The Presidential Sweet - Chapter 2

The Presidential Sweet

 

Title: The Presidential Sweet

Pairing: Kyuwook (Main) etc.

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU-College, Fluff, Angst

Summary: What will you do when you realize that your boyfriend is the President’s son?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination

 

 

1 WEEK LATER

 KYUHYUN POV

 

I woke up lazily when I heard my phone vibrate. I groaned but glanced at my mobile and a smile soon crept my face when I saw a message from Wookie.

 

“Morning Kyuie! Get up!! :)”

 

Yeah, after a week, Me and Wookie became really close friends. But the closer we got, the more lies have pilled up. I know that one day, Those lies will come back to me. And I know it’s wrong to lie but I just want to be normal. To live a normal life like everyone else. I don’t want to be known as the “President’s Son”. I want to be known as a nobody. Just, Kyuhyun.

 

“Good Morning, Master” My maid said with a smile while vacuuming the carpet. I smiled back, got up and stretched. My room was big and golden. My curtains were made of silk and were always cleaned by the maids.

“Good Morning, Oppa!” IU squealed before crushing in my bed with me. IU is my younger sister and probably the best younger sister I have ever met in my life. I’m actually the 4th kid in my family. I have another younger dongseng and that’s…

 

“HYUUUNNNGG!!!” Taemin screamed before crushing me underneath IU. Sigh. That’s Taemin. My other dongseng.

 

“You guys need to stop that.” I mumbled before sitting up again.

 

“Oppa, can I eat the least cookie in the jar?” she asked cutely. I nodded and she turned to Taemin.

 

“See? I told you he would say yes!!” She said before running downstairs. Taemin then looked at me.

 

“Hyung, can I borrow a jacket? Mine’s still in the washer.” I nodded. He then quickly thanked me and ran to my walk in closet.

 

“Good Morning, Son” I looked at the only person who would call me that. My mom died when IU was born so we tried as much as possible to make sure that she never felt guilty.

 

“Morning Dad.” I said.

 

“I have a press conference today so pray hard that I don’t make any mistakes.” He said while holding some papers in his hands. Probably a speech.

 

“I will.” I said before running down the stairs. We live in a huge mansion just in front of a hotel which I treat like my second house since my Noona owns it. I went to the breakfast table and saw everyone do their own thing.

 

“Hey, there! Good sleep?” Kahi Noona asked breaking contact from her newspaper.

 

“Yeah.” I said before sitting down.

 

“Good Morning, Hyung!” I greeted and Onew hyung glanced at me.

 

“Hey, Sleepyhead!” He said before resuming to his breakfast.

 

“Morning, Jiyeon Noona” I said and Noona looked at me and gave me a small smile. I looked at my family and they always have separate activities. Kahi Noona is reading the newspaper, Onew hyung is having a chicken eating contest with Taemin, Jiyeon noona is looking at some documents and IU is happily eating the last cookie in the entire mansion. And me, I sit down and eat with my weird family.

 

“Kids, which one do you think is better? The pink tie, the black tie or none at all? ” Dad asked. We all looked up and pointed at the same thing.

 

“THE BLACK ONE” We all said in unison. My dad just looked at us with astonishment.

 

“You sure?”

 

“NE APPA” We said again all together. Our dad has real bad taste. We all got our fashion sense from our mom who was a fashion designer before she became the first lady.

 

“You’ll look like Donald Trump if you put on the pink one dad!!!” Onew hyung said.

 

“And not having a tie on makes you look incomplete” IU said.

 

“Alright. But if I get bad pictures, I’ll blame you kids.” He said that ended with a laugh. Then, Jiyeon Noona looked at Appa with disgust.

 

“Appa, why do you have that weird broach on?” My dad was wearing a glass, crystal rose broach pinned near his chest.

 

“It’s a gift from your mom on our first anniversary.” He said and all of us started to be quiet.

