The Presidential Sweet - Chapter 4

The Presidential Sweet

 

 


Title: The Presidential Sweet

Pairing: Kyuwook (Main) etc.

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU-College, Fluff, Angst

Summary: What will you do when you realize that your boyfriend is the President’s son?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination

 

It was school once again and this time, as much as possible I will try to win Ryeowook’s heart especially after I heard Baekhyun’s advice. (Not much of the other 3 though)

 

“Hey!” I exclaimed when I saw Wookie sit next to me.

 

“Hyomin is throwing a birthday party at her house tonight and she told me to ask you if you wanted to go.’ he said in a shy manner. He looked too cute asking me these kind of things.

 

“Are you going?” I asked. I had to make sure. Pabo. Of course he’s going. It’s his best friend’s birthday!

 

“Of course”

 

“Then, I would love to go.” I said and he just laughed at me with the sweetest laugh I have ever heard.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

“NOOOONAAAAA~” I screamed as I ran through the hotel’s doors. Luckily, Noona was just in the front desk but when I screamed, I already realized that every single human being was looking at me like I was some weirdo baby crying just to find his noona. She then came near me and pinched my forearm.

 

“What the hell are you doing? Screaming in my hotel and acting like a total nuthead?!” she said silently but deadly.

 

“Noona, I need help.”

 

“What?!”

 

“I need to find a good outfit for a party.”

 

“That’s it?! And you burst through the hotel like a psycho?! Good grief Kyuhyun!” She said before walking deeper in the hotel.

 

“Come on, Noona. Jebal ” I begged. I mean, I needed some help. She looked at me with a blank face and I could tell that she was debating whether to help me or not and she then sighed.

 

“Fine”

 

“Yes! Kahmsamnida Noona! Neomo Neomo Kahmsamnida!’ I thanked while hugging her. She then pulled me away from her body.

 

“Ok. Who’s house are you going to? ” she said heading to our house.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Kyuhyun! Glad you could make it! Come in!” Hyomin said and let me inside her house. Gosh, she invited a lot of people. It’s as if no one can move in here. There isn’t much air either. I felt like puking anytime. I hated small areas. I was already traumatized by the accident that happened to me a few years ago.

 

“Gwenchana?” she asked me which made me stop my train of thoughts and just nodded.

 

“You look great!” she complimented. I smiled and looked at my outfit. I was wearing my fake glasses, a simple checkered shirt with skinny jeans and shoes. What’s so great about that? I guessed that she was already tipsy.

 

“Where’s Ryeowook?” I asked while looking around.

 

“Oh, Wookie? I think he’s… somewhere.” Hyomin said before stumbling to the other direction. I know that there were only 5 types of people when they are in a club themed party (which I got from Onew hyung).

 

1. The drunkies who drink and drink.

2. The dancers who dance until they die. (Mostly caused by #1)

3. The outcasts who were silent and just sit in the corner with a cup of water instead of alcohol. (which I was near to one)

4. The lustful types who make out with anyone they pass by. (Again, mostly caused by #1)

5. and finally, the normal ones who just have fun and try to enjoy as much as possible without being the other 4.

 

I was trying to be #5 but it looks like I’ll be a #3 soon. I ended up sitting down with a can of beer in my hands. I have been looking for Ryeowook for the past 30 minutes but I couldn’t find him anywhere. I then sighed and walked away in defeat. The only reason why I was here was for him. I could be at home watching “Strong Heart” right now! I then sighed and was about to go home when I saw Ryeowook on the hammock in Hyomin’s front yard under the tree.  I probably didn’t notice him when I entered. He looked so beautiful under the moonlight with his fair skin almost as if he was absorbing the light.

 

“Oh! Annyeong!!” he said and I woke up from my thoughts. I came near and sat next to him.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked and he just laughed.

 

“It’s so crowded inside. Shiroyo” he complained with a pout. I then smiled and thought on how our personalities fit so much.

 

“What about you?”

 

“I…I.... Honestly, I wanted to see you but I couldn’t find you inside so I was planning to go home instead.” I explained. He then laughed again.

