfit! Hahahaha!!!!” He said, laughing hysterically.

I bit my lip and clenched my fists, trying to keep my cool. Before I burst out here and loose my job in the Kim's.

If I got fired, I wouldn't have the chance to see Key, no young master Key every day.

Yes, even though Jonghyun's the heir, I still like Key. I bet he is very different from this one.

When I saw Jonghyun laughing silently, I cleared my throat.

“So young master, now that you've finished laughing, what is it that you want me to do?” My fake smile showed up again.

He puts his hand on his chin, pretending like he was thinking deeply...with 'umm..' sound effects. Duh.

And suddenly, there's a light bulb that appeared above his dinosaur head. Literelly.

“I know!” His face lit up and looked at me. Grinning, of course.

“What is it, young master?” I asked, expect a poker face.

“Wiggle your in front of me.”

 

!

!!

!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

 

That's it. I WILL RESIGN. I'M GONNA QUIT THIS JOB NOW!

“What do you think? I'm a ? Stupid maid? Who just wiggles her in front of his boss? I'm not cheap, Kim Jong-”

He... just..... LAUGHED.

“Argh!! I QUIT. Wait for me here. Freeze there in your seat and I'll be back in a minute with a RESIGNATION LETTER.” Just as when I was about to go out, he spoke up,

“Okay, I was just kidding. I'll be good for you today. Don't worry, I won't make you do those silly things.” I stopped and he smiled at me.

I look at directly in his eyes, finding out if he really meant what he said. Well, I hope so he does mean it.

And then after seconds of staring, Jonghyun cleared his voice and looked away. I can see pink tints on his face...

“I'll be a good master, Seon Yee.” He said, looking down on the carpeted floor. “I'm not like Key, you know.” He mumbled but it was enough for me to hear it.

After hearing those words escaping from his mouth, I faced him again and smiled. This time, it's not fake. Because I guess... he really meant it.

I'LL REMEMBER IT, MISTER KIM JONGHYUN.

Because if you will break your promise, I will curse you nonstop. And I have a machete. I'm sure I'm going to use it on you if you forget what you said to me today, on the first day of my job as your personal maid.

Jonghyun looked at me with his wide eyes. Maybe he was shocked to see me smiling. Yes, I know. I change my mood that fast.

“What's with that look huh?” He stuttered.

“I'm just happy about what you said.” I smiled wider and pointed him. “If you will break your promise, I will kill you.”

He swallowed the lump on his throat. “You wouldn't.” He said with a horrified look.

“I WOULD.” An evil smirk formed on my lips.

He cleared his throat and looked away, again. “O-Okay.” He stuttered. AGAIN.

“Yah Seon Yee. Bring me a cup of Oksusu Cha (A/N Korean Roasted Corn Tea).”

“Okay, young master Jonghyun!” I turned aorund and walked towards the door when...

“Oh and by the way, I won't forget your priceless face too when you found out that I'm the heir and will be your master.” I looked at him angrily and continued going out of his room. Damn.

 

Flashback

 

I went downstairs, wearing my new maid uniform. Hehe, it's an exciting day. Yes, because Key's gonna be my master from now on! Yeeeeeeeeesssss <3

The master of all maids (A/N idk what it's really called actually lol) in the mansion called us, maidservants to line in front of our masters - the Kim's.

Oh, I see Jong Hyun! Beside Key! Hahah. He's too short beside him. I looked around and found almost all of them looking at me. Including Key!

And I just gave them a smile. Hehe, I didn't noticed that I laughed loudly. Hehehehehe.... So, time to explain. I leaned closer to the maid who was on my left and whispered,

“That Jonghyun dude is really short, right! He's reaaaaallllyyyy short compared to master Key!” Then I chuckled.

The master of all the maids (note: she's an old lady okay. but more like a witch), glared at me. I quickly stood straight and peeked at the other maids. Wow! We're like militaries! Standing straight! Stomach out, chest in! Hahahah. I saw Mrs. Hwang's (A/N the rich woman who adopted yeon hee!) maids doing this before but I, have never done this. Because if they'll fall in line, I will be just at her side.

I heard master maid clear her voice and adjusted her thick glasses. “So today, Mr. President Kim agreed that one of his sons will have a personal maid. And his son, young master chose her.” She pointed at me.

I grinned and stepped forward, bowing 90 degrees in front of Key. “Hello, I am your new personal maid, Seo Yeon Hee. Please take care of me.” And I straightened my back, still smiling at him. He was just like... staring at me. What's wrong?

