Chapter 3

He's NOT the Prince I'm Looking For!

Yeon Hee
--------------------

 

“So here's the bathroom and-”

“You did not answered me yet!” I cut him off but yelling.

Shesh, I think this is the 5th time that I asked him if that Key dude is the heir of the Kim Group.

And still, I got no answer.

He's really busy stuffs about the mansion of the Kim's.

“Answer me, Kim Jong Hyun!” And that was the 6th time that I yelled at him. That was loud enough for him to hear!

Yeah, it's really loud that almost all of the servants who were doing their chores were looking at us.

“Find it out yourself.” He pat my head and walk away.

I scoffed at him and followed him with my feet stomping nonstop.

“Yah that's so mean!” He stopped and looked at me with an annoyed expression written all over his face.

“I told you to find it out yourself!”

“Aish, I don't know how to investigate!!!”

“That's your problem and not mine.” He walked again with his hands on his pockets.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip, trying to burst out my anger!

I've always had a bad temper, especially to people like him!

“Yah Kim Jong Hyun!” I took off my right shoe and hid it behind my back.

He turned and look at me with a pissed expression.

“Can you ple-”

I then threw my shoe on his face! Hahaha! And it really hit his beautiful face!!! Yay!

“Come here, you little brat!” He ran towards my direction and I ran to the opposite side, really fast!

So that he can't catch me.

“Ow!” I said as my landed on the ground. Again.

“Seon Yee!” I heard Jong Hyun's voice near me.

I quickly got up and hid behind someone. I don't care if he's President Kim. As long as I can hide from Jong Hyun!

“Looks like a noona doesn't want to do it in the afternoon.” A... girl's voice?

“She's not a noona.” He pouted. Pfft, acting cute? That's not effective.

“Why are you here again?”

“Is it a sin to visit you always?”

“You're annoying. Seon Yee, come here.” I stuck my tongue out at him and scoffed.

I don't want to go near you, especially at this time.

“I told you come here!” He yelled but I still did not followed him.

He went near me and grabbed me but this girl stopped him.

“She doesn't want to.” Jonghyun rolled his eyes and backed away.

He is.... afraid of this girl?

“Don't worry, he won't hurt you.” This girl looked at me and smiled.

She.. looks like a boy. Especially with her short hair.

“Jang Hyun Ah” I moved far from her and bowed.

The reason why I bowed because she looks like she came from a rich family.

“Seo Yeon Hee's my name. And not Seon Yee.” I stand propoerly and glared at Jong Hyun.

He had mistaken me as Seon Yee!

“Whatever, Seon Yee. You need to sleep now.” He grabbed my wrist again and I struggled to get away from him.

Damn, everytime I tried to escape, his grip becomes tighter.

“I'd like to have a moment with Yeon Hee.” This Hyun Ah girl grabbed me away from Jong Hyun and walked really fast!

 

 

“W-Where are we?” I finally asked her. We were like here in this place for more than half an hour already and still, she hasn't spoken at least a word.

“This is Key's place. Did you see that little house over there?” She pointed at the house and looked at him. I nodded.

“That is where he is always studying. If you can't find him anywhere in his mansion, then he is in that house or somewhere near that place. He always comes here whenever he is upset or he wants silence.”

“H-Hyun Ah.... why are you saying that to me?” She looked at me. Wow, she had beautiful eyes! Ahh, how I wish I had eyes like that.

“You do like Key, right?” My eyes widened and it's like I felt myself blush.

“So you really do. I'm saying this to you because tomorrow, you will be Mr. Kim's personal maid.”

Tomorrow? Mr. Kim? Do you mean... Mr. Kim Key?! Wow... I'm happy.

“I'm your unnie and please, call me Hyun Ah unnie. I'd like to hear that from you.” I nodded and smiled.

“Hyun Ah unnie.” She smiled at me too. Aww... it feels so good, calling someone an unnie.

“Key and I are childhood friends. But I am older than him for a year.”

“Can I ask why Key is his name instead of Kibum?”

“He said that Key's a cool name.” I chuckled. Yay! I can ask her about Key!!!

“How did you and Jong Hyun met?”

“I actually escaped from a rich 's house. Being a poor servant kills me.”

“You're still a servant here anyway.”

I pouted. She's too straightforward. Her words almost made me cry.

“But I think you won't feel any pain being a servant here. Because the Kim's are good. Well, except for Jong Hyun and Key.”

“Jong Hyun?” I laughed and paused. “He's also a servant here.”

“Aniyo. He's not. In fact, he's going to be your master starting tomorrow.” I gave her a clueless expression from my face.

Seriously, I don't know what she meant my Jonghyun, going to be my master tomorrow.

“Think, Yeon Hee. You're a smart kid. Wear this, by the way.” She put a box in front of me and then she left.

What is in this box? I opened it and found a very pretty pair of doll shoes. I smiled.

“Hyun Ah unnie! Gomawo!” She waved her hand while not looking at me. Wow, she's a cool unnie!

Oh yeah, I remembered that my shoes are still on Jong Hyun's hands.

Good thing she gave me prettier ones! Hehe. But...

When did she have this box? I haven't seen her bringing this while she's dragging me here.

 

 

“WHAT?!” I said as I opened the door. I was sleeping peacefully when someone was knocking on the door.

“So you are the new maid.” She went in and lied on the bed beside mine.

“It's a tiring day...” She closed her eyes and I closed the door too. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at her.

“Seo Ye-”

“Yeon Hee.” I gasped. She knew my name?

“How did you know my name?”

“Almost everyone in the mansion are talking about young master's new girl.”

“Young master?”

“Well anyway, my name's Jeon Hwa Rin.”

“Wow, I thought I'm the only one who's gonna use this room. Hehe... I don't want to bother you and sleep now because it seems like you're really tired.. Good night!”

I was about to lie on my bed too when someone is knocking the door again! I lazily got up and opened the door.

“Wha- Jong Hyun?!”

“Here is the other pair. I came here for that only. Good night.” He dropped my shoe and left.

This guy. Grr!!!


 

Pfft, lame chapter. :| And I'm sorry for not updating for like... a week!

I'd like to know your reactions. <3