 

“Oh come now…Don’t feel bad. Your mother is still always with us! She’s in every one of you kids. Don’t worry! I know that somehow, she’s happy that you guys are happy. So, just be happy! Araso?” he said before al of us nodded.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

After breakfast, my dad left for the press conference with Onew hyung and Kahi Noona, Jiyeon Noona went to work at the hotel, while Taemin and IU went to their Saturday school. Taemin, IU and I were the only ones studying since Jiyeon Noona was a fresh graduate and immediately landed on the hotel. I, however, was the only one attending school on the weekdays since I was the most stubborn. Here I am, sitting on the couch, doing…nothing. I decided to fish out my phone and texted the one person I know who would always have time for me.

 

TO: Wookie ♥

Hey, wanna go to the mall?

 

I texted. Few minutes later, I got a reply.

 

FROM: Wookie ♥

I can’t. I have to clean our house. Mian. :(

 

I then felt self pity creep on me. I was startled when I got another text from the same person.

 

FROM: Wookie ♥                                               

But if I had time, I definitely would :)

 

A smile then formed in my face. Yes, I am deeply, whole-heartedly and madly in love with Kim Ryeowook. Yes, I am gay and No, I’m not ashamed of it. Everyone knows that I’m gay but never laughed at me because they knew that I had my rights to be what I want. Although I know that my family might hate me, I was ready for anything. I just had to make sure that he would not know that I’m the president’s son. I immediately went in my room and in my walk-in closet.

 

 

I searched the whole closet and could not find one single proper outfit for a “middle classed” person. The only thing I could get is my fake transparent Ray ban glasses. I decided to wear it instead.

 

I went through Onew hyung’s room and closet.

And he ALSO doesn’t have a middle-classed outfit.

 

My last hope was Taemin’s closet. I rushed to his room and opened his closet.

 

I’m hopeless. All of us have branded things.

 

 

 An idea then popped in my head. I quickly went to Jinwoon’s room. He’s our driver and shares a room with our other driver, Daesung, who drove Appa to the press conference.

 

“Jinwoon, I need your help.” I said and opened his small closet.

 

“What is it, Master?” he asked while sitting up.

 

“I need to borrow some clothes.” I said while scanning in his closet.

 

“For Ryeowook-shi again?” he asked.

 

“Yeah. I need clothes that will make me look middle-classed. No offense.” I said.

 

“It’s alright. How about this?” He took out a normal graphic shirt and worn out pants.

 

“This will do. Thanks Jinwoon.” I said and gave him a bro fist.

 

“It’s the least I could do. Good luck!” was the last thing he said before I exited his room. After I got dressed, I was about to leave the house when 5 bodyguards blocked me.

 

“I’m just going to a friend’s house. No need to follow me.” I said.

 

“Sorry Master. But it’s the president’s orders to-”

 

“Yeah, I know. You guys have to guard me at all times.” I said; cutting them off. I already heard that line from since…birth!

 

“Can’t I just bring a panic button or something?” I asked and unfortunately, they shook their heads. I sighed and went inside the house again. Then, I heard behind me someone saying like a: “Leave us for a moment”.

 

I looked back and saw my 3 bestfriends-slash-bodyguards in disguise. Yes, I call them “Bodyguards In Disguise or B.I.D” since they go wherever I go as my bodyguards but in disguise. They try as much as possible to guard me but in a distance and that’s why they stayed a long time here.

 

“Kyuhyun, malhaebwa… do you really want to go out?” Minho asked. They call me “Master” in front of other people but when we’re alone, we talk casually.

 

“Yeah. I want to see Ryeowook” I replied.

 

“That guy in your class? I looked at you and you couldn’t take your eyes off him!” Chanyeol said.

 

“How do you know?” I asked. Of course he’d know. Nan Pabo.

 

“I passed by your class as a janitor.” He said with a smug.

 

“So, do you?” Minho asked again. I then nodded.

 

“Well, we could help you. Here” Joon said and gave me a black, beaded bracelet.

“All of them have the same pattern except for one and that is the black and white one. If you roll it in your index and thumb and we could sense that your pulse rate is going high, we would spring into action and save you. And don’t worry of it getting destroyed. It’s bulletproof, shatterproof and 100% water resistant.” He said. I took it and thanked them eternally.

 

“We’re going to drive you till the corner of the house and we’ll park somewhere unseen so that you’ll have some privacy.” Chanyeol said as he shook the keys in his pocket.