Master maid chuckled fakely and pinched the side of my stomach, making me jump. “Ouch! Why did you do that?!” I whispered at her, but it is pretty audible for the people around us.

She bowed....in front of Jonghyun? OH MY GOD don't tell me.. “I am sorry, young master. She's new here and she doesn't know yet.” Again, she pinched me. I know she wants me to bow my head in front of...

KIM JONG HYUN? He is the HEIR? Seriously? He is President Kim's son? He will inherit all of their money? Businesses? Companies? MY MASTER?!

I just stood there, with my eyes opened really wide.

 

“Young master, here's your Oksusu Cha.” I then placed the tea on the table in front of Jonghyun. “Enjoy!” I bowed and then walked away.

.....Please don't call me again and say that the tea you're drinking now, made by you chef doesn't taste good and I'll have to replace it again and go back to the kitchen which covers almost five minutes to get in there. Please! Please! Please! Pleaseeeee....

“Seon Yee.” Oh I'm dead. Sorry master, I'm already dead.

I turned around and bowed slightly. “Yes, master?”

He drank the tea again. And smelled it. Again, he drank it. He smiled. Awwwww thank you, God! Glad that he likes it and I don't have to go back to the kitchen again! Yes!!!

“Tell Chef Oh that it's great.” He looked at me, but his smile faded. “But he needs to make it better.”

What the... he said that it's great and now, he's ordering me to tell his chef to make it better? Whoa.

Sighing, I still smiled at him and bowed. “Yes, young master.” I was about to continue going out but,

“You can come back at 10 am.” My eyes glistened.

“Really, master? Break for two hours?!” He nodded. Yes!!! I can't help but jump. I grinned at him. “Thank you, Jonghyun!” And with that, I stepped out of his room.

 

----------

 

While going up to my room, I heard some of the maids gossiping about me. I bet it's because I got a two hour break in the first morning that I've served Jonghyun. Hahahaha. You jealous? Mehrong!

And when I got into my room, I quickly jumped on my bed. Ahhhh.... Though this bed is not that soft, I still love lying on here!

“I got a two hour break! Master Jonghyun is really good~ I'm gonna sle-” I sang but Hwa Rin, my roommate interrupted me.

“Sing again if you already have BoA's voice.” Ouch. I frowned and sat on the edge of the bed.

“You're also here. You had a break too?”

“I have my day off during Wednesdays and Saturdays.” My mouth formed a big 'O'. “Close your mouth, will you? You look more stupid.”

Wow. Didn't know she had this kind of attitude too. “I see. Oh and aren't you happy for me that I got a two-hour break?” I grinned. “Because I'm happy for you that you got 2 day off's a week! You should be happy for me too!”

“You're happy with that? You know, master Jonghyun usually gives a two hour break in the first morning that his maid will serve him. Because later on that day, his commands will come out of his mouth, nonstop.” She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Jonghyun's commands will come out of his mouth nonstop? Hahaha...

...

...

NO WAY.

I laughed nervously and shook my head. “He said he will be good for me this day! So young master won't do that to me.”

“Dumb. Who do you think has more work experience in this house huh? Why won't you believe me?” She said, almost yelling. Well, she is yelling at me.

“Ah... umm... I'm sorry.” I looked down and played with my fingers.

“Aish!” I saw her messing her hair with an obviously, annoyed look before putting the blanket on top of her body.

“H-Hwa Rin unnie... I'm sorry. I won't bother you again. Have a good sleep!” I rushed out of the room.

Phew, that was close. I thought she's gonna kill me. Thank you God, I'm still alive.

 

 

So this is their garden... wow roses! I love roses!

I went to the rose bush and smelled all the flowers. Mmm, it smells so good! All the time! I remember when I was young, my mother likes roses. That's why our garden had lots of roses in it. With different colors huh! But she likes white rose the best. She said she likes it because of it's purity. So I liked white rose too!

Let me search a white rose here... I scanned the whole garden and there it is! I found a white rose!

I ran towards it and again, I smelled the flower. Still good. Oh white rose is so tempting!

It makes me want to hold it and pick it up! Slowly, my hand started moving on its own and was about to pick the rose when..

“Don't ever lay your hand on my roses.” I heard a voice. A familiar voice. I looked up and found master Key glaring at me.

Key is glaring at me.

 


 

I'm sorry for updatng after a million years!

Comments?:)