The Presidential Sweet - Chapter 3

The Presidential Sweet

 

Title: The Presidential Sweet

Pairing: Kyuwook (Main) etc.

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU-College, Fluff, Angst

Summary: What will you do when you realize that your boyfriend is the President’s son?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination

 

 

The next day of class was normal and boring. But it was never normal and boring with Ryeowook in it. The whole time at lunch, I was staring at Ryeowook and his beautiful face. The way he smiles... The way he laughs… The way he just keeps a straight face but would still look as cute… It’s irresistible. My focus on him was broken when I felt a nudge on my back.

 

“Stop staring. He might notice” Someone whispered behind me.

 

“J..Joon? what are you wearing?” I asked. Now, I know Joon, Chanyeol and Minho has the job to protect me and disguise themselves at the same time. But Joon has just gone way too far.

 

“A uniform.”

 

“But, that’s a girl’s uniform!” I half-screamed.

 

“I… I woke up late, okay? Minho got dibs on the bodyguard disguise and Chanyeol got the coach disguise.” He said with the same tone.

 

“But, dude… you look like a girl!” I said.

 

“I’M NOT A GIRL!” He screams and all the people stopped talking and just looked at him with digust. Some looked like they were about to barf.

 

“Good luck, my friend.” I said before patting his back and standing up.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

It was recess when I saw Ryeowook pass by the hallway and was carrying tons of books. I smiled and helped him balance himself as he looked like he was about to fall anytime.

 

“Hey!” he said and gave me a sweet smile.

 

“Hi. Why do you have so much books?” I asked.

 

“Oh. The teacher told me to collect all the books in our class. Which reminds me… Can I have your book, Kyuhyun-ah? I need to give this by 3pm.” He said and I quickly obliged. I was too focused on finding my book when I heard a loud crash. I immediately looked up from my bag and saw Wookie and all the books scattered on the floor. I could hear loud laughs from a group of people that I guessed were the reason why Wookie is on the floor now.

 

“Watch where you’re going, Freak!” Kai screamed as he dusted off “dust” from his uniform.

 

“Don’t go near him, Kai! He’s a weirdo!” Krystal said looking down at Ryeowook.

 

“He might be infected with some nerd disease!” Jessica, her twin sister said on his other ear.

 

“Hahaha! What a loser!” Hyorin said while making an “L” with her fingers.

 

“Oh my Gosh, you look poor! Hahaha!” Sulli commented.

 

“Aww… are you gonna cry, now? Hah!” Yoona said and laughs.

 

“You’re just a joke! You don’t belong here!” Taecyeon says and hits Wookie with his finger. They were about to walk away to my direction when the girls saw me and soon had this flirtatious look. As if they wanted to eat me or something and they quickly smiled innocently. Apparently not innocent enough. I had this mad but straight face on as they all had their eyes on me.

 

“Are you alright?” I ask while helping him get up.

 

“Yeah. I got used to it.” He said while getting the scattered books. I could hear the other mean girls almost giggle and give a small sound of faint as I passed by them while the guys were scoffing. They then walked away and soon, everything was back to normal and students resumed on what they were doing as if nothing happened.

 

“You should really report those guys to the principal!” I said as my anger was boiling in me.

 

“If I do, then they’ll just bully me more after that. Rather just stay quiet.” He said.

 

“And let them do this to you?!” I half screamed. He just forced a smile.

 

“It’s better this way. Anyways, I have to go. Your book?” he said while pointing at the book in my hands. I gave it and went to my next class with a heavy heart.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

School finally finished and as I usually do after school, I walk around the campus with my earphones on and through the hallways just to have time for myself. And for this day, to cool off after what happened to Wookie. As I passed by the music room, I heard the greatest melody I have ever heard.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiNqnFOSdTw

 

I smiled as the music ended and almost fainted when I saw who was playing.

 

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

 

“Shouldn’t I ask you that?” Ryeowook says back.

 

“I always walk around the campus when I feel to be with myself.” I replied while walking to him.

 

“You play the piano?” I ask.

 

“Yeah. Ever since I was a kid, I craved for the piano.”

 

“Really? That’s fascinating. Can I?” I asked. Pointing at the instrument. He smiled and nodded. I immediately sat next to him and started to play.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nzlVdgnc4A

 

After playing, I heard clapping next to me and saw Wook smile from ear to ear.

 

“That was amazing, Kyuhyun-ah!”

 

“Thank you” I said while chuckling. All was perfect when I heard the door creak.

 

“Oh… I didn’t know someone was here with you!” I looked behind me and saw a cute girl who I could tell was overly hyper.

 

“Hyomin! What are you doing here?” he murmurs but I could clearly hear it.

 

“Umm… can I borrow my Wookie for a little while?” she said before dragging Wook outside. Wonder what’s so important…

 

3RD POV

 

 “What is it?” Ryeowook asked being slightly irritated.

 

“Ask him out!” Hyomin whispered.

 

“What? Are you nuts? I can’t ask him out again! He’ll think I’m-”

 

“Umm... Is everything okay here?” Kyuhyun said as he peeked at the two outside.

 

“Umm.. yeah!” Ryeowook said nervously.

 

“Well, I need to go home. I’ll see you tomorrow then?” He said while Ryeowook gave an approved look. Hyomin was about to say something but the other quickly covered and bid the other a farewell.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Minho and Joon’s laughs were stopped when a knock on the door was heard. Joon opens the door and sees their master-slash-best friend looking troubled.