 

“Well, you found me.” he said that ended with a chuckle. Yes. Yes I did.

 

“Can I ask something?” I asked.

 

“Sure” he said while staring at me.

 

“Do you have a boyfriend?” I asked nervously. I had to make sure that he was available or else, I just wasted my time trying to be with him.

 

“Guess” he said with a cute smile.

 

“No?” well, that was just a wish. He then laughed again.

 

“Namja chingu obseo, Kyuhyunie.” He said. HE JUST GAVE ME A NICKNAME!

 

“Great” I muttered but he probably heard that.

 

“Mworgao?” He asked and I just shook my head.

 

“Nothing. So, what kind of guy would you like?” I asked nervously. He smiled and brought out his hand. He then started counting.

 

“First, I want him to be loving. The type that would do anything for me. Second, I want him to be smart. Someone I want to be proud of when it comes to brains. Third, I want someone with good looks. Fourth, I want him to give me the respect I deserve. And fifth, I want someone who is loyal and faithful.” I tried to check it and it turns out that I can be any of them.

 

“Wookie…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I know you might hate me for what I’m about to say and please don’t ignore me after this but…” I then took a deep breath.

 

“I love you. I do and I fell in love with you the first time I saw you in school. I know you might think I’m a loser and that I have balls to really say this to you but I can’t hide this feeling forever. I want you to know that I will treat you right. I will do whatever it takes to make you smile, I will do anything to prevent you from crying and that I will never leave you. I really love you, Ryeowook-shi.” I said. I was surprised myself that I had the guts to say that. His expression then changed and he suddenly started crying.

 

“Omo, gwenchana?!” I panicked.

 

“Mianhe. It’s just…The last guy that told me that became my boyfriend…and he left me hanging.” he said looking straight into my eyes. His eyes were filled with sadness and tears.

 

“Oh… I’m sorry. Do… do you want to talk about it?” I asked while handing him my handkerchief. He smiled but gladly took it and wiped his tears away.

 

“He told me the same thing a year ago. He then started courting me and when I said yes, we lasted for 3 months. Neomo Haengbokhae. And then I went to his house to surprise him for our anniversary, I find out that he replaced me with some girl he found at the bar. He tried to get me back but I felt scared. I never wanted to fall in love again because I was afraid that it might happen all over again. That I might feel that pain again. I loved him so much.” he said and started crying again. I didn’t know what to do or what to say but the only thing that I did was hug him tightly in my arms and rubbed his back.

 

“Shhh…Don’t worry. I’m not goanna be like him. I won’t hurt you the way he hurt you. I will love you eternally not like how he did. Just please stop crying.” I said while rubbing his back. I just hated the sight that he cried because of a pabo that left him. After a while, I could hear him only sniff and he soon escaped from my embrace.

 

“Thank you, Kyuhyun…” he said and made a faint smile.

 

“But I don’t think I’m ready yet. Can you at least let me think about it?” he requested. I then forced a smile.

 

“Sure. I’m not rushing you or anything. I just want you to answer me whenever you feel ready.” I said and stood up.

 

“It’s getting late. I guess you should go home.” I said and he smiled in return.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Do you want me to walk you home?” I asked. No malicious thoughts here! I’m just being a gentleman like how my dad raised me to be.

 

“Ani! Gwenchana. I can go home myself. Komawo.” he refused and we then parted ways.

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

I felt bad that I had to refuse Kyuhyun like that but I guess the wound that Yesung still hasn’t left me. I then met a fork road on my way home. The left one was the safe way home but it would take me at least an hour home. The right road was a dangerous road since rumors spread that a lot of robbers are there but it was a faster way home. If I was with my Yunho hyung, he would most probably take the left one but I was tired so might as well take the right road. If a robber comes, I could just kick him.

 

The only sounds I could hear were my footsteps and the rustling of the trees due to the rushing wind. It was cold and I only had a shirt and pants on. I could then hear someone else’s footsteps coming near me and I tried much as possible to not look back. My pace was getting faster by the second and I ended up running for my life. I was a few blocks from home when I was grabbed by 2 strong arms and my body was slammed on a brick wall in an alley.