 

“Komawo.” I replied and wore the item

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey Wookie” I greeted at their doorstep.

 

“Hey!! What are you doing here?” he greeted while holding a mop.

 

“I came to help you clean! Can I enter?” I asked. He just nodded and I entered their house. To be honest, it was really small. My bathroom was probably twice as big as this.

 

“You don’t have to help me, Kyuhyun.” he said as I was removing my coat.

 

“No, I’m glad to help! I really want to so that after this, we can…maybe…go out?” I asked, shyly.

 

“Sure! Why not! Anyways, I was just starting to mop. So, you can start by wiping the windows. The rag is in the broom box.” he said before getting back to mopping. I nodded and took the rag from the…what was it again? The doom box? Or something…

 

“Where do I start?” I ask. Holding the pail of water and rag.

 

“You can start here.” he said; pointing at the windows near the door. I dipped the cloth in the bucket and started wiping.

 

“Omo! No, not like that, Kyuhyun!” I heard and he went near me and took the cloth. He then dipped it again like what I did but then I realized that you’re supposed to squeeze it before wiping. I looked at the windows and it was really wet.

 

“Sorry.” I apologized.

 

“It’s ok. Why don’t you start mopping instead?” she suggested. I took the mop but I didn’t know how to mop since… I’ve never done it! Wook probably noticed me not moving.

 

“You look like you don’t know how to use a mop!!” he laughed. I just awkwardly laughed with her. Well, I really don’t.

 

“Yeah, Mianhe.” he took the mop and started doing it herself.

 

-------------------6 hours later-------------------

 

“That was tiring!” I exclaimed while Ryeowook sat next to me.

 

“The only thing you could do was fold clothes! How was that tiring?” he chuckled. My cover was almost blown! Keep calm and just smile. It was quiet when suddenly the door opened.

 

“Wookie, we’re home~ Did you cl-” a tall, strong, built man appeared from the door and looked at me. He then took out a gun and pointed at me.

 

“WHO THE HECK ARE YOU??!!” He shouted. I immediately panicked.

 

“Oppa! What are you doing?!” A girl said and tries to get the gun from him. I’m guessing that this is Wook’s Noona.

 

“Woah! Woah…” I exclaimed.

 

“Hyung! Hyung!! Calm down!”  Ryeowook said and goes near the guy. I was THIS close in using the bracelet but Ryeowook knowing the guy made me less tense.

 

“CALM DOWN?! WHO IS THIS CREEP?!” He shouts. Okay… I am FREAKING OUT!

 

“He’s a chingu of mine.” he explains.

 

“Oh. Okay…” he relaxed and put the gun away. The older girl sighed and went to the kitchen .I finally sighed of relief.

 

“Sorry, Kyuhyun. That’s my brother.” he said and helped me get up.

 

“I’m Yunho. The eldest.” He introduced. I then shook his hand.

 

“Nice to meet you.” I said.

 

“Why don’t you stay for dinner, Kyuhyun?” he offered.

 

“Oh no. it’s alright.” I refused. I couldn’t be found out in the mansion that I was out.

 

“Oh, but we insist.” Wook’s Noona said. She probably noticed that I don’t know her yet.

 

“Hi! I haven’t introduced myself haven’t I? I’m Eunjung. Wookie’s Noona.” She said; shaking hands with me.

 

“Hello.” I replied.

 

“Come on, Kyu~ Stay for dinner!” Wookie said while showing the cutest pout I have ever seen. IU comes in 2nd.

 

“I really can’t. My dad’s waiting for me.” I said.

 

“Well, thanks for helping me clean.” he said with a cheerful smile.

 

“Oh, no problem. Glad to help. I guess we can go out tomorrow then?” I asked again since we couldn’t go out today.

 

“Woah! Woah… Kim Ryeowook, you did not tell me anything about you going out with this…guy.” Yunho shi said.

 

“Hyung, I’m already 24 years old, I think I can go out without your permission.” he said and apologized to me again.

 

“Sorry. My hyung is too over protective since he lives with me and Noona. You know how guys are to their younger siblings.” I just nodded since I knew what she meant. I would do anything to protect IU and Taemin too.