 

“Kyuhyun, ‘you okay?” He asks.

 

“I wanted to ask you guys about… relationships.” Everyone then said “ahhh…” simultaneously. All of them soon gathered at the floor of the room.

 

“You came the right place. Ask anything!” Chanyeol asks while wrapping his arms around Baekhyun’s waist as he was ready to listen.

 

“Just don’t ask me that! I don’t have a girlfriend!” Joon said while taking a sip of his soda.

 

“You dated 10 girls in just 2 months! And had the guts to have 5 girlfriends at the same time a few years ago!” Chanyeol joked.

 

“I don’t have a lover either!” Minho said while lying back.

 

“But you’re courting someone! So, you’re in the process of it!” Joon said. referring to Taemin. Yes, Kyuhyun’s bodyguard in disguise is courting his dongseng, Taemin.

 

“Well, that doesn’t count! I’m still courting.” Minho retorted.

 

“Guys, let Kyu talk first!” Baekhyun, The sue-chef of the mansion, said.

 

“Well… I want to know how you won a person’s heart. I mean, all I know is that you got to be a gentleman to them but other than that… I’m lost!” Kyuhyun said as his hands flailed everywhere.

 

“You don’t know how HARD I had to get this rascal!” Chanyeol said; Pinching Baekhyun’s nose; Earning a small ‘oww’ from the other.

 

“I had to show him that I was capable of being a great boyfriend and that took me months before he said yes.” Chnayeol said while rolling his eyes while the person in his arms sighed.

 

“At least… I can say that he made the right choice to show me that he had the guts.” He said while snuggling in the taller man’s arms.

 

“Yup! It was all worth it… because I finally got what I wanted.” Chanyeol said before locking his lips with the other.

 

“Eww… Kissing… ugh” Joon said.

 

“I just want to know what you have to do in order to get the one you love” Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

“Well, you just have to show that you’re worthy enough to be called the boyfriend. Show him or her that he or she didn’t make a mistake in saying yes to you. If you were the one being courted, you wouldn’t want to feel like a pabo now would you?” Baekhyun explained as Kyuhyun was slowly nodding.

 

“Wait, have you even confessed?” Joon asks and receives a shake of Kyuhyun’s head before he roars into laughter.

 

“Then confess! You came here to ask us how to win a person’s heart but it turns out that you still haven’t confessed?!” Minho asks with a grin.

 

“But… but what if he… rejects me? What if he thinks that I’m a total loser?”

 

“Who would say that the president’s son is a loser?” They ask before the latter becomes silent.

 

“Wait, he knows that you’re the president’s son, right?” Chanyeol says and receives a shake of a head.

 

“Are you insane?! Dude, I have seen this in movies. You have to tell him now or you’ll end up receiving a slap on the face or a broken heart!” Minho adviced.

 

“But…I don’t want him to love me as the president’s son… I just want him to love me as a normal person. As… just Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

“But Cho Kyuhyun is an important person! No matter how much you say that you want to be normal, you’re still the president’s son and you have no way out.” Chnayeol says and Baekhyun soon holds the Kyuhyun’s hand.

 

“Kyu, just tell him. Just be honest and everything will go smoothly. Alright?” He says as he squeezes his hand and the other nods when Chanyeol then interrupts.

 

“Yah! Why are you holding his hand? You can’t do that! Hold mine!” He said as he pretended to be angry. He released both our hands, kissed the back of Baekhyun’s hand and intertwined it with his.

 

“and what’s so wrong holding his hand?” Baekhyun asks with a teasing smile.

 

“I’m his bodyguard aren’t I?  I should be protecting him.”

 

“From what?”

 

“From cute, sweet and adorable boys who are taken.” He said with a smug before Baekhyun sighs.

 

“The only disadvantage of having this guy as your boyfriend!” he says before everyone laughs.

 

--------------------------------------

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

“Noona? Hyung? I’m home!” I said as I removed my shoes. I quickly saw Yunho hyung snuggling next to Jaejoong hyung.

 

“Wookie!” I heard Jaejoong hyung say with a great smile.

 

“Jaejoong hyung!” I said and quickly gave him a hug. Jaejoong hyung was away for a few months as he went to Japan. He had some problems with his work and he had to leave to work it out. I found myself being torn apart from Jaejoong hyung’s hug and saw Yunho hyung with a disapproved look.

 

“He’s mine tonight, Wook. Mianhe. So that means, you can’t hug him, Can’t talk to him, can’t look at him, You can’t even THINK of him.” He said with a smirk.

 

“Yunho! Come on! I haven’t seen this angel for 3 months! You gotta let me hug him!” He complained.

 

“Fine” he said and Jaejoong hyung squished me in his arms again.

 

“YAH! You’re having a group hug and you didn’t even let me in?” Eunjung noona screamed before forcing herself in our hug. Soon, I felt Yunho hyung hug us all and we were all hugging each other. Yup, I’m happy.

 

a/n: Sorry for the short update! But the next one might be better! :3 Credits to the owners of the vids! They ain't mine! No bashing on the characters TOO MUCH, kay? it's just a fic. Please subscribe and comment! I absolutely adore them ^^ and yes, i put Jaejoong here as Yunho's lover AWWW :)