FANGIRL moment

Be My Girl & live on EXO with me

Minae started whacking you an you grabbed her wrist to stop her .... EXO-M were outside,and they stepped into the lift . Minae started squealing really high and EXO m turned to stare at her ~

"OMG EXO M IS STARING AT ME " Minae screamed inside her head

"morning hyeriah ~" LUHAN said and s stared at him.

"ah...YE morning LUHAN gege...."and you awkwardly coughed. Minae started hitting you asking you to introduce her to them. ..

"ER......LUHAN oppa~ ER... My friend......" you awkwardly said Minae saved you from the embarassment and self-introduced herself.

Minae can be very thick-skinned at time but her thick-skinned saved you from another awkward moment The lift door opened and EXO m being gentlemens

"ladies first ...."lay said.

JIHYE left first, and because Minae didn't want to leave you had to push her out causing some EXO-M to laugh at Minae's action.

LUHAN left after you and he went to your ear and said "morning hyeriah~ have a nice day" he smirked and left to the breakfast area.

Minae turned around and screamed at you~ and soon the lobby was filled with fans scream as EXO-M made their way to breakfast.

JIHYE Minae and you went to grab a seat

"finally, not anywhere near EXO-M" you thought.

Just then you turned around to see Saemi and her friends.

"OMG, no way .... now I rather EXO-M Sit beside me."

"My my my.... If it isn't my FAVOURITE girl hyeriah ?" saemi said while tryin to put her hands on you.

You flicked it off and walked away... You went to grab breakfast ... You looked around the buffet area to look for something nice to eat~ but you were mad at saemi for ruining your DAY.

As you grab some food you accidentally hit into saemi, which caused her to purposely throw her food onto you and causing you to look like a mess . "OPPS. My bad I didn't see you ~ "saemi said and walked off.

The idols were all looking at you and you REALISED your B1A4 bias, gongchan was staring at you, he didnt know what to do. you felt so ashamed and you got up and ran away despite the pain burning from your ankle. You cried and tried to hide it while biting your hand. You chanced upon LUHAN's eyes and he just stared back at you. You ran off to your room .

JIHYE and Minae ran after you. Minae went up to LUHAN and said "hey! Even if you're an idol and I like you but shouldn't you help hyeriah? I guess not uh .. Keeping up an image is your only priority right? And just when I thought you were different you aren't! " she took a cup of water and threw it in luhan's face causing an uproar from everyone and hotel manager had to pull her back. "get off hyeriah's back!" Minae shouted

The idols and fans and guest around started to murmur and said WAH~ so much drama ! Who's hyeriah? At the same time you ran to your room and stared at the mirror and threw water against the mirror....

"URGH Saemi WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE DLDBDKDBDKFBDK" just then you heard the doorbell.

"HYERIAH OPEN UP!!!!!" JIHYE and Minae shouted! You went to The door and let them in... While you clear up your mess JIHYE told you about the incident that Minae created.

 

"MINAE!!!! Are you insane?!?! Do you know what you did?!?! " you screamed at her

. "look. You don't have to shout at me. I maybe crazy over an idol but I can sense that LUHAN likes you and he not having the guts to help you and causing you to be bullied by Saemi, I'm just standing up for you. I treasure friendship more than anything else! " she shouted back. You felt bad.

To be honest, Minae expressed what you actually felt. "look I need some time alone.... I'll clean up then we will head down to the stadium together okay? " you said tryin to sound happy. You shouldn't e letting Saemi ruin your day.

They left your room and you went to clear up. You were bathing half way when you heard the doorbell.

"who is it ?" you wondered.

You grab the towel, wrapped around you and grab the bath robe~ you opened the door to be welcomed by LUHAN who's face an clothes were still wet by Minae's doing. You were alarmed by his prescence and quickly shut the door

"WAIT!!!! Let me grab something !!!" within 30s you opened the door for LUHAN to come in while you enter the toilet to continue bathing.. As you were bathin LUHAN was outside your toilet door.

"ER.. Hyeriah..." LUHAN said You stopped bathing and dried yourself while LUHAN started talking to you.

"ER ... Yea? Oh and about the incident.... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... She must have caused EXO M and you to look bad..." you said You came out of the toilet while rubbing your hair .

"OMo! Why are you outside my door? 0.0" you got shocked .

You tried to make your way to the inner part of your room but your eyes widened when LUHAN pinned you to the wall

"hyeriah... I'm sorry too.. For behaving like an idol... I was a jerk... I like you and yet I don't even try and protect you at all"LUHAN confessed. You didn't know what to do you didn't know what to do, but the distance between you and LUHAN was ony about 10 cm away.

Just then you sneezed away causing the awkwardness to break "smart move hyreiah's body!" you thought!

"LUHAN oppa~ here's the towel dry yourself...." you passed him a dry towel. As you tried to dry your hair you felt someone drying you hair and it was none other than LUHAN drying your hair for you

"I'm not a baby -___- you told luhan

"hehe but I want to take care of you" and he launched a SUPRISED back hug on you

"LUHAN!!!!" you got shocked and tried to free yourself  from his grip but you decided to let give up when you REALISED you couldn't break free from his grip. "LUHAN oppa sorry to break the moment . 1. I didn't say yes to your confession . 2. Youre still wet. 3. You need to let go. 4. If anyone see us you're dead and so am I " you said

"this is your room~ no one else is coming in " LUHAN said.

Just then the door opened and Minae entered. "LUHAN OPPA?!?! GET AWAY FROM HER?!? DIDNT YOU HEAR ME?!?! " Minae charged towards LUHAN but you defended him.

"Minae chill...... LUHAN gege just came to apologise, youshould too..."you said

Minae stared at you then stared at LUHAN and she left the room.

"Ya!! MINAE!!!" you shouted . You felt EMBARASSED ...

"it's okay... I have to go change and prepare ~ see you~" LUHAN said and pinched your cheek.

"LUHAN oppa!!!" you screamed

"omg.... What did I do... What did LUHAN do... Omg what happen to you LEE HYERIAH ~ " you thought