 

“Hey, not only that but also because I am the eldest. I made a promise to Mom that I would protect the both of you! That’s why I became a policeman.” He said. I then got tense since the police works for the government.

 

“Well, I better go.” I said and went to the door.

 

“Thanks again, Kyuhyun!!” he said and waved goodbye.

 

“Bye!”

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

“WHERE WERE YOU, CHO KYUHYUN??!! IT’S ALREADY WAY PAST YOUR CURFEW!! MALHAEBWA!!”  Jiyeon Noona screamed.

 

“I went out” I simply replied. Seriously, I had no intention of listening to whatever she had to say.

 

“Do you know that we came home and saw Taemin and Onew hyung’s closets were as if it was passed by a hurricane?! And the guards didn’t even know where you, Minho, Joon and Chanyeol were!!” she screamed. I just rolled my eyes and went straight to sit on the couch.

 

“YAH! AREN’T YOU EVEN-” She then was interrupted by hyung.

 

“Aish! Jiyeon!” he cursed. Jiyeon noona was surely shocked.

 

“Geumanhae! alright?” Onew hyung said, irritated.

 

“Hyung, he broke one of the house rules! Don’t you think he-”

 

“Jiyeon, he was just 20 minutes late. You jump to conclusions too much. The important thing is that he’s here okay? Give it a rest” He said and turned his attention on his book again. Taemin and IU snickered while I looked at Kahi Noona behind her laptop and she was smiling (the type like she was holding her laughter.)

 

“Hyung!!” Jiyeon groaned in annoyance.

 

“Jiyeon, geumanhae.” He said before going back to his book.

 

“GOOD GRIEF! Why do you always get his side?!” she screamed before going upstairs. I snickered and was about to the kitchen to get a snack. I thought I already got away with it. Guess I was wrong.

 

“We’re not finished, Kyuhyun. Sit down.” He said and I obediently followed.

 

“Doesn’t mean that I told Jiyeon to let you go, means that I will let you go.” He started.

 

“Where were you?”

 

“I went to a friend’s house.”

 

“Who?”

 

“R..Ryeowook’s”

 

“Dugu?” (Who?) he asked again.

 

“Ryeowook-shi’s”

 

“A…girl?”

 

“No” I knew that they were very protective of me when it came to people who I befriend.

 

“So… it was a guy’s house?” Onew hyung asked and Kahi noona slapped his upper arm.

 

“Of course it’s a guy’s house! What other is there other than female?” she said annoyed.

 

“OPPA! YOU WENT TO A GUY’S HOUSE?!” IU asked in a berserk manner.

 

“We could never know! What if his friend is a lesbian?!” Onew hyung answered Kahi Noona.

 

“What?” Kahi noona retorted.

 

“HYUNG, YOU LIKE LESBIANS?!” Taemin screamed.

 

“Chakaman! Noona, Hyung, Yes. I went to a guy’s house. IU, yes, but I didn’t do anything bad there and Taemin, no. ” I clarified. They just had to know that I didn’t do anything wrong. Everyone then sighed of relief. I was happy that they accepted me as a gay person.

 

“Good. So, what did you do there?” Onew hyung asked.

 

“I just helped him clean because I wanted to go out with him.” I admitted.

 

“So, are you courting him?” he asked again.

 

“Not really. But…”

 

“But?” IU asked.

 

“I really like him.” I blurted.

 

“You like him?” Kahi noona asked

 

“Yes” Then I heard all of them squeal, burst in excitement etc.

 

“OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO!” Onew hyung kept on repeating.

 

“Aigoo~ it’s just like a fairytale!!” IU said.

 

“Wow. Chukahae!!” Taemin said and clapped his hands. Well, that was great.

 

“I’m actually glad that you’ve finally found someone! Just make sure to treat him right, Kyuhyun-ah” Kahi Noona said.

 

“I will!”

 

“But, does he know that you’re the president’s son?” Taemin asks.

 

“No. and although he isn’t mine yet, I plan to.” I said.

 

a/n: yay! here it is! comment and subscribe please ♥