 

“Hey... Goin’ somewhere?” A voice said. I looked and it was a man in his late 30’s.

 

“Please, let go of me.” I pleaded. That was weird of me but in a situation like this, you wouldn’t think of what you say as long as you were still alive by tomorrow.

 

“You’re pretty… mind if you show us your beauty?” Another man said probably the same age as the other guy.

 

“Let me go!” I said and was about to run when he got me again.

 

“What’s the hurry? Stay a little longer!” He said.

 

“Please…” I begged. I was willing to give anything except my ity.

 

“You just relax and let us do the work.” The other guy said. I would have probably punched them and ran away but my hands were pinned. I was…hopeless.

 

“NO! Let me go you pathetic disgusting freaks!” I screamed. Again, very childish of me but I couldn’t care less. I regret opening my mouth the second after because the guy slapped me across the face and I could feel the sting in his slap and I soon felt blood trickle from my lip. I wanted to burst in tears but I couldn’t show I was weak.

 

“Stop resisting! You’ll wear out your energy” he said and caressed my face. I looked at him in disgust and spat a load of spit on his face. Another slap landed on my face and a punch on my stomach. I was sure to get a bruise the next day.

 

“Now, let’s see…” the guy was almost successful in removing my shirt’s sleeve when I suddenly felt nothing. I then fell on the ground and it hit me pretty hard on the head but at that point, all I could think of was looking at what was happening. I saw a man hitting the guys who were about to harm me.

 

“Don’t you dare and show your faces again! You maniacs!” he screamed and he soon knelt in front of me.

 

“Ryeowook-ah, gwenchana?!” he said with alam. “Ryeowook?! Ryeowook?! Say something!” he screamed and then I glanced up to finally see his face.

 

“Kyuhyunnie…” I groaned. My face hurt and so did my stomach. I was half awake since I knew I had to tell this to my Yunho hyung.

 

“Ryeowook! Get up! We have to go to your house!” he said and soon helped me get up. I was walking from side to side and Kyuhyun probably noticed that.

 

“Come on. I’ll help you.” He said and soon picked me up bridal style. It took a few seconds before I felt him running and he soon reached my house. I was really close into closing my eyes until I heard Yunho hyung scream.

 

“What happened to him?!” He shouted. I was soon put in the couch and I could see his face in worry. I then heard Eunjung Noona’s voice.

 

“Omo! What happened?! Ryeowook!” She looked at me and I really regret going into that street.

 

“I saw him almost being by two guys so I protected him.” Kyuhyun said. I then felt Noona compress a soft damp towel on my face and I soon fell asleep.

 

---------------------------An Hour later--------------------

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

As soon as Ryeowook fell asleep, his brother asked me questions regarding what had happened. When finished, I was about to leave when his brother called me.

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun-shi!” he called out and as I looked back, he was already in front of me.

 

‘Thanks for protecting Wookie. He’s the whole world to Eunjung and I. I am eternally grateful for what you did.”

 

“No problem. It’s the least I could do.” I replied.

 

“I am so grateful that you were there because if you weren’t…” he trailed before shaking his head. I cringed at the thought that Ryewook would be .

 

“I don’t know what I would do. I’d probably go insane. Thank you again.”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

“and, can I ask something?” I nodded in reply.

 

“Do you like my dongseng?” he asked with a straight face.

 

“Aniyo!” I defended.

 

“Bonjijima. I know you like my dongseng. And of course, you have to get my permission.” He said while his arms were crossed in his chest. I couldn’t even look at him because I was already caught.

 

“and…. I think you will be a great boyfriend to him” he blurted. I looked up with awe. So, he is okay if Wook says YES?!

 

“Really? Kahmsamnida!” I bowed repeatedly before I heard him chuckle.

 

“No problem. You defending him a while ago just proves that you’ll be a good boyfriend to him. Just make sure to give as much love as possible.”

 

“Ne!”

 

“It’s late. Go home, Kyuhyun-shi.” He said with a smile. I smiled and nodded before running back home happily.